The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William had to stop himself from hissing at the doctor. Was he trying to flirt with his husband?... The man's scowl became bigger and a soft growl escaped his moutg before he stood up, holding Kiyoshi's hand firmly. “Thank you for your help. See you next time, doctor.“ The older male said quietly before dragging his husband out of the room. It was clear that William was completely furious at the doctor as he dragged his husband along, small curses leaving his mouth.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Kiyoshi was oblivious to all of this, given that he wasn't paying attention, mostly just singing to himself before he felt himself being jerked foreward, being basically dragged along. Whimpering softly, almost losing his footing a few times, the young male said quietly, "Will...you're hurting me...I can't walk that fast...it hurts..." He felt like he was going to fall forward, and his legs were feeling rather sore.

William flinched and sighed softly as he slowed down and turned to his husband with a sorry look on his face. “Sorry...“ He muttered out and pulled Kiyoshi closer. “I just can't stand that asshole.“ He nearly growled out and slowly walked the younger male to the car. Will sighed softly and opened the door for the other. “How can he flirt with you like that...?“

"...He was flirting with me?" questioned the young male, obviously oblivious to it, given that he wasn't paying attention what-so-ever in there. Sliding in the car and buckling himself in, he looked at Will quietly, his face showing an embarrassed blush. Kiyoshi was rubbing the back of his neck nervously, nibbling at his bottom lip.

William blinked and raised his eyebrows before letting out a soft chuckle as he closed the car doors. “Yeah, he was.“ He said quietly as he got into the driver's seat. The man put on his seatbelt and started off the engine with a small smile playing on his face. “I hope we can change doctors... I really hate him, and he touches you... Well, you know.“

Kiyoshi chuckled softly before leaning over and quickly kissing his husband's cheek, "Hun, we all know that you're the only one who could touch me and get away with it~" There was a soft smirk on his lips before he drew him himself away and leaned against the seat, giggling to himself, "I'm down with the idea of getting a new doctor, this place it weird, with that flirty, skanky nurse who tried to seduce you, and that ugly doctor!~"

William blinked a few times and chuckled softly. “Alright then, it's decided~ We will find a better hospital without anyone trying to flirt with us...“ The man said with a chuckle and smiled when Kiyoshi kissed his cheek. The dark-haired male hummed to himself before making a few turns that were necessary for them to get home. He soon turned to their house and stopped the car. “Okay, you go home and I'll be right back~“

Kiyoshi blinked a few times as they reached the house, a bit of confusion in his eyes, "Will...I want to go with you...I don't want to be home all by myself...I can just stay in the car when you go to the store...please don't leave me by myself..." His voice sounded a bit hesitant to say what he did. "Please, for me?"

William raised an eyebrow as he stared at his husband. “Store? I wasn't going to any store...“ He said with confusion in his voice. “Kiyoshi, I just... I just need a smoke, alright?“ It seemed that the older male was ashamed while saying that. He turned his grey eyes away and sighed softly. “Just go home and I'll get right back...“

"I thought you were going to the store to get food..." His eyes seemed somewhat sad, before he said quietly, a bit of...pain? Yes, most likely pain was locked in his voice. "I'll wait for you inside I guess...I'll go to sleep or whatever..." With a small sigh, he unbuckled himself and slipped out of the car, closing the door behind him. Aches shooting up his legs, he made his way to the door, obvious pain written on his face as he hurried through the door, closing it behind him.

With a few pants after he closed the door, he decided it was the best idea to just get to his room quickly. Hesitantly, he began his quest up the stairs, each one taking a lot of energy to get up. Heaving once he reached the top, the black haired man limped to his room, and collapsed on the bed, breathing rather heavily. He hoped Will would come home soon...

William sighed as he watched the other limping back home. The man mumbled a curse under his nose before grabbing out the pack of cigarettes from his pocket and getting out of the car. He locked his car and walked off to the garden, looking around as he lit up one cigarette.

William closed his eyes as he took in the first breath. It really was helping him... The man held it between his teeth as he leaned down and gently brushed his hand over the flowers as a small smile appeared on his face. He planted these himself... It was a good break from writing. William slowly stood up and looked around before taking the cigarette out. He walked off and tossed it into the trash bin before going home. Immediately, William walked upstairs to his husband and smiled softly. “So, you still wanna watch movies?“ He asked while just opening the door to Kiyoshi's room.

The black-haired man had found the energy left in him to get dressed into warmer clothes before snuggling up under the blanket, breathing heavily before he noticed that Will was there beside him again. Blinking at the question, it was as if he hadn't even heard him, he finally answered, saying, "Y-yeah...what do you want to watch? You can choose this time..." Burying his face in the pillow, he yawned softly, rubbing his burning forehead, trying to ease away the headache that was forming.

William blinked and shook his head. “You look like you're about to fall asleep... Just try to get some rest for now, okay?“ He said softly and walked over to him, sitting down on the bed. The man smiled and leaned down to kiss his husband's forehead. “The little one also needs rest...“ He reminded softly and smiled while stroking the other's belly.

Smiling rather thinly, the young black-haired man laid back and bit and reached for his husband's hand, gripping it weakly, a think smile caressing his lips. "...I know, I'll sleep so that the little one comes to this world nice and healthy!~" There was a rather hearty smile drawn on his face now before he said quietly, "I love you..." The words came out hushed, and after a few more moments, his eyes closed, obviously exhausted, almost falling into slumber instantly.

William smiled softly and placed a kiss on the younger's forehead. "I love you too, sweetie..." He whispered out quietly and gently stroked Kiyoshi's hair. The man let out soft hums before his husband fell asleep. The taller male then pulled away and pulled up a blanket over his husband's body to keep him warm, then walked out of the room. He'd just write until Kiyoshi woke up... Or more likely, until he joined the ex-singer.

Kiyoshi sighed rather softly and let out a rather high-pitched squeal when he yawned and stretched out his arms. Opening his eyes, he looked around the room as if questioning it for a few moments. Glancing side to side, he noticed that Will wasn't in the room. Kiyoshi knew that his husband most likely fell asleep. Face still flushed, he laid back down in bed, staring at the ceiling, his fever still running rather high. He would wait for Will to wake up, not wanting to disturb him.

William wasn't really asleep... Well, he looked like a zombie, but he was still awake. In front of his computer. Writing. A wide yawn left the man's mouth as he finally saved the document and looked at the clock, his eyes widening. It was 8 am... How was he stil alive after not getting any sleep? Usually, Will would've fallen asleep by now... The older male sighed to himself and stood up, looking at all of the cups of coffee on the table. Store, then sleep. He decided on this and walked up to his husband, looking tired and slightly irritated as he entered the room.

Blinking a few times, the black-haired man smiled softly at his husband as he walked in the room, "G'morning Hun!~" Rubbing his chin for a moment, he then quietly said, "Hey...you look pretty tired, do you want me to make breakfast this morning? Or throw on some tea? I should probably start to get used to this baby-weight." He laughed rather softly, "...But if I remember correctly, we don't really have anything in the fridge...should we go to the store?'

William nodded at the other's greeting as he covered a yawn. "Look... I didn't sleep... Let's go to a store, I'll make you something to eat and then I'll sleep... For at least twelve hours..." He said lazily as he looked at his husband. "Don't worry about making breakfast, kay? I'll do that much..."

"Aww, okay hun, well, we should probably get to the store now, given that we should get back as soon as possible so that you can get the sleep that you deserve!~" giggled Kiyoshi softly, rubbing the back of his neck before grasping Will's hand softly, a large smile pasted on his pink petal lips./

William smiled softly and pressed a soft kiss agains the other's forehead. "Thanks sweetie..." He said softly before grabbing Kiyoshi into his hands with a lazy grin. "This'll be faster~" The man said before walking out of the room, straight outside and into his car. He just hoped he would be able to drive normally...

Smiling softly, the young male enjoyed the comfort of the older male hands, and watched the floor, his smile widening before he looked back up at Will. Once he got to the passenger door, he slid out of Will's hands and opened the door lazily, slipped in the car, and buckled himself in, waiting for Will to get in the car.

William chuckled softly and walked over to get into the driver's seat. The man wore a lazy, tired smile on his face as he started off the engine and drove out. Too bad the journey didn't last long... As a result of his tiredness, William didn't notice a car heading towards them. Or rather, he noticed it too late. On the last moment he only managed to turn the car so that there was no impact on Kiyoshi... As for himself... Well, it was bloody. The man gasped for air when the other car crashed into theirs, feeling everything going blank instantly. "Kiyoshi... Are you alright?..." William managed to whisper out before losing consciousness. Kiyoshi shouldn't have experienced any injuries...

Kiyoshi had the look of instant pain written on his face. Blue eyes were the size of the moon, as he felt a searing pain in his abdomen as the car was almost crushed on Will's side. Too lost for words, no tears came out, not able to comprehend what was happening around him, though when he saw the dark scarlet that was splattered throughout the car, he felt nauseated, and he noticed how hurt Will was, and instantly unbuckled, though he felt another pain shoot through his abdomen. Leaning over, the young ex-singer whimpered out, in pain, wincing the slightest bit, "I love you Will...don't leave me..." And that was when the tears started to pour down. He said these words for his own self-reassurance, and if Will could hear him...he hoped that he knew how much he loved him...but he knew that it was too late for William now...and too late for their child.

~~~~Fin~~~~~