[GAME] What are you thinking about"RIGHT"now? III

Key

Why do I never see anyone posting much in any of these threads? Where is everyone who used to be so active last year? This makes me sad :(

Im thinking what food i should order for dinner. ^^

Since im sick i try do as littel as possible. ^^

I'd like to visit Sweden.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
.... you know u cant come here untill im healthy from my cold, or before i got my gym card.. and been there for a while. I need to look my best if you are moving you holliday ass over here, you know.... O.O

XDDD

Im thinking what food i should order for dinner. ^^

Since im sick i try do as littel as possible. ^^

.... you know u cant come here untill im healthy from my cold, or before i got my gym card.. and been there for a while. I need to look my best if you are moving you holliday ass over here, you know.... O.O

XDDD

Hmmmm ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Let me know when you are ready ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) I'm ready to buy air tickets :cool::D

Im on it. See. I even bought a sallad today. Now let see here.

I have been sick, im am getting better so i took a small walk to buy coffe and a healty salld.

Since my friend Ryuu here, has threatten me with visiting i need to look my best, right. So i bought a sallad.

..... .... a salami brie sallad :D

....yum..yum...

oohhhh hang on a sec...I cant eat that cheese.. im lactos intolerant for heavens sake...

-_________________________________- oh maaaaan,

I should wear this....always.... that sallad cost me 10?

lactose_intolerance_allergy_alert_3_cm_round_badge-r0999c67ab6ec446ab3be2fa97bd7550f_k94r8_307.jpg?rlvnet=1

Woaaaaaaaaah ! Heya lacto-bro ! :D I'm lactos intolerant too ! See? we can cook lactose-free foods and enjoy Swedish .... Swedish..... balls? (・ ・) Errrr- *cough cough* meatballs ! of course (・ ・) XDD

• 2 weeks later...

What's with all the spam threads from the same user? I'm sure I've reported it already but they have over 600 spam posts now, WTF? :(

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking on the news I found about a member of one of my favorite bands. People have pay for their mistakes but I still feel so sorry :No!:

That some paintings are looking very scary.

There is this guy, Gustav Dore?-something.... his sketches are so cool but so dam darn scary i can not even googel it!

>.

*shivers* man he is nasty.

• 3 weeks later...

I think about my life and that I feel very happy these days ^^ It feels like my life is on the right road :3

*sings* on the road a-agaiiiiiinnn, on the road a-agaiiiiiinnn.

• 2 months later...