Troubled Hearts, a 世界一初恋 (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi) RP (rebeccayaoifan and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Yuu chuckled scaratching bac of his head, "...well I wanted to show you the room first..." he smiled blushing blowing Chiaki kisses. "Were defintely going to make our relationship work and seal the deal with a whole lot of sex." he grinned carrying Chiaki. "Yes dinner is done and we need to eat the awesome food I've prepared. "

he wallked out of his room and back to the dining room sitting Chiaki on an empty seat in the table.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• RebbaNanmi

"What did you make for me?" Chiaki asked. "I'm really hungry right now."

And not just for food... he thought.

Chiaki smiled at his boyfriend in appreciation. There was a faint shade of pink present on his cheeks. He let Yuu walk him out and sit him into a chair.

Yuu covered his eyes again removing the coverd food. what was under the covered paper was lasagna and a few snacks he had bought from the store earlier in the week. there was also vegetables to be eaten with the lasagna as he uncovered his lover's eyes.

"There you go, Chi...enjoy cutie." he winked sitting across from him playing footsie already with the young male.

He got himself food together passing the plate to Chiaki licking his lips. "I can't wait to eat you all up, Chi."

"Wow... It's so simple, but it looks so delicious! Thank you!" Chiaki cut a square of lasagna and took some vegetables before happily eating away at what was on his plate. He'd definitely need something warm in him to keep him from getting cold at night... Though sleeping with Yuu would keep him plenty warm in more ways than one...

Yuu watched his lover eating happily as he was smiling happily himself. "Enjoying the food?" he asked getting himself a drink, offering his friend as well winking ansd grinning.

Yuu happily finished his eating wanting more as he few pieces of lasagna were left. "Eat to your content both of us."

"Yes, very much so." Chiaki said, taking a sip of beer. "I don't really eat much, but eating this, I want to eat so much more."

What he said was true. He didn't really eat much at all due to how busy he was. It wasn't often that he'd receive breaks, but whenever he did, he'd just lay in bed and sleep all day, only getting up for visitors.

"Eat to your hearts' content, Chi." Yuu smiled crossing his arms, finished eating already. he stood up stretching his arms after half an hour had passed and decided to take the plates, and other things on the table to wash.

In doing so the brown haired man looked back at Chiaki with deep thought. "Are we together now?"

"I suppose we are officially together." Chiaki said, blushing. "But... There's one more thing I want to do with you."

He got close to his lover's ear and whispered his request: "Make love to me."

Yuu threw the plate on the sink turning around kissing Chiaki deeply. in doing this he carried the younger male onto the couch hovering on top of him removing all his clothes, continuing to kiss down his stomach, licking his navel a few times. hasn't been that long since Yuu felt himself erected knowing he needed to get his lover erected as well before sucking him. he removed his own clothes licking his lips, "I'm going to suck you so hard you're gonna not know what hit you except my cock inside your mouth after this." he grinned going down on his knees sucking off Chiaki's not erected cock.

"Yuu..." Chiaki moaned softly. He hadn't been touched like that in a while, considering all the issues in his life that he had to deal with. He started to harden inside Yuu's mouth.

"God, Yuu... Your mouth feels fucking amazing..." Chiaki said.

Yuu rolled his eyes gingerly as he stopped sucking him off lifting his legs up onto the air, jamming his already erected cock inside Chiaki's tight ass. he groaned feeling hotness and tightness but knew in due time it will go down and he would move easier. he began fucking the younger man slowly closing his eyes feeling his face flushed.

Chiaki had almost no time to react when Yuu slammed right into him. He bit his lip to hold back a pained cry. However, this time, it felt much better since something similar had already happened to him. Once he let go of his lip, a moan escaped his mouth.

Yuu moved in and out slowly opening one of his eyes. he noticed how shivery and scared the younger man was but leaned down onto his shivering body calming his whole self down kissing his lips loving the pleasurable moans come out. he closed his eyes again moving in deeper into the tightness of Chiaki as it slowed down not feeling any tightness at all, hearing the squeak coming from the couch.

"Yuu... Harder...." Chiaki said, wrapping his arms around Yuu's back and hooking his legs around his waist for support. He adjusted pretty quickly to Yuu's cock and by now, any pain had completely vanished. He tried to let all memories of sex with Hatori leave him.

Yuu went harder and deeper inside Chiaki for the past few minutes which seemed like hours. he kept a tight hold onto Chiaki kissing his lips senseless and still hearing the bed squeaking not caring how much noise they make together. he was close to cumming groaning opening one of his eyes looking closely at Chiaki's flushed face and releasing his milky substance inside Chiaki's ass, sighing with relieve. "Oh shit that was so good...Chi..." the brunette smiled with astonishment carrying his now lover into the bathroom so they could clean themselves up.

(lets finish this in the next 2 roleplaying comments)

((Okay.))

Chiaki came shortly after Yuu did. As he came down from his high, his limbs felt heavy from exhaustion.

"That was fucking amazing..." Chiaki said as Yuu carried him into the bathroom. His legs were weakened slightly from the rough treatment Yuu gave him. Despite that, he managed to get himself in the shower. He turned on the water and washed himself off, waiting for Yuu since he had trouble washing his back, especially in his exhausted state.

Yuu enterted the bathroom closing the door behind him. he got inside the shower hugging and kissing Chiaki from behind holding him in his arms. "Now were together and will be happy no matter, Chi." he smiled turning the young male around kissing his lips.

Both males had sex again in the shower and showering for an hour. after the shower Yuu rested in his bedroom waiting for his little lover letting out a yawn knowing he was tired. the brunette knew he was happy and couldnt stop his heart beating fast whenever thinking of Chiaki, but smiled and blushed closing his eyes. "I finally have Chiaki all for myself and were going to last a long time."

(one more rp comment from u and then this finishes hun)

After having sex again, Chiaki was almost too tired to come out of the shower. He dragged his body out, dried himself, and got in bed with Yuu, cuddling up to him.

"I still can't believe it, but I'm finally happy..." he said before drifting off to sleep. Tomorrow, the two would start life anew, hopefully without interference from Hatori.

終わり