I Die For You / 私はあなたのために死ぬ ( Miss R.E.D & CutiePie )

CutiePie

Story About A Boy Who Falls In Love With A Baker.

My Character:

52c15d24c85e7.jpg

Name: Nakagi ( 中木 )

Full Name: Nakagi Hisoyashi ( ひしょやし 中木 )

Position: Uke

Personality: A Kind-Hearted Boy Who Smiles And Waves To The People He Met.

Shana's Character:

attachment.php?attachmentid=27595&d=1388404516

Name: Kiruu Zero

Position: Seme

Personality: he might seem harsh at outside but he is actually a guy who cant express himself.

------------------------------

Nakagi was playing around and see a bakery. Nakagi liked the smell of a wonderful bread. he decided to go to the bakery. he sees many people there. also, the bakery not only have bread they also have cupcakes and other delicious stuff which makes Nakagi want to buy some. but...Nakagi doesn't have any money.Nakagi was so sad..he liked the bread and the others very much. Nakagi have no choice to leave.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• CutiePie

( Stupid bloody phone keep kicking me out >

Zero is looking through his customer from the front door when he saw a boy looking at his bakery. He had this longing looks on him but then it turns to a solemn one as he make an attempt to leave. Ugh, damn me and my weaknsesses. He curse inwardly as he make way to the brunnete. "Hey.. You!" he shout. Zero grab the boy small shoulder with one hand. "Haa..ha.. Why don't you come in first..?"

"b-but..i don't have any money.." Nakagi reply with a high-pitched voice. and it was actually his first time seeing a really handsome man. but the bad thing is..."are you going to kill me?" Nakagi always get scared whenever he meets a stranger.

( OOC: Sorry not so long i was really really hurrying up! cause a bit stuff i'm working on for new years! )

Zero ruffle his back hair frustratedly with himself. "uhh, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. Then, would you like to work with me? I'm sure there still vacancies hiring for a waiter. Also.. You'll get free foods and accomodation too. That is, if you don't mind.." He rubbed the tattoo on the left side of his neck awkwardly. He could feel his heart thump hastelyalthough it was his first time seeing him.

(HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!)

"o-okay..." Nakagi a bit reliaved. "i'll work...w-wait...waiter?!"Nakagi never think that he will worked as a waiter because he is to shy to meet new people. Even though likes to smiles and waves to everybody, but now, it kinda changed. as Nakagi enters by himself, he was a bit too intense seeing new people. Nakagi followed the man. Although, Nakagi forget to introduce himself. "uh..um...my name is..N-Nakagi.." Nakagi blushed and relieved that he said that...Nakagi is such a shy boy...

((thanks and you too! Also goodnight!))

One problem with Zero is that, he's weak with cute and tiny things. No pun intended but, despite his looks he kinda have a soft spot for them. So whenever he saw the young man in front of him blushing beat red, he himself blush to. Though he doesn't show it on his feature. "Zero... Kiryuu Zero." he introduced himself, nodding his head a bit. "I'm the shop owner. Here, come and sit. You must be hungry..." Zero gesture him to table near by the counter and pulled the chair for the boy to sit. He went to the kitchen and prepare a meal for his new worker.

"ah..okay.." Nakagi sit at the chair, looking at the owner. 'what is he making?' Nakagi talks on his mind, thinking what the owner going to make. And also he is a bit confused when he says he is the shop owner. He looked so young,below 22. "uh..excuse me..." Nakagi think he was helpless and wanted to help the shop owner, neither himself don't know how to help him and also, can he cook?

"Get the pantry coming. Also, go and serve some drink to that boy in front." Zero point his thumb to the brunette, head leaning aside a bit. The man; who is one of Zero employers, make haste to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Zero goes to the back of the kitchen, he take out a cup of pavlova with fruits on top along with various breads to go with it. The breads are still warm since he just take it out of the oven. He arrange the cakes and breads onto the plate, admiring himself work.

Zero loves cooking. Ever since he was still in Primary School. He learnt a lot about baking from his late parent, but it was no more today. They had involve in a hit-and-run car crash while they were on the way back from the shop. Zero could still remember those gentle hands, patiently teaching him. It had been 3 years now. The bakery is now left in his care, for him to manage it through.

Zero take the plate on his right hand, loincloth on his another. He put it slowly on the table, next to the glass of water and a vase of flower. "It's serve... Have a taste. After that we talk about you." he said. "I have works to do. I hope you'll enjoy the meal." Zero smile lightly as he make way to the front door, greeting the customers and shows them to their seat.

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
fuhh... I wrote too long <_>

"ah ok..." Nakagi take the pantry and go to the boy in front. "here you go.." Nakagi smiled giving the boy the pantry. He came back and seeing Zero cooking, Nakagi was thinking how to cook like that..as the owner put the plate on the table, Nakagi was already fainted by the smell, when Zero tell him to taste it, he was a bit blushed, and he eated the wonderful meal, it was tasted so good as Nakagi eat once more, Nakagi smiled when he eated. He never tasted a wonderful food before...as he finished eating, he was waiting and looked to the owner, he smiled.

(( nahh it's okay, the longer you write, the better and your skills grows.))

Zero could hear the blood rush to his head, tint his face red. "It's a recipe that my deceased mum made. She is...was a great baker." He clamp his mouth with his hand. Feeling utterly stupid saying this in front of a stranger. "Sorry, you must think I'm a mum's boy... I'll stop talking." Zero finally done preparing Nakagi's meal. He put the foods and drinks on a tray and bring it to the staff room. "Follow me... I'll take you to the staff room."

Nakagi followed the baker or also owner, Nakagi isn't actually care if he is a mom's boy or not. he was happy he got a meal. "i think you'll be a great wife!" Nakagi smiled happily, oh..did i mention? Nakagi is honest and like to say it without even thinking it. also...Nakagi didn't say 'husband' but yes...he says 'wife'

(( OOC: lol it's shouldn't be mum but it should be mom XD hahahaha.. ))

( Haha, lol no wonder I felt like something wrong >

"W-wife?!" He burst out laughing, one hand on the wall bracing himself. "Hehe.. Most of the people I know, said that.." he wheeze, coughing out the last bits of laughter. "You can eat here, I already told the other staff about you. " A man of light brown hair in a waiter white-outfit pop out from the door behind.

"Sorry, but umm... Zero, he's asking for you." the man inform. Zero waves a hand towards him, sighing inwardly. "Have him wait in my office, I attend to him in a minute. " He bow his head lightly, taking his leave.

(Hey, I've got this idea, and wondering if you'll fine with it. I'll PM you the details.)

Has zero leaved, Nakagi smiled and eated the food. Yet again, it taste good and more gooder. Nakagi liked Zero's cooking. ' i wish to be like him!' Nakagi talked on his mind, smiling. Even though Nakagi is 17 he acted like a child and have a body of a 10 years old. He never felt how kids having fun and right now, he did.

(( okay. ))

( lol~ it's suppose to be 'wish' xD )

Zero walk briskly towards his office, grabbing the knob and twist it open. There, stand a man in front of the open window, red-ish hair waves gracefully with the wind. Ahem! He clear his throat, pulling the man out of his trance state. The man turn to face him, gentle gold eyes pierce his way. "What is it this time you want, Tsuya?" No emotion when the question is asks.

(Check out my album for Tsuya's pic)

(( oops XD okay changed also i dont see tsuya pic!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
))

"kh. what's up with the face?" Tsuya aroused by Zero's words. "i came here for picking you up." Tsuya sit down on Zero's chair without asking. "don't you dare say 'no' i just came back from america! atleast show me some loving or happy face!" Tsuya yells.

(Haha, here it goes.. )

"Welcome back." He put on a smile which never reach his eyes. "Sorry, but I still have works to do. Besides, I'm attending to someone right now. Come back later." he utters. Showing his back as he close the door behind him. He walk slowly to his desk, taking a deep breath of air on the way.

"It is none of your business. Now answer my question, why do you come back here? After you left without notice three years ago!!!" He is so frustrated and vent out his anger by slamming down his hands on the desk. Finger jabbing the man chest. "Dammit! You..you..argh!"

"i told you, i'm a model and i need to go worldwide and giving the stupid signatures.." Tsuya letting out a sigh, when the man started to slammed his own desk."i what?" Tsuya aroused. "oh, i know..your mad because you fell in love with me?" Tsuya sighed and take Zero's hands to his chest.

Zero tug his hand harshly and gather his mind back as he calm himself down. "That's not about it. I told you many times that it's not like that. We...no, I...think you nothing more than just a friend. Sorry, didn't mean to lash out but..." he let out a long sigh. He take a sit on the visitor chair; one leg over the knee of another. "There's a lot been going on that time, and I don't know what to do. I was hoping you'll manage somethings." he slide a hand over his face. "Heh! But it turns out I was wrong... It's my fault though for taking my hope too high." Zero laugh bitterly.

"....." Tsuya was very aroused, untill...knock knock, there were a knock on the door, it was...Nakagi..."uh..owner..?" Nakagi said, seeing Zero. Tsuya looked at Nakagi, Tsuya take Nakagi hands. "so this is the 'somebody' you mentioned?" Tsuya chucked giving an evil grin.