[GAME] What are you thinking about"RIGHT"now? III

Key

someone just messaged me and told me to kill myself..... -_____-

oh well..¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, you're almost there!!

What ideal picture?

The one my family has stone carved in their brains >.

wow xD some guys are nearing the 4.000

and I am sitting here waiting to get my 1.000 posts done lol

Way to go Nechuuuuu you got to the 1.000!!!! Congratz!! >3

This is what I'm thinking:

Even though I'm confused already. My heart was pounding and my hands were shaking. To the point I wanted to cry. I don't know what happened. But I feel like a mess at the moment.

Nooooooo! DON'T!!!! :No!: Lol oh well I will catch up with you eventually!!! ^.^

You are just like
getting excited about reaching your first 1,000 post count when you have been here a long time!! Congrats to you both but you need to be posting more to reach our level of success hahaha XDXDXD onionn6

You should treat that message as spam and delete it! Ignore the person that sent you that awful, outrageous message or better yet, if you received it from this forum you should report it to Key as some things are not allowed like offensive or rude language etc. Hope you are not too upset over it, dear friend! But man, I hate ppl like that!! >.

My brain must be tired because every time I get a sound notification that said new message. I would be like, is it the game or what? o.O Then I realized it wasn't. My god. What is wrong with me, lol.

thank you so much, my dear for your kind words :) i really meant it *hugs* you really restored my faith in humanity.. hehe... ^////^ i was a little baffled at first but i guess things like this happens, right? i tried to ignore it for now..

i just wanna apologise to this person (or anyone for that matter) if i've done something wrong that made them hate me so much.. ┐(‘~`;)┌

No need to worry. People get bold when hidden behind a screen. Just stay positive and keep being you. Believe me.....this isn't uncommon on the net.

*1m hugs to you*

*jumps on

and
grouuuuuuup cuties hug!!!*

^.^

thank you MadameX my dear :)

*super hugs

and
with all my heart!!!* >////

I'm happy that I gave you some comfort as I wasn't really sure what to say but when I read your comment, I just knew that I had to say something because it just wasn't right. Also
was correct that ppl do get bolder on the Net but thoughtless kids who bully others say that alot too, like in high school or something, so it happens in real life! There probably wasn't anything you said that made them lash out like that, my dear! Some ppl don't need a reason to hate. You like who you like and who you don't like, after all. There's no need to dwell on them any longer! >.

Hope you feel better soon!! foxy3foxy3foxy3

lolol I just realized I can control my dreams when I am like half asleep xD

everyone knows the feeling ya feel that ya lie in bed but still dream right?

when not: SHAME ON YOU!! jk lol

anyway xD

I dreamed about flying to Hong Kong since there is a bike competition

(I am reading too much Wind Breaker I know >o

but I lost my ticket,

and while I dreamed I heard chriss hearing Joke from Namjoon, so I got the Idea:

How about Namjoon comes to me and we fly there together like in some typical Drama?

He seriously came xD he wore such thick a leopard fur coat lol

and reached out for my hand, while he were rapping we walked a VIP passage and flied to

Hong Kong with a golden airplane ᵔᴥᵔ

I thinking about this frustrating feeling when you get up early on a Saturday morning because of work... and there is really nothing to do so feel like you could have stayed at least one hour longer in bed... at least it‘s easy money :D

I'm trying to figure out how to start a good day... then I realized.. how could I. When my brain doesn't work at night sometimes. This is one of the reasons I hate myself. .-.

I hope when I open my freezer in an hour or so I don't open to water but to ice! I have decided I officially hate defrosting my freezer!! Why is it so frigging icy anyways!? It's supposed to regulate the ice so it doesn't get too frosty but no such luck now :(

I am never saying to another person again that he is a catterpillar...O.O

distraught for the rest of my life.

how can someone be this dumb seriously xD