Looking Mirror/ Ignorance Isn't Bliss, Christmas Special- Two-shot

cheshireArtist

Pt 1. Christmas Cookies

Characters: Ruu and Isaan Nimparon

Ruu stood in the kitchen, mentally going over the ingredients in front of him; Flour, baking soda, baking powder, butter, white sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and buttermilk. All where there, and covering the counter top until it was almost unseeable...maybe Ruu bought a little too much. The silver haired teen smiled brightly, he didn't care if he bought too much, he loved cooking. Plus you can never have to many sugar cookies! The tiny male started mixing the ingredients together leisurely, enjoying himself and taking his time. He had been on bed rest for a while and his brother hardly let him do anything, including cooking. Let's just say thank god for take out, and Abel coming by with meals every now and again. Isaan was good at a lot of things, but cooking was not one of them.

When Ruu was finally let off bed rest around Christmas he literally jumped on the opportunity to make cookies for the up and coming Christmas party. He needed to do something other than lay around, it was boring. Idlely, the Fallen let his mind wonder to his twin as he mixed the dough. He had stepped out earlier, and was going to be back soon. Ruu just hoped that those neighborhood kids wouldn't start antagonizing Isaan again, getting the paint out of his twin's hair was hard late time, and the Angel had orange tinted hair for about a week afterwards.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• cheshireArtist

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The white haired twin was coming from a dollar store. There was some decorations that his twin brother had wanted him to receive. Going into the store to buy the items wasn't bad, but checking out the objects was terrible. The clerk had actually accused him of stealing something, it was all bullshit. How could he have possible stolen something when he had set all the items onto the counter and was willing to pay for them all. To sneak an ornament, which he was accused for, into his pocket after paying for the other ones, and to have extra money left...was ignorant. There was no fucking way he would do something so stupid. If the older twin was to steal an item, he would have stole them all instead of one.

"Damn these idiot folks in tha' world. Stupid, stupid people."

Looking up he walked the sidewalk to his home. Those damn brats were there once more, he would not have them do the same thing as they had last time. Slowly passing by, he heard a crunch and quickly turned around. There the childrens were, with another bucket of paint; although this time it was green.

"Oh hell no. Stay back." Isaan yelled, before turning to run. A splat was heard as some splashed onto the floor after being aimed at him. Some had managed to get onto his pants, which was a shame. Reaching into the bag, the older male grabbed onto an ornament and threw it to the kids. Soon all stopped...noise....laughter.....

Silence

"RUNNNNN!" The children yelled. At that statement the angel began to laugh as he kept firing ornaments after ornaments at his targets. Moments later he was out of breath before looking back to his home. Running inside he walked into the kitchen.

"Here...I'm done wit' the shoppin'" Setting the light bag down onto the table. Then something hit him...he had just thrown most of them at the kids. Groaning he looked away and began to lie. "Uh...well the store didn't have many."

Ruu looked at his older brother with a raised eyebrow, noting the paint on his pants. He had to bite the inside of his cheek to suppress an amused smile, those crazy kids. "Isaan...you do realize we share a connection, right?" The silver haired twin giggled, placing a hand over his mouth to hide his growing smile. He could tell when his brother was lying, and vice versa. The boy continued to mix the dough, and walked over and glanced into the bag with pale green eyes. There were ten ornaments left at best.

The Fallen sighed, "Maybe I should go with you next time...". The kids never did anything to Ruu, mostly because he was friends with Jackal B. and the kids liked the conman...and Ruu also knew their guardian, Nero. He didn't know why they always targeted the elder twin for their pranks, maybe it was because he was an ex Realm Official or a full Angel. Now that he thought about it, a lot of people liked to give his twin shit. Well, the Neutral Zone wasn't all good and dandy as it might seem. If you're an outsider and may pose a threat you were often treated cautiously...or like shit. Sometimes people could be such hypocrites. It didn't help that influential people like Jackal B. and Kay were still a little cautious around Isaan.

Pushing those thoughts aside, the teen placed down the bowl of dough, walked up to the elder twin and place a kiss on his cheek. "Welcome home, big brother," Ruu said, a still amused smile present on his face.

The older twin only groaned at the kiss that his brother had given him. All those damn kids did was tease him. The eldest didn't really like it much, he did not see it as a joke. The neutral zone was not as nice as his twin had made it seem. Nor the way Arish or Jackal B. said either. Sighing lightly, Isaan's mouth dropped open.

"W-wait....then if you knew they were pulling one of their stupid pranks....why didn't you threaten to kick them over the moon or something." Frowning to his brother, and slowly wiping the kiss away.

The older twin didn't know whether to be angry with the fallen or laugh. Ok...maybe he would pick being angry. There was no way that he could enjoy having paint thrown on him. Especially not in his new Santa pants he had bought for Christmas.....ok his father had stitched them, but they were cute.

Ruu pouted at his brother, and said, "But brother, look at me, do I look like I could even think about kicking them in the shins, let alone over the moon." The younger had always had a tiny body, and always had looked frail, though he had gained some muscle over the years it was barely noticeable. The green eyed twin didn't want to make his brother angry. He actually called Nero last time and told the man to tell his brat brigade to stop. He guessed that he didn't or those kids just don't listen.

The younger pressed a kiss to Isaan's lip this time, and when he pulled back he muttered, "I'm sorry...I know it's not funny." After that was said the silver haired twin went back to mixing the dough, it was almost time to roll it out and cut out shapes with cookie cutters.

The older twin stared to his younger brother as he walked away. Well, it seems as if Ruune was feeling a little guilty, but did he really need to? Oh, whatever...there was one subject on Isaan's mind and it was sex. Sex and the smooth porcelain skin of his brother's.

Walking behind the other, Isaan stood to stare for a minute. Moments passed and the older white haired male couldn't stop himself. Padding to his brother, toned, muscular arms wrapped around the smaller man. The eldest twin had to be fit in order to become a Realm Official.

Fingers snaked down to the smaller male's cotton bottoms before slipping in through the stretchable waistband. "I need you...now." Isaan whispered, as he trailed his tongue over Ruu's ear.

Ruu gasped and shuttered, nearly dropping the bowl of cookie dough. He knew his brother could be a horny dog sometimes but jeez, he was cooking! "I-Isaan! I'm baking! Can't you at least wait until I get them cut out and into the oven!" The younger nearly shouted, pale green eyes wide, and his pale cheeks stained a dark pink, "And your hands are freezing!" He struggled slightly to get out of his brother's strong grip, but that was impossible.

The silver haired boy pouted. He was no where near in the mood for having sex; especially while he was in the middle of doing a beloved hobby. "I'm not in the mood, brother. Stop," He plead, he really needed to get these cookies done for the party.

"Not in tha' mood? But-...Oooh! Tha's no problem." The older twin said as he slowly rubbed his thumbs in circles over the other's waist. The emotions of lust was slowly pushed into the other's body. Now all Isaan was waiting for was the*other to give in to it. His brother was too sexy not to be molested; also the lust inside of the eldest was running crazy. The feelings he had was next to throwing a baby in front of a child molester. Yes, it was just that deep.

"How do ya' feel now. I bet you can't wait 'til I make ya' mine can ya'?" Smiling softly, while giving the other a kiss to the neck. The cookies could always wait. He knew that it was his brother's favorite hobby, but It could totally wait. Isaan on the other hand could not, he needed Ruune now.

"I expect fa' ya' to beg for it." Smiling cockily to the younger of the two. He knew that with his powers, he could have anything he wanted from his brother.

Ruu squeezed his eyes shut, trying to push the emotion away but was ultimately failing. Isaan really did abuse that power of his over the smaller way to much. Then the boy's eye's fluttered, and were soon clouded by the lust he was trying to fight. He let out a soft groan, his twin's taller frame pressed against his back, and the other's hands on his body made him feel extremely horny. Gods, he wanted his brother so bad. He nodded at his twin's words, shifting slightly, half hard. He really couldn't wait for Isaan to make him his.

The silver haired twin moaned again, baring more of his neck to the Angel. He set down the bowl without a second thought. "Isaan...please...," The younger whimpered out, giving in totally and completely to the other. He would beg, and beg as much as it would take to get Isaan to take him.

The eldest twin smiled slightly to the smaller one and slowly chuckled. He could tell that his brother wanted him badly now since he had forced lust upon him. It was just so enticing to take his brother now, but due to wanting to tease Ruune, he would make his twin beg for it. That would be amusing and also sexy as hell.

"Brother, are ya' re'lly serious? Do ya' want me to fuck ya'? If so jus' ask fa' it. Beg." Smiling cockily, although he trailed his tongue up the other's neck. The younger tasted so well, like cookies himself. "I wantcha' beg for it."

Finger starting to pull down his Santa pants, the older twin quickly stroked himself to complete hardness. He was just ready to dominate his brother and show him who was boss. To show Ruu how much merry one could have for Christmas. Did...that make sense?

Ruu's breath quickened, and soon he was panting like a bitch in heat. He could feel the elder twin's erection poke again his back, and the tongue trail up his sensitive neck made him moan. The silver haired boy could care less that he was acting like a slut, this was his brother, not some random man! He wouldn't tell anyone...hopefully. The Angel was barely touching him and he was hard.

"Please...," The younger moaned breathlessly, "I'll do anything~...please big brother." Ruu didn't realize what he just promised in the haze of lust. Isaan could have pretty weird ideas sometimes, but the fallen would get on his hands and knees and beg like a dog right now if that meant having Isaan fuck him, and claim the younger as his. The lust was becoming a bit overwhelming.

The older twin smiled lightly to the audible promise that his brother had just announced to him. The lust present in Ruune's eyes could tell that it was said unconsciously, but it was said none the less. Looking over his twin's shoulder he could see that his brother's cookie batter was just setting on the counter surface ready to be used.

Taking the bowl from the counter he dipped his finger in and swirled it around his dripping length, mixing it with the pre-cum. You could tell the difference since it was thicker but it would all be tasty, right?

"Then, if ya' re'lly mean whatcha' said ... Please go ahead an' lick it off." Pointing to the mixture that was resting onto the head of his cock. The other's lips around him would feel absolutely amazing.

In any normal situation Ruu would have yelled at his brother for doing that, but he couldn't find it in him to care at the moment. The boy obediently dropped to his knees in front of his twin's batter covered cock. He said he'd do anything, and he planned to keep that promise. A little nervously the younger took the elder twin's member into his hand. He didn't do blow jobs very much for Isaan, they always made him a little uncomfortable...but with the amount of lust in him he could hardly care.

After a few tentative licks the silver haired fallen took the head into his mouth while his delicate fingers stroked the base softly. He sucked lightly, taking a little more into his mouth, and swirled his tongue around it, lapping at the cookie batter coating the white haired twin's cock. Ruu was rather hard himself right now, and was having a hard time to resist from stroking himself, but wasn't sure if his brother would like him doing that.

The older twin moaned softly as he gripped into his brother's silver locks. The tongue that was swirling around the head of his cock felt absolutely amazing. The small hands that were stroking the base felt outstanding. The thumbs on both the hands were rubbing onto the thick vein underneath his cock.*

Rolling his head back, the taller male gripped into the other's patches of colorless hair and bit his bottom lip. The thrusting that was now taking over Isaan's body was not his intention, but it was happening anyways. The eldest was now fucking his twin's mouth, the endowed cock hitting the back of Ruune's throat.

"Tha's it bro...gods yes." The voice in a shaky whisper.

This was why Ruu, while in his right mind, felt a bit uncomfortable giving blow jobs, all the thrusting that Isaan eventually started doing. But right now, while his mind was hazed with lust, he just went with it and tried not to choke. The younger couldn't help himself anymore, and started to stroke himself, moaning around the cock in his mouth. The younger needed release, and needed it badly. He took his twin's moans as motivation, and, frankly, they were hot.

Sooner the older pushed his dick into the back of his brother mouth, the head beginning to force it's way into his brother throat. The white haired twin eyes rolled in his head a little as he suddenly pulled it out quickly. Isaan didn't want to choke his brother no more than be already did. He remembered that time the other had turned a hue of blue from not breathing, but he needed his release at that time. There was no way he was going to pull out before he came.

Breathing heavily, the Realm Official looked to his brother and smirked softly. Reaching to pull the smaller petit male from the floor he pushed the other against the counter.

"I hope ya' ready. I can't hol' myself back no more. I need you." Slowly turning his brother around before quickly forcing the dripping member through the tight rings of muscles. He couldn't wait any longer.

Now completely trapped between his more dominant twin and the counter Ruu let out something between a squeek and a moan when the other pushed in quickly. Isaan was always a little rough, even with him. The only time he wasn't rough was when the younger was either sick or injured, really. But, secretly, Ruu kind of liked it, especially now in the state of lust he was in.

The silver haired boy gripped the counter tightly, letting out small whimpers. The pale eyed boy forced himself to relax quickly, something he learned from similar experiences with Isaan. "M-move...please," The smaller whimpered out, begging to be fucked by the elder twin.

Isaan bit into his bottom lip before pulling his cock slowly out of the smaller's body. After moments passed the dripping length was once again pushed into the tight, puckered channel that belonged to Ruune. It was one of the older twin's favorite place to be.

"Ah, you are tha' tightest thing I have eva' been in." Isaan explained, and he had been in many tight situations; especially when he didn't finish a mission correctly giving to him by the head leader of the Realm Officials.

Slamming back into the smaller's entrance over and over, his length shifting around inside of the other. The cock began to harshly strike the prostate, the bundle of nerve being assaulted. The older twin didn't have a single coherent thought in his mind, and he was sure Ruu didn't either.

And right he was, Ruu didn't have a single coherent thought going on in his head other than 'oh god, harder'. The smaller twin let out lust filled screams and moans as the elder twin rammed in and out of him. The fallen's body was practically trembling with pleasure. The younger started moving his hips in time with the other, driving the cock harder and deeper into his ass.

Soon Ruu was reaching the edge, he needed to come so bad, but yet again refrained from touching himself. Instead he begged, like his brother had told him to do earlier, knowing that it was a turn on for Isaan by now. "Touch me, b-big br-brother...m-make me cum...please~!" he moaned out desperately.

The older male was feeling as if he was in heaven. This would soon make him cum. Coming back to his brother was currently the best fucking thing he had ever thought of doing. If he knew that fucking the smaller male was this good there was no way that he would have ever left.

"Touch me, b-big br-brother...m-make me cum...please~!"[/Quote]

The begging that the other had given him was more than enough. This would be embarrassing, but there was no way that he could help himself. Isaan let out a groan as he closed his eyes, the release was now overflowing. The older twin came with a listening scream. He could not help the ropes that flew from his cock and into his brother.

Though after moments of his release, the taller man wrapped his fingers around Ruune's member and began to stroke it slowly.

The combination of feeling his brother fill him, and the strong fingers stroking his weeping member Ruu soon came as well. He came with a loud moan of his twin's name, shuttering and out of breath from the intense orgasm. He was out of breath, and laying limp beneath the elder twin, mind fuzzy.

Unknowing a little cum still dripping from his now limp cock went into the bowl of cookie dough his twin had so carelessly left on the floor. Once Ruu was in his right mind he might find time to be angry at Isaan, but right now he was too tired.

Noticing what happened the older raised an eyebrow before giving a small chuckle. "Seems like ya' dirtied tha' batter twin brother." The older male informed giving a small smirk to his brother. He wondered what the smaller teen would do.

Glancing to the clock he could tell that all the stores was closed at this point. Plus, the Christmas party was tonight, the cookies had to be finished because the two had promised they would make many for all who attended the party.

"Um...I can only guess ya' would use the same batter. There is no way one would even notice."

Ruu glared weakly over his shoulder at the elder twin. "...They better not notice," the silver haired boy said slowly, a threat lacing his words. There was no time to make more batter. The green eyed twin slide out from under Isaan, and pulled up his pants. He took a rolling pin and shoved it in the elder twin's hands.

"The ovens all ready set, just roll out the dough and use the cookie cutters to cut out the shapes, put them on the tray, and in the oven for 20 minutes. This is your fault so you finish...and I swear to God that if you're not done by the time I get up from my nap, Isaan Nimparon, I am cutting connection for three days," The smaller hissed out between clenched teeth, meaning his threat. Now that he was in his right mind the younger was pissed. He turned around and walked out the kitchen, limping slightly. He was exhausted and need a long nap after their recent activities.

Isaan frowned at the rolling pin that rested in his palms. As if he could actually even do this right, but cutting connection for three days seemed like it was pretty bad so he would give in and do as be was demanded...even though he hated taking demands.

Sighig he picked the dough up and slammed it onto the counter. Frown deepening, the older twin began to roll the dough around mixing the cum into it. After if all had blend throughly enough, Isaan groaned and placed the wooden object against the doughy substance and pushed against it. The pin rolled over the cookie batter, flattening it for an easy cut out.

Moments later the eldest threw the pin to the sink and grabbed the cookie cutters. Slowly cutting the dough out to shapes, he messily placed them into a pan and threw them into the oven. His brother had said twenty minutes so he would check then.