DRAMAtical Murder re:connect Installation Guide (with Pics)

yaoi4fans

This guide assumes you have downloaded the DRAMAtical Murder re:connect game and the English patch. They can be found

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

What you need besides that is:

and

INSTALLATION OF JAPANESE CHARACTERS

If you don't have it already set, first set your locale to Japanese this way:

Start -> Control Panel -> Region and Language -> Administrative -> Change system locale… -> Select Japanese

INSTALLATION OF THE GAME

1. Double click on DMMdr.zip and click on Extract to...

152ghau.jpg

2. Open Daemon Tools > Add Image > browse to the folder where DMMdr was extracted and select the iso file > double click > run setup

xe0h2c.png

3. tumblr_inline_mulfmeVwuw1rqqngz.png

4. tumblr_inline_mulfoblavy1rqqngz.png

5. tumblr_inline_mulfppxhun1rqqngz.png

6. tumblr_inline_mulfqpjd2c1rqqngz.png

7. tumblr_inline_mulfsqgPBo1rqqngz.png

8. tumblr_inline_mulgc6hkDp1rqqngz.png

9. tumblr_inline_mulgenOaHa1rqqngz.png

INSTALLATION OF THE CRACK

Cut the DMMdrc_crack.exe from the folder where you extracted the game at step 1. and paste it to where your DMMdrc game was installed.

tumblr_inline_mulguprLuO1rqqngz.png

Now you can play the game now by clicking the DMMdrc_crack.exe. You can also create a Shortcut on the desktop for it to be easier to play the game.

tumblr_inline_mulhba6QQ01rqqngz.png

INSTALLATION OF THE ENGLISH PATCH

1. After you downloaded the patch, extract it (double click on it and select Extract to...)

2. Go to the folder where the patch was extracted, then copy all the files in the folder and paste them in the folder where the game is installed.

tumblr_inline_mvpz26i7Cg1rqqngz.png =>tumblr_inline_mvpz5gkEoT1rqqngz.png

3. Now go to the Video folder and copy all the files, then paste it inside your dx folder (which is located inside the folder where the game is installed).

tumblr_inline_mvpz6yxYJb1rqqngz.png =>tumblr_inline_mvpz91YV121rqqngz.png

Many thanks to those who worked in translating the game and to giancarlo for explaining how to install the game!! :)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• LynnaChan

• Hakunamatata

• sorachan13

download the crack I uploaded

in the main gaming download

do not use the crack in the same file of game, use the one I uploaded ;D

• 2 weeks later...

when i have press the daemon tools and there's something appear "the program cant start because d3dx9_42.dll is missing bla bla" uhhhhhh please help? :(

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded everything but when I try to run the crack a black screen pops up and then goes away. I also noticed I didn't have the DMMd reconnect - Fullset in my folder. Is that the problem maybe? Any help would be appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

after following the installation guide and when I click the DMMdrc_crack.exe from the .zip file (Asakura-Sama's crack .zip uploaded) this is wat it pop up...........

sxsFVte.png

No choice but to click OK on this (i guess) and want to play this game,

then after the installation is done this is what it pop up.

iXVBIJB.png

so is there any other way to avoid the "sdrt5030" installation? I did not click the no b'cuz I think I can't play DMMd so after that installing and the pop up Authentication. I uninstall the game and still I can see

running even though the game was remove from my laptop. See that sdrt I don't think that is needed but only to verify the user comp since this is being license T^T I do really want to play this game.

Someone can help me >.> please.

do you have a torrent download link for the 2GB sized game? because I keep on failing to download the game T_T

Here's the torrent

for the whole game.

after following the installation guide and when I click the DMMdrc_crack.exe from the .zip file (Asakura-Sama's crack .zip uploaded) this is wat it pop up...........

sxsFVte.png

No choice but to click OK on this (i guess) and want to play this game,

then after the installation is done this is what it pop up.

iXVBIJB.png

so is there any other way to avoid the "sdrt5030" installation? I did not click the no b'cuz I think I can't play DMMd so after that installing and the pop up Authentication. I uninstall the game and still I can see

running even though the game was remove from my laptop. See that sdrt I don't think that is needed but only to verify the user comp since this is being license T^T I do really want to play this game.

Someone can help me >.> please.

Uhm I'm not really sure if I can help you.. since I can't quite understand your problem... but did you move the DMMdrc_crack.exe to the folder where you installed the game? And if you used the DMMdrc shortcut.. did you change the target link? I mean if you clicked yes when it asked you if you want a shorcut icon, did you change the SdActi.exe into DMMdrc_crack.exe? Like this:

tumblr_inline_mulh03Tthi1rqqngz.png

tumblr_inline_mulh2cJcM21rqqngz.png

About the softdenchi.. I didn't encounter that when I installed DMMdrc.. but I did encounter it when I installed the first game and since some people said it's better to install it, I did.

Uhm I'm not really sure if I can help you.. since I can't quite understand your problem... but did you move the DMMdrc_crack.exe to the folder where you installed the game?
YES!, I did as to what I follow the tutorial.

kF1dxlb.png

And if you used the DMMdrc shortcut.. did you change the target link?
:cuteonion24: Umm... I am sure I did not see that......

I mean if you clicked yes when it asked you if you want a shorcut icon, did you change the SdActi.exe into DMMdrc_crack.exe? Like this:

YES... hmm, now that you mention it. onionn0 I did not see anything similar to that img and I was following carefully on the tutorial guide

About the softdenchi.. I didn't encounter that when I installed DMMdrc.. but I did encounter it when I installed the first game and since some people said it's better to install it, I did.

I mean the softdenchi only show when I start the DMMdrc shortcut to play the game. That is why I say I press the OK/YES button (if I choose NO, I don't think I can play the game DMMdrc) and it started to install the softdenchi thingy.... so after that it didn't play the game until I have to find/ get the game authentication code.

So now I'm going to try again install the game and try as you mention on the img too. Hope it work fine this time onionn3 please still guide me until it work.

-------Updated-------

Thanks alot

on pointing that to me... I mean changing the end thingy on the shortcut.

It works smooth now but after I click the short cut full screen of black load up then this is what I see .........

I thought I missed something to install or do....

but I manage to make it to window mode instead of full screen.

So this is the right game,ne? when it load (after clicking the "DMMdrc_crack.exe shortcut" )

want to be sure I am on the right track :cuteonion58:

Here's the torrent
for the whole game.

Thank you for the link >

Anyways... I cannot play the game T_T

I've read the posts here, and following the guide carefully, including changing the destination of the shortcut. But when I double click the game, only a black screen flashes and nothing happen at all...

this working in Windows 8? Please answer me!! T_T

yup, it should work with windows 8 because I have windows 8 and it works :)

I have a problem ;;;

The game worked well for a while but then I haven't placed the english patch in it.

When I placed the patch, it opened with a black screen, then closed down.

I need help q w q))))bbb

thanks guys .u.

I keep getting this error message and don't know how to fix it, any ideas?

I keep getting this error message and don't know how to fix it, any ideas?

Please read carefully and follow what is say

then if still not working try this from ikasama-shoujo explain on how to open the shortcut

Uhm I'm not really sure if I can help you.. since I can't quite understand your problem... but did you move the DMMdrc_crack.exe to the folder where you installed the game? And if you used the DMMdrc shortcut.. did you change the target link? I mean if you clicked yes when it asked you if you want a shorcut icon, did you change the SdActi.exe into DMMdrc_crack.exe? Like this: