The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

-WARNING, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THIS IS MPREG, WHICH MEANS THERE WILL BE A PREGNANT GUY. SO, YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS STUFF, RUN FROM THIS ROLEPLAY. thank you owo

Kiyoshi;;

Kiyoshi, being a popular J-Rock singer, is usually seen as a bubbly, sweet person. Which he is...after he trusts you. He has a tendency to act really shy and is easily embarrassed by things said to him. He occasionally is feisty, at least, when someone does something really embarrassing to him. In his mind, he gets frustrated with having fame, and it makes him angry on occasion, and he can go through fits of depression.

Looks wise, Kiyoshi isn't all that tall, being a solid 5''5. He has a little above shoulder length, dark blue hair with lighter blue tips to them. He also has large, icy blue eyes, that have a ring of dark cerulean around the pupil. He has light, baby pink lips, and has a very child-like demeanor to him.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

William:

smile-anime-guys-12082279-850-1002.jpg

William is usually calm, rarely gets mad about anything, unless it includes his books. If someone says even one bad word about it, he's bound to think about it for a long time, nearly sinking into depression. He hates waking up early in the mornings, actually, he hates mornings no matter what he has to do. William enjoys taking care of others, though sometimes he may not be the best at it. His whole world spins around books and concerts. He loves going to see various singers either alone or with his friends - he may even try and get closer to one since he doesn't have to put much effort into making friends.

----

William smiled to himself while trying to find a spot for himself so that he could oberve what was going on. His gaze drifted to the various lights that were shining on the scene and the young male let out a dreamy sigh. He wanted to see this concert for a long time... He was really looking forward to it! Many people thought that it was weird for him to go to concerts of this kind, since everyone thought he'd like something like jazz or even something as boring as opera... Never in his life would he want to do that!

Blue hair was being tugged at, fitting on the microphone. The small body was being carried everywhere, and being pampered. And he hated it with a given passion. Kiyoshi Haruno was his name. He sighed quietly when he saw his outfit. It was his classic "Lolli" outfit, which meant it basically made him look childish and adorable. Not that he wasn't cute to begin with, but they made sure that he looked even cuter, to please the crowd. He was seen as the icon for the word "Kawaii".

He sighed as he began to put on the outfit. Slipping on the silky, shirt, which was basically a tank top, except it was more silky, and had a small slit at the bottom of it, and three buttons on it, and it was a low-cut type of tank top. Grabbing the black, pretty tight spandex shorts, he slipped them on, before pulling up the knee-high boots, that had a flat bottom, and had blue bows on them. Turning his head around, he saw the blue and black rubber bracelets, and slipped them on his wrists. Going through the last steps, he put in the black and blue bud ear-rings, and then put in his two piercings on his lip, one black one and one blue one.

With a sigh, he got out of the dressing room and allowed the directors to check him over before he was given the thumbs-up. He was handed his manual microphone, the other microphone already hooked up on his head.

"Let's welcome, Kiyoshi Haruno to the stage!" Called a loud voice from the speakers.

When he was called, he put on a smile and ran out onto stage, smiling at the crowd and waving, before shooting them the peace sign with his fingers, playfully sticking his tongue out. Forcing a soft blush onto his cheeks before twirling in a small circle before shooting them another peace sign fingers, before saying, "Ohiyo!" (Which means "Hello!" in Japanese)

William trailed his eyes over the small boy before letting out a small chuckle. He was cute, that was for sure, but wasn't this just a little bit too much? With a smile, the tall male tried getting to the stage and gazed at the singer. Well, he was getting the need to get to know him... Weird how his brain just randomly chose who he liked and not.

With the same smile on his face, the dark haired male trailed his eyes up and down the other's body before settling on his face. Those features were a bit childish, but there was something else, that was for sure. He just couldn't put his finger on it exactly...

The bluenette's eyes trailed over the crowd. A soft blush appeared on his cheeks for real, kind of nervous, but that was part of the "Lolli" aspect that he portrayed. When he heard the generally cheery, and techno music begin, he started singing when it was his cue. As he sang, he was twirled around by other dancers, being picked up and spun, and being carried. They were trying to make him seem as childish as possible, despite the fact that he was twenty-one years old. All of the words were in Japanese, given, obviously, that he sang J-pop and J-rock music, but this was a J-Pop concert, not a J-Rock concert, given that they tried to make him look on the more babyish cute side.

William couldn't keep the smile off his face. The way the singer was treated like some kind of a doll... It was cute, yeah, but how old was the guy? He was sure that in some magazine it said that Kiyoshi was twenty-one, but he seemed no older than fifteen here! Make-up does wonders after all... William smiled as he unconsciously started singing along with the bluenette. He knew all the words for some reason...

The bluenette ended up singing a few more song after that. On the last song, he swept the front of the stage, allowing the crowd to give him high-fives. After finishing the song, he ran back center-stage, and twirled in a circled before waving at the crowd, "Bye-Bye!" Once he said good-bye to the crowd, the lights on the stage blacked-out .

The young man sighed quietly to himself, swiftly running backstage, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. The backstage crew gave him thumbs-ups, though he ignored them as he instantly went into the dressing room, changing back into his normal clothes, which was a pair of tight black skinny jeans, a white T-shirt, and a light blue scarf and beanie, on his feet being blue converse, and he wore a light-weight black hoodie over it. With a small sigh, he instantly went out back, waiting in the ally-way behind the auditorium, waiting for it to drain of people.

William stayed throughout the whole concert, with a smile that never disappeared from his face. The tall male's eyes followed the bluenette as the later walked off the stage. The grey-eyed male grinned as he walked off, his experience making him turn to the alley that was behind the stage.

Once he got there, William smiled at the guy that seemed as if he was trying to hide. "Hey, I'd suggest working on that disguise a bit more if you want to hide from your fans~" He smiled as he walked closer. "Could I get an autograph? I'm a big fan~" William chuckled as he took out a notebook from his pocket.

The bluenette blushed vividly, not saying anything in response to what the older male had said. Rubbing the back of his neck, he took a black sharpie out of his coat pocket and quietly took the notebook out of his hand, he opened to a clean page and signed his signature on it. The loli star was obviously flustered, shuffling his feet a little bit, nervous, and a bit frightened by the older male. Timidly, he rocked on his heels, nibbling on his bottom lip, still not saying anything.

- - - Updated - - -

The bluenette blushed vividly, not saying anything in response to what the older male had said. Rubbing the back of his neck, he took a black sharpie out of his coat pocket and quietly took the notebook out of his hand, he opened to a clean page and signed his signature on it. The loli star was obviously flustered, shuffling his feet a little bit, nervous, and a bit frightened by the older male. Timidly, he rocked on his heels, nibbling on his bottom lip, still not saying anything.

William chuckled softly as he took back the notebook and smiled. "I'm sorry, I didn't scare you, right?" He asked softly as he put the notebook back into his pocket. It seemed as if the other male was frightened... "I didn't mean to seem scary or anything... I was wondering, maybe someday you wouldn't be too busy and could keep me company for some coffee?" After the taller male said that, he bit his lip and shook his head with a smile. "I probably sounded like some kind of a pervert right now..."

Shuffling his feet for a few more moments before becoming still again, the bluenette looked up at the older male before offering quietly, "We can go get coffee now if you'd like...like Starbucks or something...they're still open around that time..." His eyes were a bright blue color, the dark cerulean ring around his eyes looking like a bigger pupil due to the darkness. His face looked a bit less childish with the make-up off.

William smiled and nodded. "My treat~" He said while pushing both hands into pockets. "You're not what I expected... You seem so shy~ I thought for sure you'd be outgoing~" The tall male chuckled and shook his head while looking at the other. "Well, if you aren't against it, let's go~"

The bluenette pouted softly, crossing his arms tightly against his chest before stating, not a lot of confidence in his voice, "I'm not shy!" Quietly, he walked next to him, his voice quiet again, "Okay, let's go." Quietly, he grabbed the older male's arm as he began guiding him towards the cafe. Kiyoshi was oblivious of most affection, given he had never been in a relationship before.

William chuckled and let the smaller male guide him to the cafe while smiling softly. "Ah, aren't you afraid that people will take this in a wrong way~?" He asked softly while motioning to their connected hands.

"Take what the wrong way?" asked the blue-haired teen, his eyes holding a confused look. His bottom lip twitched, the lip piercings on his bottom lip gleaming a bit off of the streetlights. Pushing open the door to the cafe, he guided the older male inside, "We're here."

William shook his head and chuckled. "Nevermind..." He muttered out as the two reached the cafe. Will gladly went inside and turned towards a free table while holding Kiyoshi's hand in his own.

Kiyoshi huffed quietly as he was brought to a free table. Quietly, he sat down in the chair to the left, his eyes staring at the table, not sure how to feel about the situation. Softly, he let go of the older male's hand, his hands clasping together, twiddling his thumbs nervously. "I forgot to ask...what's your name?"

William chuckled softly and smiled gently. "I'm William, but you can call me Will. All my friends do that~" He smiled as he leaned over to the smaller male. "What will you order?" He asked softly while trailing his eyes through the other's body.

"Hi Will-san..." A soft peach blush stained the bluenette's cheeks, his blue eyes looking down at his fingers quietly before responding, "I'll probably order a pumpkin spice latte...like I usually do..." His feet rubbed together timidly.

William smiled and got up with a smile. "I'll go and order that then~" He smiled before walking off to order the drinks for them both. It was rather cute seeing a star so flustered and shy...

The bluenette just sat there quietly, not really knowing what to do at that point. He lightly tugged at the plastic bracelets that went up his arm. With a soft sigh, he rested his head on his hands.

William walked up to the woman behind the counter with a warm smile. "One pumpkin spice latte and one caramel moccha~" He ordered while smiling softly. The woman nodded and walked off to make their orders as Will was left waiting. He looked around and started humming one of Kiyoshi's songs as he waited. When both of their coffees were done, the tall male payed the woman and thanked before walking back to his new friend.

Tapping his feet quietly on the floor, the blue-haired male stared quietly at the table, his face in his hands. The young man was obviously nervous and him was rather shy compared to other stars, or other people in general. When he saw the other person coming back, he smiled softly, a soft pink blush flushing over his cheeks.

William's heart skipped a beat when he saw the expression on the other's face. He closed his eyes for a few moments before sitting down in front of the other. "Here you go~" He smiled warmly as he passed Kiyoshi his coffee.

"Thank you..." said the bluenette quietly, twiddling his fingers quietly, not sipping the latte yet. Last time he drank his latte, he ended up burning his mouth, and it hurt a lot. The cyan-haired male pulled his hood over his head, not enjoying the stares that he was receiving from the other people in the cafe.