A New Life

Zombie_In_A_Box

WARNING: Male pregnancy up ahead! If you do not enjoy it - I'd suggest you run off now~ ;)

tumblr_lthfjzH4rn1r0fjn0o1_500.jpg

Name: Matthew (Matt) Ganepala

Position: Uke

Personality: Matthew has a quite bubbly and cheerful personality, he doesn't have to put much effort in both getting friends or dates, especially since he works as a model. He can get angry pretty easily though, but as quick as it comes, it disappears after a few hours. If there's one thing that Matt hates - it's being lonely. Even only one day to pass while being alone can make him completely depressed, he wouldn't even know what to do. His worries incude gaining too much weight, being late to watch his favorite TV show and not being able to find someone to spend his life with.

The blonde smiled to the camera and playfully stuck out his tongue while making a pose. This was the last shot for today. Matthew streched and let out a satisfied sigh when he was finally able to be like himself and not a face on the cover of a magazine. The golden-eyed male spun aroun on his heel and grinned to the crew before taking off to get dressed into his everyday clothes.

Matthew changed into a simple pair of dark blue jeans, a white shirt, a black lether jacket and a pair of sneakers before walking off to catch his friend. Once he saw the familiar figure, the man smiled and ran up to him. "Hey, you feel like going out for a drink? I need to relax a bit~" He asked for the other while keeping his arms behind his back.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• tuti

Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg

Name: Adam Grey

Position: seme

Personality: He likes to take things very seriously and even though he's not a shy person, he has bad social skills. Hates eating sugary stuff and crowded places. After graduating from art school he moved to the city.

Adam rubbed his tired face with both his hands, he had finally finished his project for the next season. Something he had been working on for the past four months. After graduating from art school he was immediately hired by this modeling agency; he was in charge of making covers and background designs for their shootings and posters. As a modeling agency, they made ads for various products, besides having gorgeous models, it was Adam's job to make the ads attractive enough for consumers. It was not his dream job, but it certainly pays the bills.

He was ready to call it a day when his friend Matt came up to him. They'd met at a company gathering a few years ago and became friends right away, which was kind of funny because they barely worked together. Matt was a model and Adam a simple artist. Yet, he enjoyed the beautiful man's company quite a lot. "Sure, I could do with a couple of drinks." He said with a tiny twist of the corner of his lips that was meant to be a smile.

Matthew grinned and grabbed the other's hand to pull him off. "Come on then~ I gotta get back till nine!" The blonde said with a chuckle as he dragged his friend away. His red glasses were on the line of sliding off before the man fixed them back up, walking out the door with a huge, bright smile on his face. He loved spending time with Adam even though they were real oposites...

Matt was a cheerful, friendly guy while Adam seemed to be just a little bit too serious sometimes... The blonde couldn't understand sometimes how did they even become such good friends. A guy like Adam was supposed to get either bored or annoyed since Matt always dragged him around!

The smile on Adam's face grew a bit more, even though it still didn't reach his eyes. Ignoring the weird stares he was receiving from the people passing by, he let himself be dragged by Matt. He had warned Matt before about it a few times, but the man never listened, he acted with no care to the world or what people might think. Sometimes, Adam wished he could be like that too.

They reached a small bar and where immediately greeted by the bartender. This was the bar they always visited after work. As usual, Adam went to get the drink while Matt looked for a place for them to sit. He walked back to the table with their beers. "So why do you have to go back? Aren't you done for today?" He asked taking a sip of his cold drink.

Matt hummed to himself when they reached the bar. Once the two went inside, the blonde walked over to find seats for them both. He winked at a girl that was staring at him and let out a chuckle when she blushed. Girls were really cute, after all... But sometimes he wondered if he really wanted to find someone like that.

When Adam got back with the beers, Matthew gladly grabbed his own and took a sip of it, closing his eyes for a bit when he heard the other's question. "Are you making fun of me? Today's Tuesday! Nine o'clock... Supernatural? Duh, you could at least know that I don't miss a single episode!" The shorter male said with a small pout before letting out a chuckle.

"Ah." Was all Adam could say. It wasn't like he had intentionally forgotten about his friend's weird obsession with that TV show (he couldn't see what was so good about it, really.) but he had been really busy trying to finish his project before the deadline, that he totally forgot it was Tuesday. "Sorry, my bad." He said emptying his drink. "I promise, to bring you home safe and sound and in time for the show." He said with a fake dramatic expression and placing his hand on top of his heart.

"Will you get the next round? I gotta go to the restroom." He said standing up and making his way to the bathroom. He saw how some girls were dreamily admiring Matt. He guessed he could be with anyone, being so beautiful, so why was he here drinking with him instead? It was something Adam wondered every time they hanged out together like this.

He stepped into the bathroom and two guys, that seemed to be in some kind of a heated conversation turned to glance at him. Adam raised an eyebrow but ignored them and began to relieve his bladder. "Hey man, want to try something new?" The taller man of the two said. Was he a drug dealer? Adam zipped his pants and began to wash his hands. "No thanks." He said but the man raised his hand holding something that looked like a condom. Adam raised an eyebrow a second time. The man placed the condom near him. "Use it, it'll change your life." He said walking away. "I'm telling you it wont work!" He heard the shorter man say to the tall one as they exited the bathroom.

Adam glanced at the harmless condom and picked it up. Not that he was going to get laid anytime soon, but why not? Placing the condom in his back pocket he walked back towards their table. As he sat down he wondered what Matt would think of him if he knew he was gay.

Matthew chuckled and nodded while shaking his head. "No, it's okay~ You've been busy, haven't you?" He asked with a soft smile while finishing the first drink. The blonde let out a satisfied sigh and ran a hand through his hair while glancing around the bar.

"Mm? Oh, sure~" Matt smiled as he stood up after Adam and walked to grab another two beers. Of course, since Matt was Matt, before taking the drinks, he managed to flirt with the waitress, get her number and sign his autographs for three girls. Being a model always caused such things to happen around him... It was a bit tiring, but he couldn't ask for anything different. He's grown too used to this!

While carrying the drinks back to their table, Matt felt someone slap his ass. He could swear his cheeks burned up in a few moments and he turned back to see just who was the one to do that. Once he spotted the guy with a huge smirk on his face, the blonde frowned and straightened up. "Didn't your mother teach you that it's impolite to do these things? You can watch, but no touching!" The golden-eyed male said and turned back to walk to his table. This time he managed to reach it without any perverts getting in the way... How come he attracted both men and women? That's simply insane!

The man sat down on the table a little while before Adam. Once his friend got there, the blonde smiled softly and passed him one beer. "Here you go~" He grinned and took a sip of his own beer. He knew that one more after this wouldn't end up well for him... He really had to watch himself for now. On Tuesdays it was a big "no" for getting drunk or being late home.

Adam gratefully accepted the cold liquid, it wasn't that he drank a lot but moments like these helped him relax. And the fact that he enjoyed Matt's company was a plus as well. They talked a bit about Adam's new project. He had to come up with a good advertising campaign for a new watch of a worldwide known company. As he finished his second beer he looked at his watch and noticed that it was time to leave, if Matt wanted to make it on time for his favorite tv show. "Let's go or you wont forgive me for missing one episode." He said with a real smile as he stood up. He didn't have a strong stomach for alcohol, so those two beers were enough to loosen him up a bit.

Matt chuckled softly and nodded. "Well, I can't drive and I'm not letting you do it either, so we'll just call a cab~ I'll pay and don't even think about arguing about that!" The blonde warned as he stood up after the other. Wasting no time, Matthew took out his phone amd called for a cab while dragging Adam out of the bar once they payed. When the shorter male was sure that the cab would pick them up, he turned to his friend and smiled. "If you still feel like drinking, there's plenty at my place~"

Adam raised an eyebrow, something he unconsciously did whenever he was skeptical about something. Something told him that two beers were enough for him that night. But he finally finished his project on time and felt like celebrating; and what better way to do it than drinking? "Yeah, yeah, I know you just want to hook me to that tv show." He said with a laugh as the cab came to pick them up, surprisingly fast. "But I'll pay half of it." He said as they stepped inside and the look in his eyes told Matt that he was dead serious about it. Call him old fashioned but he didn't like to feel indebted to anyone.

Matt pouted slightly and looked at the other. "I still don't get why you won't even try it out.. It's amazing!" He whined while getting into the cab. When he heard what Adam said about paying, Matt sighed softly and nodded with a small pout. "Fiiine..." He mumbled under his nose and streched before leaning on the taller male. "Waah, I need a day when I can sleep till twelwe... I've been feeling sooooo tired~!" He complained while putting his head on Adam's shoulder. It wasn't a problem for Matt to be this close to the other. He knew that he'd be safe no matter what, so he just used the chance!

Adam chuckled at Matt's semi-tantrum but couldn't help to agree more. Yet he guesses Matt's job was more demanding than his, he had to look good all the time, ready to please people. He looked down at Matt's adorable face as the man leaned against his shoulder. He couldn't help notice how beautiful the model was, his beauty was breathtaking. He was like an angel. What? An angel? The alcohol must have really reached his head if he'd just called Matt an angel.

Okay so he had fantasized about his friend a few times, but that was it. He couldn't help it if he was feeling horny sometimes and dreamed of having some fun with the beauty sitting next to him. It was simply natural. "You could ask for a vacation or something. Tell them you need some beauty sleep." He joked as they reached Matt's place.

"What the-.. You don't joke about beauty sleep on my watch!" Matt puffed out his cheeks as he lifted himself up. "Beauty sleep is very important, especially for a model like myself! If I don't get enough sleep, you know what that means? First, I'd be tired and my smile would seem lazy and fake, second, I couldn't keep my posture, but worst... I'd have those... Those... Those black circles under my eyes!" Matt whined until they reached his place.

The blonde gave the driver his money and got out of the car. The two were now standing in front of a modern-looking house that seemed rather big for one person. Matt streched while walking up to unlock the doors and let out a soft hum when he got inside. Warm...

It was weird and confusing how Matt's whines didn't annoy Adam in the least, in fact, he found them funny and extremely adorable. He no longer knew whether to blame it on the alcohol or just to fact that he really enjoyed hanging out with the beautiful model.

"I'm sorry, my mistake. I'll take full responsibility." He said raising his hands up feigning defeat. "To make it up to you I'll watch that episode with you, but ONLY tonight!" He said and walked to the couch in front of the tv in the living room. This wasn't his first time here. Matt's apartment was different than his in many ways, not because he couldn't afford something better but simply he just didn't feel the need to have a big place for himself or a great kitchen when he couldn't even cook.

"Now where is that beer you promised?" He asked looking at his friend from the couch, a wide smile brightening up his face.

Matt smiled brightly as the other said he'd watch the episode with him. "Thank you sooo much!!" He said while clapping his hands. "I just know you'll love it~ Supernatural has everything one could ask for!" The blonde promised while keeping the bright smile on his face.

The smile was quickly replaced by a small pout when the taller male asked for the beers. "That's not a nice way of asking! But just because you said you'd watch it with me, I'll actually be nice enough to get it for you~" Matt stuck out his tongue and walked off to the kitchen to grab a few bottles of beer. He walked back to his friend and smiled while opening up two of the bottles. After he set one of them down in front of Adam, the blonde turned on the TV and plopped down on the sofa with a small sigh escaping his lips. "You wanna stay over tonight? I wouldn't want you driving after drinking... Or making you pay for a cab."

An irritated groan escaped Adam's throat as he took a sip from his beer. "I don't mind paying for a cab, Matt, I probably don't earn as much as you do but money is not an issue for me." He said a bit more sternly than he intended, but that really stung his pride. He sighed realizing he probably ruined the mood. "But I'll stay if you don't mind, I think I'll probably end up sleeping on the side walk from all this drinking." He said a bit more softly. Good thing he was off tomorrow so he didn't had to worry about going to work with the same clothes or a hangover.

Matt rolled his eyes and let out a small sigh. "I didn't mean to hurt your pride, sheesh... I'd just feel bad, knowing that it was my fault! Though I'd probably pay to see you sleeping on a side walk 'cause you got too drunk... That just doesn't fit your image!" The blonde chuckled and got a bit closer to the other when the serial started. "Anyway, let's watch it for now~" Matt said as his gaze was already fixed up on the screen.

Adam's heart skipped a beat when the other male leaned in closer to him, their faces where inches apart, so close he could have brushed their lips. It made his face heat up and the feeling ran all the way to his groin. But just like that, the blond beauty turned to face the famous tv show and Adam was left to his beer and with the task to endure 40 minutes something of a very weird tv show. He really couldn't understand why Matt was so into it. The two brothers were kind of sexy though. Now that was something that would make him watch this series.

When the episode finally ended, they had finished a whole pack of beer and Adam was royally drunk. "Now, really, tell me what you REALLY like about this show?" He asked his words a bit slurred.

"Eeeeeehhh?" The blonde asked with a pout on his face. His cheeks were red from all the alcohol and he puffed out his cheeks. "Did you even SEE how hot Dean is? I wouldn't mind spending a night with him in the same bed..." Matt mumbled while accidentaly setting one hand dangerously close to the other's crotch. "And the plot is amaaazing! If you only watched from the start, you'd understand..." He muttered out softly while putting his head on Adam's chest.

His brain was most certainly not functioning properly as he stared into the other's lips. "Your lips look yummy..." The blonde muttered out with a rather cute expression on his face.

If Adam's brain wasn't so clouded with alcohol he would have noticed Matt's rather gay comment to one of the male characters of the show. But he was screwed the moment Matt's hand almost, just almost, touched his groin. And as the blonde beauty looked up, his face all flushed and adorable it sent an electrifying sensation all the way down to his core. His pants began to feel uncomfortably tight and he had no doubt that Matt's hand could feel his erection.

But his mind was a mess and those oh so kissable lips were drawing him in, just like the sun. He wanted to say something stupid like 'Would you like to taste them?' but instead he just closed the distance between them and captured Matt's lips in a hungry, passionate kiss.

Matt's eyes widened and his already-red cheeks darkened with a bright blush when he felt a pair of lips on his own. The blonde was frozen for a moment, but soon gave in. Adam's lips were truly delicious... The shorter male closed his eyes and moved the hand just a little bit upwards in an attempt to get closer to the other, yet when he felt something hard in his friend's pants, everything else was gone from his mind.

The golden-eyed male pulled back for a few moments and stared at the other. "...At least do it properly... I-In the bedroom..." He muttered out softly while feeling extremely unconfident. Maybe this was the alcohol working, or maybe this was his secret desire - he didn't know anymore. But he knew another thing - merely the feeling of Adam's erection was enough for his own appearance.

Adam simply followed (more like let Matt drag him) Matt towards his bedroom, bumping on some furniture in the way. This was really happening, one of his fantasies was about to become a reality. As soon as they reached Matt's bed Adam's hands and lips were on Matt's body, touching and kissing every inch of exposed skin. He was acting like a hungry wolf but the alcohol had brought out the possessive side of him, and all he wanted right now was to bury himself inside of Matt and make him his. His hard erected manhood couldn't agree more.

He pushed Matt to the bed and started pulling the man's clothes off, never stopping neither the kisses nor the caresses. "Your skin is so soft." He said as he kissed Matt's neck.

(I'm going to give you only this reply today, gotta go and celebrate new year with the family, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU~!)

A soft gasp left Matt's lips as he was pushed onto the bed. The alcohol was messing up his head as he let out soft moans and gasps at the feeling of Adam kissing and carressing his skin. It didn't take long until he felt like every inch of his skin was covered in feathers...It was a tingly feeling, and he enjoyed it very much. His seemingly weakened hands somehow managed to make their way to the brown hair of the other and he lightly gripped onto them while streching out his neck to give Adam more access.

Matthew's breathing hitched slightly when his clother were pulled off and he was soon left naked, with a noticeable pout on his face. "You're being unfaair... Why am I the only one naked?" He asked with a pout while trying to unbutton the taller male's shirt, yet his efforts were fruitless. "Take it ooooff..." He asked with a pout still on his face.

((Happy New Year to you too~! We'll just roleplay tomorrow then ;) Have a great celebration!))

Adam chuckled at Matt's adorable pouting and leaned in to capture his pouting lips in a more slower, tender kiss. Any other person would annoy the hell out of him, but not Matt. He then moved back but still in a reaching distance from Matt and pulled his shirt over his head before adding it to the pile of clothes near the bed. Adam wasn't a gym junkie, but between eating healthy and the occasional run in the morning had helped him keep a well toned body. Hard but not too bulky.

He removed his belt, making it clink as he quickly pulled it down. He left his underwear on, concealing his erected penis and moved back to the bed, cornering Matt between him and the bed. "Your skin is so delicious, I want to taste more." He said between small kisses he trailed all the way down Matt's shoulders, nipples, stomach and hipbones before stopping in front of Matt's throbbing cock. The sight of it made Adam's mouth go dry and suddenly he was thirsty for Matt. Without a second thought or a warning, he wrapped his mouth around Matt's erection.

Matt trailed his clouded eyes over Adam's chest. His mouth was still slightly parted from their last kiss as he reached out to run his fingers over his muscles, enjoying the amazing structure. His pout appeared once again when he noticed that the other was keeping his boxers on. The blonde pulled them off as his mouth dropped slightly when he saw the size... Just when his mouth opened to ask if this was real, he felt something wet and warm around his own length.

"A-Aah..." He moaned out at the feeling as his hands gripped onto the brown hair of his new lover. Matt couldn't even believe something like this was happening! The golden-eyed male bit his lip to hold in any more of those embarrassing sounds as his cheeks were already burning a bright red from Adam's previous words. Delicious?.. How can a skin be delicious?... Though his lips were sweet... He thought to himself while accidentaly bucking his hips a bit upwards in an attempt to get more of that heavenly warmth. His whole face became red at that greedy action of his... It was an accident!