Usa Usa Nyan / うさうさにゃん 18+ ( Nyuchanxx & CutiePie )

CutiePie

What Happens If A Cute Little Kitten Meets A Handsome And Gentle Cat?

CHARACTERS:

My Character

384739.jpg

Name: Kia

Position: uke

personality: kind, gentle and happy.

Nyuchanxx's Character

Cheshire+Cat.jpg

Name: Shichiro

Position: Seme

Personality: intelligent, down to earth, can be uptight, gentle and trusting

-------------------------

Kia was walking in the street untill he goes to forest..he was lots. he don't know where to go out of the forest, Kia was very scared. "somebody..help!" Kia screamed. Kia wanted to leave very fast but there are no people here.Kia walking while screaming for help, suddenly...he founded a house, it was made by very large and strong wood. Kia wondered who live there.

Kia goes to the house and knocked the door, wondering if people live there. "excuse me...is anybody here?" Kia said, the house looked very old, maybe the owner of the house isn't here or died. but Kia doesn't give up. "hello?" Kia said, he was so tired waiting for somebody to answer. suddenly...Kia fell asleep on the door..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• CutiePie

Shichiro looked down upon the younger male from his place on the rooftop. He seemed scared but Shichiro had seen too many scams over the years which had caused him harm for him to trust on appearances alone. Silently he crept down to the edge of the roof just above the male and from his pocket produced a small bottle, he tipped the contents onto his hand. A small pale blue spider landed upon his palm. He drops the spider onto the males head and waits a few seconds. The male slept.

Shichiro leapt down and picking the younger up he opened thee door. Once inside he placed the male onto a small bed and removed the spider carefully ready to place it back upon his head again if things got out of hand.

Kia opened his eyes, and wondering if he was dreaming. 'hm?' Kia rubbed his eyes, 'oh no..i'm not home and that forest thing is not a dream...so..where am i?' Kia talks on his mind, he was very confused. untill... he see a long dark-red haired man. "hello?" Kia said wondering he looks like..

Shichiro looked at the seemingly harmless boy next to him. "good afternoon" he said trying to maintain a polite atmosphere with the person who had disturbed him. "I'm Shichiro, this is my house which you appear to have somehow stumbled upon..a feat which I am somewhat amazed by!" He muttered the last bit to himself annoyed that he could have overlooked something in hiding his whereabouts. "So may I ask your name and how you came to be here. Shichiro asked trying to get strait to the point, he didn't like the fact that his home had been found and he wanted to know how.

"uh..um..my name's Kia..i was walking at the street untill i see a bird on the forest..s-so...i wanted to eat the bird..s-so...i followed the bird that are going to the forest...the bird flies away and i was at a dead end..untill...i founded your..house...i'm sorry..." Kia looking down. Kia was very hungry, so his stomach growls. he was embrassed though thinking the handsome cat will heard his stomach's sounds.

He laughed lightly at the sound of the others stomach, he found himself smiling at the whole situation, the other male did seem quite endearing and Shichiro found it very hard not to like him, who gets themselves lost in the forest for the sake of food? Still smiling to himself he patted the other on the head and started to leave the room, turning back as he got to the door "well you hungry then? what would you like to eat?" He turned back but as an after thought he looked at Kia again saying with mirth "unfortunately I don't have any live birds!" and walked out the room

"Nyan?!" Kia reacted when the cat started to pat him. "...what do you like..sir?" Kia asked. "i only liked birds but i can eat other things you liked!" Kia smiled happily. "also..what's your name..sir?" Kia asked.

Shichiro found it extreamly endearing that Kia would give in to his animal insticts and question him with sounds. None the less he shouted back down thee hall. "Shichiro, Shichiro kanao. Now then hurry up outta the bed and ill find something nice to make you!"

Shichiro decided that this cute boy couldn't possibly be a threat and even if he was putting on an act anyone who could act that well deserved to do what he came to do anyway. He walked into the kitchen and crouching down removed some fish from the fridge along with a bag of rice and some peas from the cupboard.

"Skate and rice ok with you?" he called over his shoulder

"rice..is that a human food?" Kia asked, "i wanted to try some!" Kia smiled happily, that may adore many people around him. "also..have you been on human places before? like they're home?" Kia asked as he wonders around the house. "i liked here.." Kia smiled looking at the handsome cat. "shinhiro!" Kia smiled. "oh wait...shichiro...shikiro...ugh!" Kia rubbing his head hardly.

"what was your name again? because...i was born with a little bit long-term memory loss.." Kia asked.

"hmm human areas...well" Shichiro didn't know whether to tell the boy after all it was the reason he was so secluded now, he didn't want to unload his burden upon the boy but something about him made Shichiro want to tell. "maybe ill tell you another time right now lets get some food into you!" Shichiro carefully covered up his blunder..how could he even have considered telling, He scowled at himself and shook his head to remove the thoughts. "slow down little one, you'll forget if you speak to quick. My name is Shichiro but you may call me Shi if you wish" He said turning on the oven to boil the water.

"Shi!" Kia smiled. "also..i heard a legendary story at the cat's story books..that are 'humans are same as cats' is that true?" Kia asked, while looking at Shi. "have you ever tasted other human's food before?" Kia said, giving an adorable smile.

( my grandma house have an internet connection, so i can reply

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

Shichiro thought for a moment, "yes humans are the same as cats, but cats are not the same as humans" he remembered his time with them, in that world he had stumbled into, they had accepted him, not everyone but most, then again being human they could just have believed his ears and tail were fake, either way they had accepted him. however on returning home they had not, "no cats are not like humans" he muttered with slight resentment. "arhh food now i can give you a less philosophical answer to that!" Shichiro said smiling "lets say its a bit of an acquired taste, ohh but some of it is so good! and its not all the same, each human colony has its own food, very different from all the others, some are spicy, some are all cold foods, while others just shove everything they can find into a pot and eat it!" Shichiro was reminiscing his his mind, his eyes took on a dreamy look as he remembered.

Suddenly he was brought back to reality "sorry, rambling again." he laughed wondering why he was telling this boy everything he had kept a secret. Turning away he put all the food on the stove to cook before turning back to Kia again.

((ohh ok then dont worry its fine, i just wanted to check))

Kia was a bit confused by Shi's words. "uh..." Kia said, wonders. "i have eated human's food before..." Kia said. "when i was at the street, i see a human..she says 'those who give will be given by the others.' i was really confused by her words..untill, she gived me a delicious food. i asked what food it is..she says 'human food.' i smiled and say thanks to her. i eated the food and then the human disappear. my mom says that human's food are really tasty and it was true! it was very tasty!" Kia smiled. "also..i tell my mom i tasted human food...but her face was very shocked..but she started to smile" Kia said.

(( did Shi already gived the food? sorry i'm so lag ))

Shichiro smiled this kid was so innocent it was very sweet. "I have to say im surprised, well since your so adorable you can get away with it. maybe if had been cute and innocent i would have too." She laughed bitterly. "anyway foods ready." he mixed the rice and peas together before placing the fish on top and presenting it in front of Kia with cutlery, before sitting down himself.

((haha dont worry no he didnt..well he just did))

Kia smiled happily and eated the food. he liked it very much. yet again, another delicious human food! Kia stomach's stopped growling. he also keep eating the delicious food. the taste was very delicious. "you can cook human food?" ah..Kia when have you finally noticed? "it's soo good!" Kia smiled happily. "do you want to taste too?" Kia take a spoonful of the food. "say 'aaaaa'!" Kia said, wanting him to eat the food.

Shi smiled, he was glad Kia liked it, his cooking skills were fairly random and it would seem today it had worked out ok. Slowly he let his eyelids drop and opened hi mouth at Kia's command, the world was plunged into darkness as his other senses were put on high alert in case something were to happen.

Kia inserted the spoon to his mouth and then Kia put the spoon on the table. Kia sit back at the seat, untill he see that Shi have a really serious or also, strange reaction, like something bad will happened. "uh..are you okay?" Kia asked, looking at Shi. "Are you okay?" Kia said.

Shi chewed on the food, Kia was right it did taste good. He kept his eyes closed savouring the feeling of not knowing, before his mind went back to the person whom had feed him the food. Kia. He slowly opened his eyes raising his head to look into the pure blue of the youngers eyes. He reached his hand up to Kia's face and cupped his cheek in his hand leaning closer he whispered, "thank you Kia, thank you"

(( ah sorry i didn't realize i make kia said 'are you okay' 2 times XD ))

"y-yes.." Kia blushed, he noticed that he is blushing..he suddenly hide his face by putting his hands on his face. "uh..i wanna go to the bathroom...where is it?" Kia said, still putting his hands on his face. "a-and don't you dare ask why!!!" Kia yells, blushing around.

Shi frowned "err up the corridor, second door on the right!." He said watching Kia get up and run out of the room. He sat in shock slightly, he probably shouldn't have done that, not that he knew what made him do what he had. Could be the lack of contact with anyone for so long he decided. He sat in silence, after the pleasant company, Kia's absence from the room seemed even more profound, the silence was crushing in on him as it had when he had first started living in the desolated area.

"t-thanks!" Kia ran off to the bathroom. he opened the bathroom door and go in..he closed the door.."how silly of me... that moment was very awkward..for some reason... i mean...a cat like him...say thank you so handsome?! sigh..." Kia said started to sit on the bathroom floor. "n-no! i shouldn't react like that! i should go there and like a man!" Kia stands up and opened the bathroom door, he goes out and closed the bathroom door. he sitted at his seat and looking at Shi. Kia blushed.well his plan to 'act' like a 'man' was failed.

"are you ok? your face is red." Shi stated matter of factly, he had no idea what had just happened but if Kia was ill thn it was his responsibility. He placed his hand on Kia's forehead. It was warmer than it should be. "ohh god, Kia are you ok? was the the food bad? i have some medication if you want it?" ohh god Shi suddenly realised he could be having a reaction to the sleeping spider that he put on him earlier!

"huh? what i get a cold?! and i don't know?!" Kia shocked. he's a bit blushing because Shi put his hand on his forehead. but he is trying to hide it.

Shi frowned noticing Kia had gone redder at his touch. He decided to keep calm, he was sure Kia was fine but just to check... He leaned forward placing a hand on Kia's cheek and whispering in his opposite ear: "Do you wanna stay the night?"