A Dance With The Devil;;And Angel and Demon Roleplay;; Koe-chan and Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• BlaqueCatt

A gentle breeze blew through the leaves of trees in a small city park, which was surrounded by black tar roads. In one of these trees was a dark gray cat that was making no move to jump down. Standing below the tree was a tall, young blonde man who was trying--and failing--to get the cat down from the tree. He seemed to be trying to talk to the cat, causing all passers-by to avoid him.

Soft wind danced through chestnut locks of hair, soft, feathery bangs brushing softly against a beige colored canvas. Amber eyes were concealed by the darkened locks of hair that caressed half of his face. This person being Taidanamaru Sasayaku. Eyes contently watching the clouds stir in the sky, not a care in the world seemed to linger on the young adult's mind. ((Is it okay that even though Tai is a "demon", he's not evil, though he has a much darker force to him, contrasting him from an angel's aura, because Tai doesn't really think on a "holy" mindset, he's more of a reason and science over beliefs and religion?))

{Whatever you want}

"Come on!" the blonde man begged, his green eyes pleading a she stared up at the cat. "I was only gone for a few days! I made sure that the sitter fed you! Please, I'm sorry!" The cat meowed at him in a frustrated tone, and he pouted. "Don't say that! I really didn't mean for it to happen!"

Eyes averting towards the noise that he heard, he saw the looks of a tall blonde from where he sat, basically clawing up a tree, and talking to a cat. Raising an eyebrow to the odd behavior, Tai rubbed the back of his neck quietly before getting up and pacing over towards the older blonde male. The shadows seemed to linger around Tai, even though he walked away from the tree. When he got closer, he could feel something that almost made his stomach flip. This person is... If he could describe how it smelt to him, it would smell saccharine sweet, like almond extract. He's pure...he's...he's... "Sir, may I help you?" asked the beige colored male, not wanting to seem too awkward just standing there.

The man turned around and smiled at Tai, seeming oblivious to the fact that his body radiated darkness. "No, I'm fine, thanks. Just trying to get my cat out of the tree." He looked back up and sighed heavily when he saw that the gray cat had moved higher up in the branches. "Seriously, Sayu, come down! I'll buy you treats, okay?" The cat shook her head.

With a small sigh, the younger male continued to rub the back of his neck, staring down at his feet quietly. "Okay." He said simply before turning around and making his way back to the tree where he was before, and sitting back down, resting his head against the rough surface. He almost felt as if he could doze off.

Suddenly there was a loud 'thump' as the cat fell out of the tree, landing on the blonde man's chest. Both of them tumbled to the ground, and the man coughed slightly, staring at the cat's face, which was nose-to-nose with his. "I can't tell if you did that on purpose or not," he said to her, and she licked his cheek. He smiled. "Am I forgiven?" She nodded.

Tai sighed quietly, holding his head with his hands. He wished that people in the park could just be quiet. He came out there for some silence, but that clearly wasn't going to happen. With a small sigh, he got up and began walking away, towards the back of the park, towards a point that said "No Passing Past This Point". That sign was there because the land back there was private property, where he lived to be exactly.

The man stood with the cat in his arms and looked around for the person who had offered to help. "Huh, I wonder where he went." He set Sayu on the ground and grinned cheekily. "Can you scent him?" Sayu rolled her eyes and trotted off after Tai.

Tai was almost near where the sign was up at that point, he had been watching the clouds quietly, not really feeling like talking. Quietly, he walked over the border of where it said "Private Property", and continued to walk, unaware of the fact someone was following him.

Sayu led her owner through the park and across the streets, heading towards the front of the city. Naoki followed her silently, hands in his pockets. After a moment of silence he started to hum.

Tai walked back home quietly, when he got there, he locked the door behind him, sitting down on the couch quietly, before fully laying down and sighing, rubbing his eyes leisurely. (I'm not sure if I like how this is turning out so far :p)

{{Think of an amazing plot that isn't this :p I mean, I really, really, like these guys as a couple. Do you think maybe we should just kind of make like it was before, but different, like Katsumi isn't really in the picture, as well as Takeru, but it's kind of like just a regular roleplay, and then we can make drama as we go?}}

{I'm not really sure. If we do we'll end up ignoring the other roleplay. Is there any other kind of situation they'd fit in? Maybe not supernatural?}

((I really have no clue :p Between them, I kind of just want something cute and sweet, not like...blood, death, death, death, death, death, death, tea break, death, death, death, death, death, death quick shower :p I just want something kind cute and well, kind of like the opposite of Katsumi and Tai xD I mean, as long as we stay focused on roleplaying on both roleplays, shouldn't we be fine? :p))

{Yeah, a cute thing would be nice. It's too bad my mind is very dark. Anyway, I guess we could do a seperate Roleplay where they're both nekos. It can be fluffy.}

((I like fluffy things. Especially fluffy turtles {my obsessions with turtles is a really long story, same with penguins} OHMIGOSH TAI AS A NEKO THIS WILL BE BEAUTIFUL. I mean, of course we can still have some drama in the roleplay here and there, to keep it interesting. ))

((Okay, I do too, I'm really tired))

A quiet breeze broke through the silent sky, twirling the leaves around as if in excitement. The sun beamed down merrily, reflecting off of the town square fountain's water, making it look basically transparent. On one of the benches, enjoying the nice, warm day, was a young, tinted beige male, who was rather pale, though had deep amber eyes that looked as if mixed with honey. He lay there, watching the clouds, his arms behind his head and his legs crossed. He wore a black beanie, with black converse, wearing a light-weight, dark purple hoodie, a black tank top underneath it, along with a pair of black skinny jeans. His bottom lip was pierced, a black bud on the end of the small ring that stuck gently out of his bottom lip. He seemed relaxed, gazing off, just minding his own business.

Towards the left of the Town Square, across the street and in-between several tall buildings, was a small cafe-like store that was mostly empty. A few people sat at tables inside, the background noise a dull drone coming from the television on the wall, which was displaying the news. Only two employees were working at the moment, a young red-headed woman and a blonde young man. The man was laying on his arms, which were on the counter, from his seat on a bar-stool, and the woman was crumpling up pieces of paper and throwing them lightly at his face, trying to land one in his mouth, which was open slightly as he breathed. She smirked when one bounced off of his nose, making him sneeze quietly.

Bored, the beige colored male slipped off of the bench that he was laying on. With a soft sigh, he thought of what to do. After pondering the thought for a few moments, he decided to go to the cafe. Making his way there, he opened the door and made his way in, not making any eye-contact with anyone in the store. He was starting blankly at his feet the whole time before he went up to the ordering area quietly, waiting for the waitress to come over. He just kind of wanted to sit down and drink some tea, which he hadn't done in a while. He used to be a regular customer, but he'd been dropping by less often over the past few months.