Troubled Hearts, a 世界一初恋 (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi) RP (rebeccayaoifan and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Summary: Tired of dealing with Hatori's possessiveness, Chiaki consults Yuu for help. As he visits Yuu in secret more and more frequently, Chiaki starts falling for Yuu. Will he stay with Hatori or run off with Yuu?

Yoshino Chiaki was really frustrated with how Hatori had been acting for the past few weeks. For the upcoming holiday season, he was given a vacation, and naturally, he wanted to spend it with his friends that work kept him from seeing for many years. However, even when he went out with people he had no romantic interest in whatsoever, Hatori would always act as if he were being unfaithful, constantly sending him texts asking "Have you done anything with [insert person's name here]?" Today, to avoid a deluge of texts from Hatori, Chiaki decided to spend his day alone in a coffee shop, contemplating his situation.

Damn Hatori always acts like I'm letting other men screw me... Can't he just let up and let me go for a day without getting bombarded with texts?! Chiaki sipped his coffee irritably, the warm drink doing nothing good or bad for his foul mood. He rested his head on the table, using a newspaper as a pillow. Maybe he could take a quick nap...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• RebbaNanmi

Yuu Yanase was cleaning up his small apartment as he couldn't wait for the holidays. It was in hopes of spending time with his long time best friend and crush, Chiaki as he was almost done cleaning. "The neatness throughout this whole apartment should be fine for now." he adjusts his couch pillows finding his drawing pad. "So this is where Chiaki left it at when he was helping me look for it...a few days ago."

The man holds the drawing pad close to his heart remembering the good time he had with Chiaki last time he came over. "I should probably ask him over...unless that asshole Hatori has him for the weekend..." he dryly said annoyed putting the pad down on the couch and getting himself something to drink in the kitchen, hearing the news of fallimg snow coming around their way in Japan before the holidays.

Waking up from what felt like a five-minute nap (which was actually one hour), Chiaki checked his phone. No texts from Hatori. Not yet. Breathing a sigh of relief, he ran through his contacts, looking for someone to talk to and burn more time with. As he went down the list, he reached Yuu's name and stopped. Chiaki and Yuu were close friends since they were kids, and he had fond memories of the good times they had as kids. Recently, though, because of Hatori's possessive nature, he hadn't been able to so much as breathe in Yuu's direction with Hatori looming over him jealously. Deciding to take the risk, Chiaki dialed up Yuu's number and waited for a response.

Preparing himself noodle soup the brown haired man heard his phone ringing. He makes a run to the living room picking it up from the couch not looking at whom is calling him, "hello Yuu here?"

The man says over the phone going back to the kitchen turning down the stove as he waited for his noodle soup to be done. He was so hungry he'd eat anything but as for now he only had instant noodle soups in hand.

"Yuu? It's Chiaki." Chiaki tried not to sound like he hadn't slept in three days. "Could I come over to your place to talk about something? I need some advice."

Chiaki was relieved that Yuu responded. Otherwise, he would've just crashed at his apartment to drown out his misery in beer and bad TV shows. At least if he went to Yuu's, he'd have someone to keep him company.

"Chiaki you called me...I was just thinking about you." he laughed wryly blushing at his own comment. "Sure you can come over and make it fast because a snowstorm is coming our way soon." The man turned up the volume of his tv with the remote hoping Chiaki would hear it.

Yuu was happy that Chiaki called as he got himself a bowl putting all the finished noodle on it, licking his lips and couldn't wait to eat and have company as he cleaned up for the day

"S-snowstorm?! I'll head over right now!" Chiaki quickly hung up and gathered his things before running out the door, leaving his half-full cup of coffee behind. He went outside and realized that it was already snowing lightly, and it looked like it was picking up the pace very quickly. Cursing his luck, Chiaki ran all the way to Yuu's apartment. Thankfully, he crashed when he reached the lobby, so he collapsed into a chair. Slowly dragging himself to the elevator, Chiaki put in Yuu's floor number, went up a couple floors, and arrived at Yuu's floor in good time. He found the door to Yuu's room and knocked on it. He tried to stand up a little straighter as to not look so tired.

Yuu finished eating as he was washing the bowl, yawning and scratching the back of his head with soap detergent in one of his hands. Hearing the knock on his door, he turns off the faucet making a dash towards it. "I'm coming Chiaki."

He makes it to the door unlocking it, and opening the door as he stepped aside, "Hey seems like you were part of the light snow that started not too long ago." he laughed not realizing Chiaki was slouching.

Yuu stopped laughing as he was shocked not to hear a word out of Chiaki and held one of his flailing arms bringing him inside the apartment closing the door instantly. He plopped his friend onto the couch curiousness getting the best of him, and worried. "Did Hatori keep you up last night...?"

"Actually, it's funny how you brought Hatori up, because he's exactly why I look like this." Chiaki brushed the snow out of his hair as Yuu brought him down to the couch in the room. "Remember that time we went to the hot springs together? Or even the time before that when we were playfully touching each other?"

Chiaki felt a little uncomfortable bringing those times up; however, they were the best examples he could think of.

"Yes I remember those times...I was happy spending time with you and even got my own heart crushed by own best friend..because its all one sided to you..." Yuu brought up the pain he went through but shook his head as it had nothing to do with what he knew his best friend was talking about.

"Okay what about Hatori?" he sat down beside his friend helping him remove his heavy coat.

"I think he's being too damn possessive of me." Chiaki said. "Those moments that I spent time with you made him jealous, and now he's starting to think everybody I spend time with is romantically interested in me!"

Chiaki didn't realize how accusatory that statement came out and rested his face in his hands when he realized that.

"Dammit... I'm sorry, Yuu. It's just that Hatori's jealousy makes me really angry sometimes. I don't know what I can do about it or if I can do anything about it..." he said glumly.

"I know I'll hate this idea forever since you know I feel for you.." Yuu informed, "how about just telling that idiot how you truly feel..." the man stood up going back to the kitchen.

"I don't know if that's helpful advice coming from one of those many people that stare at you." he crossed his arms preparing tea for Chiaki in the process.

Chiaki was about to tell Yuu that that was the worst idea he could ever think of, but thought about it first.

All this time... I've just let Hatori tell me what to say. Maybe it's good to let my voice be heard once in a while. he thought.

"That's... not a bad idea. I'll consider it. Maybe after this snowstorm clears up I'll talk to him." Chiaki said.

"Okay would you like something to eat or drink, Chiaki?" he asked the younger of the two. Yuu finished preparing thr tea for two himself and Chiaki, in case he wanted any. The man added a little bit of sugar into the tea. "Since it's a good idea why not call the moron.." he dryly said annoyed with what came out his own mouth.

Chiaki smelled the noodles and felt a little hungry.

"Do you have enough noodles for both of us?" he asked. "And maybe after this I can call him up."

Chiaki knew he had to say it at some point, otherwise he'd go crazy.

"Yes I got enough noodles which I've eaten one already." Yuu says preparing a noodle for his guest "If you want to change channels the remote is right here." he showed it to the male in the kitchen while turning down the stove.

Yuu gave the remote to Chiaki as he began drinking his made tea. He sat in a chair waiting for the noddles to be done and made for his best friend Chiaki.

"Thanks, Yuu." Chiaki said, trying to keep warm in his jacket. He left it on the news to see when the snow would stop.

"Ah... Looks like this snow might actually continue for a few days. I'll end up having to answer to Hatori anyway, so may as well call him up now."

Chiaki dialed up Hatori's number and waited for a response.

"Chiaki, where have you been?" a deep, irritated voice sounded on the other end.

"I'm at Yuu's house, Hatori." Chiaki answered equally as irritably. "No, I don't plan on letting him touch me."

"I haven't even asked you about that, yet you insist on jumping down my throat." Hatori said scornfully. "Is there something I've been doing wrong that makes you so irate?"

Now was his chance. Chiaki took a deep breath and finally let it out.

"You're too damn possessive of me!" Chiaki shouted. "I'm tired of you always calling or texting me about people I'm spending my day with and asking me if I let them touch me! You fucking control freak! I'm getting tired of this!"

There seemed to be no response on the other end. Chiaki assumed that Hatori was shocked and truly speechless for once in his life.

"I don't think you're seeing things right. The problem lies with you, Chiaki. You're too willing to go out and experiment. I'm the only one I trust to keep you safe. If I let you go on your own—" Chiaki cut Hatori off.

"Cut the bullshit! I'm done with you hanging over my head! Can't you just give me some space every once in a while?! Maybe then I'll be more willing!" Chiaki didn't realize the implications of his statement and turned red. Thank god Hatori couldn't see him.

"More willing to let me fuck you?" Hatori suggested. Chiaki could hear the man grinning through the phone.

"S-Shut up! Just let me be for the rest of this vacation, and we'll talk later." Chiaki hung up before Hatori could respond. He received a text from Hatori moments later saying, "Fine, I'll leave you to it. Just remember that I don't like it when people touch MY Chiaki〜♥"

"Thank god..." Chiaki sighed. "He finally listened!"

Yuu too the phone away from Chiaki reading the text, laughing. "He's still claiming you as he's...?" he threw the phone back to his young friend. "Your food is done and ready on the stove you can go on and get it yourself...!" Yuu was annoyed hearing the argument ensue between his crush and rival.

"I'm going to take a shower if you need me, just knock on the bathroom door." the man said going inside the bathroom remembering his change of clothes were still inside the bathroom. He closed the door a bit hard hoping he didn't startle Chiaki too much.

Chiaki blushed. He didn't like it when people thought he and Hatori were romantically involved. They were only friends. Why couldn't the man wrap his head around the idea of the Friend Zone?

"O-okay. I'll just be in here eating." Chiaki said. "I'm going to shower later as well."

Chiaki looked at the message. Why did Hatori make it a point that he had to belong to him? He didn't like how Hatori couldn't seem to accept that he had other friends that he could spend time with.

Yuu in the bathroom removed all his clothes turning on the shower in cool water, sighing. He looked at his clothes on the floor closing his light brownish eyes, "...he's not too far from me..I can take this chance and spent time with Chiaki.." he hopes into the bathtub getting himself washed up. For the past half hour he stayed inside the bathroom enjoying his long cool shower and thinking what to do with the Chiaki mess.

Chiaki ate his noodles, thinking about Hatori's last text. "MY Chiaki"? When did it become a question of who he belonged to? He was his own man after all. At times, he felt like telling Hatori that he didn't feel the same way just to get the man off of his back. However, he didn't want this to end their friendship, so he stayed. Now, however, the friendship was becoming less of a concern. Now, the man seemed like he was just being possessive and jealous. Chiaki finished his noodles while Yuu was still in the shower and decided to wait until his friend came out of the shower to use it himself.

Yuu had finished his shower as he freshened up a bit just for himself, and maybe slightly for Chiaki. He wore a dark blue sweater with black long pants and smoothed out his hair a bit, with one of his side bangs covering one of his eyes like a goth would.

"THis should be fine for me..and maybe for Chiaki.." he blushed saying the younger man's name with a smile spreading throughout his face. "I'll take the chance today to get Chiaki notice my feelings more openly." he finalized stepping out of the bathroom. His dirty clothes were thrown inside the hamper by the door.

"Chiaki the bathroom is all yours."

"Ah, thanks." Chiaki got up and went into the bathroom. He closed and locked the door behind him and stripped off all of his clothes. He got in and turned the water on warm. He let out a relieved sigh at the warm water raining on his skin. The temperature was similar to that of another human. Similar to that of Yuu...

Realizing that his mind was wandering, Chiaki refocused and washed himself. This was one of the first times since Hatori expressed desire to be in a relationship that Chiaki could wash himself alone. Usually, Hatori was waiting directly inside to try to touch him right as he came out. It felt relaxing to come out of the shower without someone trying to grope him right then and there. He dried off and put his clothes in the same hamper.

"Yuu, since this snow looks like it's not going to stop anytime soon, can I borrow some of your clothes?" he asked.

Yuu heard through the door Chiaki's request and went to his room getting fresh clothes. "It's a good thing I washed my clothes at the nearest laundromat a few days ago, Chiaki." he laughed wryly knocking on the door. "I got them for you, Chiaki."

He waited for the other to open up the door and had his mind wandering. His mind wandered on how beautiful the other man was naked feeling his whole face burn up with the thought.

Chiaki opened the door, having wrapped his lower half in a towel first.

"Thanks." he took the clothes from Yuu and closed the door again. Yuu gave him a red button-down shirt, some skinny jeans, and a pair of plaid boxers. Not much different from what he liked wearing. He put on the pair of boxers first before sliding the jeans over them and buttoning up the shirt. He left it untucked. He opened the door again and exited.

"Thanks again. What do you want to do now? I mean, we can't go out or anything, and we're done eating and stuff." Chiaki asked.