Pick Up the Pieces (Bellala99 and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

WARNING: THERE WILL BE RAPE, INTENSE BDSM SCENARIOS, AND GENERALLY ROUGH CONTENT HERE! IF YOU ARE THAT KIND OF PERSON WHO DISLIKES ROUGH SEX, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS!

どうもありがとうございます。

Her character:

thumb.jpg

Name: Azanagi Tenebrae

Personality: He's rather cold and cruel to anyone and everyone - if he feels that someone may cause any trouble for him, Azanagi will make sure he's dead in an "accident". He enjoys seeing others suffer, especially if he gets physical pleasure from it. He absolutely hates little children and whiny people who annoy him. Azanagi likes picking out his victims by absolute chance. He will oftenly mark someone by leaving his scent on them, even if just a little. He is also very fond of his treasures.

My character:

Anime-boy-cool-hoodie-manga-Favim.com-410734.jpg

Name: Jae Heung Song (송재흥)

Personality: Jae is generally strong willed. He doesn't like others to tell him how to live. He's also a little rebellious, not liking to be forced into living a life that he doesn't feel comfortable living. He tends to fight anyone who tries to force their lifestyle onto him, but he knows when to pick a fight and when to back off. Having lived as a commoner, he isn't very materialistic.

Jae left his simple house, not caring enough to tell his mother that he was going out to play soccer with his friends. He didn't usually tell his parents about what he did with his free time because they were strict with him and wouldn't let him so much as breathe in his friends' directions if he didn't complete his schoolwork. Jae wasn't lazy; he completed every task asked of him in a usually timely fashion. At some points, he felt like he needed time away from work.

"Yo! Jae!" a black-haired boy named Hiroshi called. Jae looked over and saw Hiroshi as well as their other guy friends. With him were Ping, Ian, Ren, and Antonio, four other boys from the same village that Hiroshi and Jae had known since primary school. Ping had black hair that was usually tied up in a high ponytail. He was the shortest in the group. Ian had blond hair, grey eyes, and a skinny build compared to his friends. Ren had long black hair with orange highlights in it, green eyes, and glasses. Antonio was the tallest in the group. He had messy brown hair and eyes of a similar hue as well.

"Hey guys," Jae smiled as Antonio ruffled his hair. "Someone brought a ball?"

"Naturally," Antonio said, picking up a soccer ball.

"Since you and Hiroshi were together last time, let's change it up this time." Ping said. "Me, Ren, and Hiro vs. Jae, Ian, and Antonio! How's that? Your goal is those trees behind you, and our goal is the wall of that house over there!"

Ping pointed to a mansion behind him.

"Sure," Jae nodded. "Ready to for us to wipe the floor with you?"

"The day we lose to you is the day you kiss my fucking ass." Hiroshi shot back.

With that, Antonio set the ball in between the two three-man teams, and four of the boys rushed at it, Antonio quickly gaining possession of the ball. Ian and Ren went to the goals to be goalies. He dribbled it for a little before passing it to Jae, who attempted a shot at the opposing goal. It went past Ren and over the wall. A crash was heard from far away.

"Oh shit!" Jae and the other boys ran over. Their ball was in the front yard of a large, elegant mansion of the Tenebrae estate. Next to their ball was something that looked like a bust, but said bust was... busted. Antonio looked a little concerned.

"Do you realize whose house this is, Jae?" he asked. Jae shook his head.

"I don't know, and I don't give two fucks about it either." Jae said.

"Actually, I think you should." Ian said. "Rumor has it that the owner of this mansion is a cannibal. Or was it a pirate?"

"No, it was neither, dumbass." Ren said. "I heard that the spirit of a duke lived there!"

"No, you're both wrong!" Hiroshi said. "I think it was the corpse of a slain vampire!"

"No, all of you are wrong!" Jae shouted over all of them. "Nothing is there. That mansion hasn't been occupied in ages. And I'm certain that nobody is there, and if we leave a hundred bucks behind, they can fix whatever we broke."

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Azanagi let out a deep growl that resonated through the whole field when the sound of his precious bust breaking. That bust was standing there for ages... No one even dared to lay a finger on it... With a scowl on his face, the tall male walked towards the place it was with slow steps that barely made any noise at all. When he reached the brats that did that to his bust, his cold hand landed on one of the kid's shoulder.

"You brat..." He growled out as his eyes momentarely seemed to glow red. "What have you done?" His voice grew cold and dangerous as he asked, keeping the scowl on his face. The brunette that was currently in his hands seemed to be the one who probably caused it... Or maybe he was wrong.

Jae looked up and just scowled back at the older man.

"Jeez, it was just an accident." Jae responded. "I'll pay you back when I can."

Most of the boys had run except for Ian and Antonio. Ian looked scared out of his mind, but stayed in case Jae was going to be hurt. Antonio stayed for the same reason.

"Look, sir, I'm sorry your bust was broken, but if you're preparing to hurt Jae over it, I won't let you." Antonio tried to sound brave, but was scared himself.

Azangi's eyes narrowed and he lowered his head to look straight into the brown ones. "I could kill you on accident, brat." He growled out and glared at the others who were still left. "You won't let me hurt him? That's riddiculous. You couldn't lift one finger against me." The tall male said coldly as he pulled the brunette closer. "As for you... Come with me and I'll tell you exactly how will you be able to repay for this." The man growled out and merely for a second his eyes shone bright red again.

"Oi! Don't hurt him!" Ian shouted, ready to kill the older man on the spot, but Antonio held him back.

"Leave him be. This man is obviously too dangerous for any number of us to handle." Antonio said.

"Hey! Toni! Don't just leave me like that!" Jae shouted.

"Sorry, Jae. I think he wants to deal with you individually." Antonio looked a little sad. "Hiro and I will try to figure something out."

Reluctantly, Jae decided to trust Antonio and let him go.

"Fine. I'll go with you." Jae looked up at the older man.

Azanagi let a smirk appear on his face as he dragged the smaller boy into the mansion along with him. "Do you have your phone along?" He asked coldly while pushing the brunette inside. He knew exactly what he was going to do with the boy... But he couldn't risk of being found out. He had to take care of everything just to make sure his new toy didn't run away.

"My family's too fucking poor to afford a phone plan. I think you're the only one in the village who can afford a damn phone plan." Jae responded irritably. "Fucking bourgeoise..."

Jae's family, as well as the families of the other boys, lived in a poor area, and this man's mansion was the only outlier.

Azanagi snickered and pulled the boy along while walking downstairs. "Very good... You're going to be staying with me for a few days then~ If you don't listen - you'll get stuck here for years..." The tall male warned when they reached an underground room. He smirked widely as he opened the door to let the boy in and chuckled. "We're gonna have fun..."

Jae looked around, a little scared. The underground chamber was dark, but what really freaked him out was that the older man's eyes were glowing crimson.

"Y-You... You're not entirely human are you?" Jae asked.

Azanagi smirked widely to reveal his sharp fangs and chuckled. "No, not quite. You see, my precious father was a vampire... He fell in love with a simple woman, a human! My father was a weakling, don't you think?" The half-vampire asked while turning on the light. The room was filled with both torturing devices and various sex toys and tools. "But just because I'm only half vampire doesn't mean I can't feed on blood, brat~"

"So the rumors were true." Jae said. Looking around the now lit room, Jae looked even more scared. The torture devices and some of the lightly-colored sex toys had a reddish tint to them.

"W-what is this place?!" he asked.

"Awww, are you scared already~?" Azanagi asked with a smirk and pulled the boy closer to himself. "That's where I have my fun~ Also, you're going to spend a lot of time here, brat..." The half-vampire said while sliding one hand down to the brunette's waist. "And I get bored very easily..." He said while sneaking one hand under the other's shirt.

"Oi! What the fuck are you doing?!" Jae shouted, too shocked to do anything to the other man. He struggled to get Azanagi's hands off of him.

"L-Look, I understand it if you like men, but I'm not gay, so I'm not comfortable with what you're doing to me." Jae was completely caught off guard by the older man touching him. While he did have a lot of guy friends, not once did he ever have feelings for any of them. While he and his friends did playfully touch each other occasionally, these touches seemed different. Not playful, but intending to do something more.

Azanagi raised an eyebrow while lightly trailing his finger through the boy's abdomen. "Do you really think I care that you're a guy? Do you think it matters to me that you're uncomfortable with this?" He asked coldly and turned the brunette around, making him face the half-vampire. "I don't care who I get as long as it isn't boring..." He hissed out before pushing the smaller male onto the bed. "If you don't stay calm and quiet, I won't hesitate to hurt you... No, actually, I'll hurt you anyway. This way you'd just make it come quicker..." He muttered out while grabbing handcuffs from a drawer on his right.

Jae gasped as Azanagi felt up his abdomen. It sent jolts of a strange sensation through his body. He was caught off guard as he was pushed onto the bed. He looked up at Azanagi in fear, trying to keep his head cool.

Handcuffs?! Oh no. He better not... Jae thought.

"N-no... Please. Don't. I'm sorry for breaking that bust... Don't hurt me... Please..." He began to beg, pure fear in his eyes when he saw that handcuffs.

Azanagi snickered and shook his head while cuffing the smaller male to the bed. "You all say the same thing... 'Don't hurt me', but do you honestly believe something like that would stop me?" He asked with a smirk and lightly trailed one hand down the other's body. "You can beg, you can plead, nothing will stop me... It's too late to feel sorry now~" Azanagi smirked widely and slowly began pulling off Jae's pants. "Oh, right, what's your name~?"

"Jae Heung Song." Jae said, shivering at the coldness of the handcuffs against his wrists. "What should I have the honor of calling you, Mr. Bourgeoisie? Though, I like that nickname for you."

Jae managed a cocky smile, but that quickly disappeared due to Azanagi removing his pants.

"Oi! What're you doing?!" Jae looked afraid.

"Call me your master and I'll think of the possibility of not hurting you~" Azanagi said with a smirk while looking at the smaller male. "Mm, what would you prefer: vibrator, anal beads or dildo?" He asked while getting off Jae. It was always fun to play around with virgins like this one... They always were so eager to escape, so much fun to play around with... So weak.

Jae didn't know what any of those were. Whatever they were, he probably couldn't afford them on his own.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know what any of those are?! I'm dirt poor, you fucking idiot!" Jae shouted.

Azanagi raised an eyebrow and grabbed the other's chin with one hand while scowling. "Call me an idiot one more time and I'll hurt you both mentally and physically." He growled out while walking to grab all three of the tools he mentioned.

With a smirk back on his face, the half-vampire came back to the smaller brunette and spread the other's legs apart while licking his lips. "Let's start the fun now..."

"N-no... Stop! Please!" Jae shouted as he tried to close his legs, but he couldn't. The half-vampire on top of him was too strong. It had just come to him that the other man was going to use those objects he was talking about on him. He tried his hardest not to cry in front of his captor. He couldn't let him win. Never.

"Ah, such soft skin... I'd love to have a taste~" Azanagi smirked while taking a vibrator to his hand, the other's pleads completely ignored. "But first, let's have fun together, ha?" The half-vampire snickered as he slowly slid one hand down the smaller's thigh, reaching his entrance. He slowly pushed the small object into Jae, licking his lips while watching how the vibrator was nearly sucked in. "Pick a number from one to ten~" The taller male grinned and looked at the other while waiting for his answer.

Jae let out a pained cry at the intrusion. He looked embarrassed at how greedily his body sucked the foreign object in. He couldn't give a coherent answer, so he just cried out in response to the question. Being a virgin, he was incredibly sensitive, so Azanagi only moving his hand over his inner thigh made him unwillingly get hard.

Why is this getting me hard?! Am I liking this?! Am I a pervert?! he thought, tears starting to prick at the corners of his eyes.

"Wrong answer." Azanagi smirked while setting the vibrator on. His eyes trailed to the boy's length and he chuckled while shaking his head. "My, didn't think you'd get aroused do easily~" The half-vampire snickered and lightly ran one finger over the other's inner thigh once more. "Could it be you're a little sensitive here~?" He asked while sliding the hand to his ass. The taller male was actually finding it fun to see Jae struggling so much..

"S-Stop..." Jae whined, tears streaming down his face. This felt wrong. But why did it feel so good? Jae didn't understand it at all. Maybe he was a pervert, but didn't know it until now. He started sobbing out of shame.

"P-P-Please... Make it stop..." He sobbed.