Spell...

Belita

Here's the last chap.....

I'm so sorry i only posted it now... :(

Well things got kind of complicated...

Hope you guys like it...

The bathroom wall was freezing... i could feel my back bumping into it...

I wanted to turn on the water so we could warm up a little, not that i was worried we wouldn't get all warm soon, i was on fire already...

But catching a cold now would be troublesome to say the least...

I got closer to him and while nibbling his ear i told him to turn on the water...

He looked at me, released one of his hands from mine and reached for tap...

“Better now?!”

“Yeah...”

As the water started to run, he also started the torture again...

He seemed somehow, desperate to feel and to touch everything, all of me at once...Wasn’t like him at all.

Was it because i remembered him we had to go for a walk...or something else...?!

He wasn’t letting me savour him, he was holding my grasp with such intensity, my hands were starting to hurt...

His hands started sliding down my waist and i gasped, by the thrilling sensation and pleasure he was giving me...

His hands were enough...Enough to take me out to the edge, enough to make me his slave...

And i would obey him, blindly...

He got on his knees, and the kisses started to be even more anxious than before...

My legs were already trembling and he didn’t even touched those parts yet...

The anticipation was delicious, the wait made me hunger for it like i was starving for the longest time too...

Something even hotter than the water started to circulate around my privates and honestly that was the best feeling ever...

I could feel myself give in and getting harder every time his tongue slide thru the tip...

I released my harms and grabbed his head... Touching his hair, only added more fun, since he had this absolutely smooth black hair, which seemed like each single hair hold a secret erotic power, i loved to touch it and pull it a little, somehow it gave me the feeling i was truly holding him...

“Ah...Mina...”

He started to make his way inside of me...

We did it last time in the car, but i should have known better that, when it comes to him it’s never enough...

The only finger inside started to move and with each movement my hips moved on their own...

“Are you desiring me Hana...Want me to put in one more...?”

“Hunn, yeah...”

“Then ask me to... tell me to stick my fingers deep inside of you... You’ll have my fingers first...then this...”

He turned me to the wall again and started to slide his already hard cock thru my butt cheeks...

I got a little pissed, even though i could feel excited like this i wanted to see him...touch him...and he wasn’t allowing me to...

He was taking over the whole thing letting me do nothing...just taking me over the edge, at a vertiginous speed i was having a hard time keeping up...

I felt another finger slide in...

“(whisper)I won’t do more than this if you don’t ask me to Hana...”

“Wah...what are you saying...”

“Ask me...”

I don’t know it was the water or the burning heat that was starting to make me feel dizzy, my mouth just acted without giving it much thought...

If i wanted him, if i desired him why shouldn’t i...

I grabbed his head and told him...

“Do it...i don’t want fingers.... you better do me now, because i’m going crazy...”

So much for magic words...

The third finger never got to go in...

He pushed my waist to him, ducked my head and placed his cock right at my entrance...

I gasped but was already too late...

“AHHH...”

He went inside of me pushing and thrusting rapidly... i couldn’t even breath...

But with each thrust, my body answered back to him...

Each one of my cells already accepted him like their master, whatever he did to me, was allowed and welcomed...

“More...More...”

No words again, his thrusts spoke for him... He started to go even faster...

He got a hold at my shoulders, adjusting his position and increased the speed even more...

I was in a pure state of bliss... Hard or not, this was giving my whole body quite some sensations...

He gripped my shoulders tightly and i knew he was reaching his limit...

He read my thoughts and grabbed my leaking member, manoeuvring it back and forth with each thrust he gave...

Pure synchrony....

We came together, and reached our peak gasping for air like there was none around us...

He wasn’t letting go of his grasp, and something felt odd...

He laid his head on my back, and grabbed my waist...

Suddenly he started thrusting again...

I was all confuse and still recovering from the first blow...

Again, he started jerking me off, and thrusting me...

“Mina...Mina...”

“(whisper)Please....Please remember me...”

I didn’t know if i was suppose t

o answer him, or if he said that for no important reason...

But i felt strange, he said something like that... I was i going to forget him...

It was something impossible, not to mention i didn’t even wish to imagine it...

If he was doing me hard the first time, this was really too much...

We didn’t last long, with him doing it like that...

I turned around, i needed to change my position because my back were starting to hurt badly...

“What’s wrong...you sound weird...are you ok..?”

“No it’s nothing, i’m ok.... i just was making sure you know that...”

I reached for his face and while lightly kissing him...

“I would never forget, i would never even consider that possibility, that’s just not possible...”

“(smile) Ok... Sorry i come out with a weird thing like this... Did i hurt you?”

“No...I mean my back will never be the same but i’ll manage..(smile).”

“Sorry...”

“That’s ok...really, it’s ok...”

We stood like that for quite a bit...

We finished the bath and returned to the room where we got dressed...

“Let’s go...”

“Yeah...let’s go...”

There was definitely something really wrong here, and i started to feel really nervous...

What could possibly be now?!

There was an hindrance between us, which got resolved a few hours before...

What else could be there to make him so heartbroken...

In the middle of our walk, none of us talk...

The air was turning even more heavy, and i had to break the tension...

“Mina, there’s something wrong isn’t there... You don’t look like your usual cheerful self, what happened...?”

“Hana-san... I told you i had a surprise for you... Is just i’m still getting ready for what i have to tell ya...”

“Getting used to...getting used to what?!... Mina i’m getting a bit worried, do tell me anything i’ll help you... Anything at all, right?!”

He grabbed me in the middle of the street...

“Mina, not here(blush)”

“You don’t need to worry about anything...ok?! I’m fine... So did you enjoy the walk?”

Well that’s was quite a question..

If you ask me, yes i saw the landscape, the snow covered streets, the old looking houses that somehow gave the small town an air of importance...

But if i actually paid any attention to it?!

None!

My eyes were focused on Mina all the time, searching thru every expression, what could possibly be wrong...

Still after an hour and a half, walking around i found nothing...

“Yeah... It was great...”

“Ok then let’s go back to the inn so we can warm up, with some delicious food, and tea...”

“Ok...let’s go”

At the ryokan, the situation remained...

He wasn’t talking much, neither was i, since i couldn’t pull any kind of enjoyable conversation with this kind of environment....

After we eat Mina stood up saying he needed to check on something, and was away for a long time...

Somehow the urge to sleep a bit was calling me furiously...

I laid my head on one of the huge pillows laying around, and let myself go...

• Like 6

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Matti_19

• BRIDGET

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

December 31st evening

I woke up a few hours later, instantly realizing it was dark already...

“So much for spending time together....”

Mina still hadn’t return to our room, and if he did he left again...

I was getting anxious, and even angry, that i knew something was wrong and he wasn’t telling me about it...

“Hey, did ya wake up...?! Nice timing, dinner’s almost done, i went to check with the boss...”

“Ok..”

“We’ll be having dinner somewhere else here at the ryokan...do you mind?”

“It’s not that i mind, but is cosy here, what not have dinner here... I don’t want to mingle with other guests...not today...”

“It’s part of the surprise too Hana-san, beside only we’ll be there, so don’t worry...”

He reached his hand to me, has to tell me, let’s go...

I got up gave him my hand, as he guided me to somewhere else in the ryokan...

My jaw drop as soon as i saw that room...

It was just unbelievable...

The ancient type of room was all surrounded by glass windows the size of walls, letting the white from the snow, and the night darkness outside visible like we were right in the middle of it...

“A...Amazing...”

“You like it?!”

“I love it... So beautiful, i’ve never seen anything like this... And i surely wasn’t expecting something like this in a traditional ryokan... It sure is quite a sight...”

“Then i’m glad i choose it...”

“Yeah...it’s magnificent...”

“Shall we sit down...Dinner’s about to be served...”

“Oh sorry, of course... I was a bit overwhelmed...”

Dinner got served, the food was delicious, the view was just outstanding, but the silence was still frightening...

“We have been like this for all day long... I’ll ask you one more time, and i expect a sincere answer this time, i’m not in the mood to listen to more lies...”

“I’m going to America next week...”

That felt like something really big and heavy was suddenly dropped on top of me...

“Excuse me?”

“My father wanted to talk to me, a few weeks ago, i was rejecting the kind offer, since he said i was no longer is son, but then my brother came to meet me, begging for me to go talk to my father... Well the thing is, he’s willing to accept you, as long as i finish my studies first...”

“But why America...”

“Well that’s the place he said i needed to go...”

“And you decided to go, without speaking to me...?!”

“I wanted to tell ya the soon as possible, but things got out of hand with that other guy, and i seriously thought that if i told ya then...you were going to go back to him...”

My blood was boiling, my body reacted and i slapped him...

“You what?!... How ,many times did i tell you that i can’t live without you, and you decided to go to America, because your father asked you too...?! Why...Why is it that you’re so willing...? So you want to leave me...?”

“I DON’T WANT TO LEAVE YA, I DON’T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE...”

“Then why?!”

“Because he is willing to let me stay by your side properly... I reached a point where i didn’t care anymore, i gave up on them, but they’re willing to accept me being with ya, and accept ya, i couldn’t ask for anything else in return... I was so happy, i could also be with my family and with ya at the same time, that i grabbed that chance.... Won’t ya wait for me(cry) will ya give up on me...?”

The block i had in my throat, was so big it was hard to speak...

The blow i just took was enough to let my body in so much pain i was having it hard moving, breathing or even thinking...

But he still needed my answer...

Was i going to wait for him... or was i letting him go...?

What all the parts of my being are telling me?

The answer was only one...

I could not lie... not to him... not to myself.

I managed to look up, and his tearful expression gave me the necessary strength...

I got up, and i ran...

“NO WAY IN HELL... YOU HEAR ME!! NO WAY IN HELL!! I’ll wait as long as it takes... I’ll hunt you down if i need to, i’ll chase you, until i find you, until i can have you by my side again... You’re mine!!”

That was the only thing i could have answered him... no other choice, no other word...

“Thank you... Thank you... Just wait, i promise i’ll come back real fast, ya won’t even notice me...”

“(pained smile)Yeah, it’ll go by fast right... And are you coming home on holidays...? Special occasions...?”

“I’ll try to come every time i can, i can’t be too long without seeing ya Hana-san...”

We hugged each other and got silent for a bit...

It still felt weird, and it still hurt so badly, i wasn’t able to hold my tears...

“I’m going to miss you so much, i’m going to be waiting for you everyday...”

“Me too Hana... Why won’t you come with me...? That way we’ll have our problem solved...(pained smile)”

“Don’t joke...you know i can’t leave my job...”

“Yeah... I know.... Just wishful thinking...”

Right at that moment the most breathtaking fireworks were launched above us...

We could perfectly see them as if we were throwing them ourselves...

“Beautiful...”

Four Years Later

During the four years he was in the US, he never once acted like he was far away...

He called me everyday... More than once a day even...

He emailed me frequently telling me all that was going on around him...

We met several times... I travelled to US a few times as well... Trying somehow to decrease the distance between us, it was unbearable to take... But somehow we managed to...

He came home every chance he got, Christmas and New Year’s, my birthday, his family reunions, which i was present, as another family member...

I was welcomed, and it was the best feeling anyone could ever wish for... The family support was important for him...and now i can clearly see why.

Today he returns home for good...

Today i’ll get to keep my promise to hold him, and never ever let him go...

The love of my life appeared disguised between the crowd, but recognize him wasn't hard and i ran to him...

“Mina.....”

THE END :)

Well this is it.. no more from Mina san or Hana :(

I loved writting it, altough i must admit, i kept going cause you guys kept reading...

So this is for all of you...

Once again tnak you so much for all your support, for all your friendship towards an inexperienced individual in this area...

I'm happy i did it and i'm thrilled it was read by you guys...

The most gratefull kiss to all of you...

*Bows* Thank you for everything :)

• Like 9

Bel, what a beautiful ending, I love it. I feel like crying. I love it, really from the bottom of my heart. Thanks a lot for a so beautiful love story.

kisses & hughs for you

• Like 1

The story was so good!! I like a lot how you choose the ending. :D

Spell.. had everything. Good story line, hot scenes :p, plus a beautiful ending, definitely one of my favourite stories. :D

• Like 1

@ GPelka

:leaf3:

@BRIDGET

@Aoi

@Rei

@Matti_19

Thank you so much to all of you...

This was made also with your support, so you also deserve a little credit for it :D

A very very big kiss onion6

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey Belita,

I know this comes a little late (..... ok, i admit, very late), but i'm still gonna say, that's you are a fantastic writer that comes up with fantastic fic! i was never into other people's fic until i read yours.

And... i've been thinking.... would you mind... considering... having a.......

SEASON 2? :p

Well, just wanna say, Love it! Still Loving it! :D

• Like 1

Ahahhahaha XD

You got me now... :D

I dunno hun, i thought about it a few times...telling a bit about the lives of Mina and Hana after they're together...

Who knows, i also said i might not write anything again but i did LD....

I'll think about it ;)

• Like 1

Ahahhahaha XD

You got me now... :D

I dunno hun, i thought about it a few times...telling a bit about the lives of Mina and Hana after they're together...

Who knows, i also said i might not write anything again but i did LD....

I'll think about it ;)

Boss! Don't mind me, just treat me as a fan who watches the anime and is rudely demanding for a season 2. HAHA!

I'm not forcing you, really... i hope it's not a pressure for you.... :p

• 2 months later...

Hielloooo guys... :D

As you know our dear administrator created a cooll and cozy place for our stories...

So if you wish to re-read Spell... you can do it in it's new home ;)

Here's the link if you want to check it out :p

Thank you for all your support since the beggining of this story... :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2