Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Once he felt Azanagi thrusting up into him, the moans came out of Jae's mouth in an endless chain. He slowly adjusted to his master's size and slowly started meeting his thrusts with movements of his own.

"S-so good..." Jae moaned, gripping his master tightly.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi growled softly as he slapped the other's ass harshly, a smirk on his face. “You're supposed to do most of the job here...“ He groaned out and stopped thrusting completely. “Go on and hit your prostate for me, Jae~“ The half-blood purred out lustfully, giving the boy's ass another slap.

"Y-Yes, Master!" Jae cried out, moving himself up on his master's cock and dropping back down. It took a couple tries, but he hit his own prostate on one thrust. When he did that, he screamed in a moment of pure rapture. Despite his clouded mind, he tried to remember that spot.

Azanagi smirked widely as he gripped the slave's ass tightly, lightly helping him move. The half-blood let out a low groan when Jae just screamed out in pleasure, so loud... “It's so easy to make you scream, my little masochistic slut~“ He purred out huskily as he began teasing the other's cock with one finger. It was fun no matter what...

"I-I'm sensitive..." he whined. "Aah! Master!"

He continued to move on his master's shaft with increasing speed, his moans getting louder.

Azanagi chuckled coldly as he gripped the base of his slave's cock, looking at him. “Let's play a fun game~ If you can hold out without cumming until I tell that you can, I might give something special to you~“ He purred out before letting go. “But if you cum before I let you... You'll receive punishment~“

"Y-Yes, Master!" Jae said, jolts of electricity coursing through his neglected cock and bringing him to full hardness. He wasn't close yet, but getting there. He kept moving and even tried to speed up.

Azanagi groaned out when the boy sped up and soon began thrusting up lightly to meet his movements, just to make it more fun. With one hand, he occasionally slapped Jae's ass while with the other he squeezed it harshly, each time letting out a low growl of pleasure. Jae was probably the only slave he needed...

The slaps against his ass made Jae's cock twitch, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm, but to avoid punishment, Jae tried to hold himself back. His whines and moans continued to get louder as he quickened his movements on his master's shaft.

Azanagi let out a deep growl as he thrusted upwards harshly, his hands squeezing the other's ass tightly. The half-blood stopped trying to hold back- but he wasn't going to let Jae receive his reward. After all, punishments were so much more fun... With this thought, the older male gripped the boy's cock and began stroking it, a smirk on his face.

As his master began to stroke his length, Jae's moans grew louder and louder. He practically had a death grip on his master's body as he continued to move up and down. He kept trying to hold his orgasm back, but he found that the task was getting harder and harder as time went on.

Azanagi let out a soft groan as his grip on Jae's hips tightened. Damn, this boy could hold out long... The half-blood let out a soft growl as he gave the other's ass a few times and smirked widely. “Good boy~ You can cum now~“ He purred out as he began stroking the boy's cock again. Now he had to give him a reward... Ha? Well, he had to think of something then.

Jae screamed, cumming all over himself and his master's stomach. Thick white ribbons came out of his cock as he experienced what felt like the most intense orgasm he had ever had. He tightened around his master and his nails dug into his shoulders.

Azanagi's breathing hitched slightly as the boy came - after that, it only took the half-blood a few thrusts and he cummed as well. The tall male breathed out heavily as he closed his eyes and huffed quietly. “Heh... You really are a slut...“ He muttered out with a light chuckle. “Mine.“

Jae collapsed onto his master, completely spent. His muscles relaxed as exhaustion hit him like an impossibly heavy weight. The warm, sticky fluid between him and his master didn't make him stir. He could almost hear his master's heart beating quickly and slowing slowly as they came down from their high.

Azanagi closed his eyes as he rested one hand on the other's lower back while with the other he lightly trailed over the soft skin. "I don't think I'll let anybody else touch you..." He muttered out, a small chuckle leaving his lips. This was kind of a way in which he said 'I love you'. He'd rather die than properly say those three words. Who knew a monster like him could love?

~Fin~