*All I want for Christmas is you*

yin_yang_lover

Hey everybody Yin here wanting to wish you all a very happy holiday! Christmas is nearly here and I thought, hm- why not make a holiday story? So this is my gift from me to you. So I'm deciding to make these all one shots. Telling different tales but with the Christmas and holiday spirit. I rated it 18+ just to be on the safe side. Anyway's, here are my little or long gifts to you all~

Happy Holiday's!

Summary: A collection of holiday stories.

Warning: There will be mentions of rape, male pregnancy, incest, slight bondage, and misuse of holiday treats. If you don't like than don't read. Also there will be some crossdressing for some of them as well. Don't worry I will post warnings before I write them.

Disclaimer: Character's in this story do not exist, but are from my pure imagination.

Stop Read Warning: This story will contain incest and light bondage with a slight misuse of a candy cane. Don't like than press the back arrow right now. For the rest of you. Enjoy this sugary sweet treat.~

Rating: 18+

----------

~The Perfect Gift~

Part 1 of 2

Tick, tick, tick, tick... That one sound was slowly driving a short ear length brunette haired male simply insane! His bright honeydew brown eyes were never leaving the sight of the glass covered face wall clock that hung over the chalk board. It's hands were moving way to slowly for the small brunette to handle. He was about to cause a scene in the middle of class.

'Come on! Come on! Move faster damn it!'

He thought in his mind; and just as soon as those thoughts left his mind the bell finally rung loudly- signaling that it was in fact the end of the school day and the start of winter break! Happy cheers and shouts overlapped what the math teacher was saying. Everybody was just to excited to spend the holiday's with their families.

The students grabbed their coats and rushed out of the classroom like bats out of hell. Papers were slowly falling to the ground like freshly fallen snow. The small brunette looked outside of the semi-fogged up window. He could still make out the gray sky and semi- white landscape. He heard a soft sigh coming from the front of the classroom. Which snapped him out of his slight daydream.

"Um.. Mrs. Hyroshi? Do you need help cleaning the floor?"

The young man asked the slightly plump woman. Said woman looked over at him with her sharp dark gray eyes. Which were peering through big circle rimmed glasses that made her look like an owl. A soft smile graced her lips before she shook her head and waved her wrist up and down in a shooing like fashion as if he was an animal.

"I'll be fine Nagasake-kun, you just get on out of here!"

She said in a soft and gentle tone of voice. He just smiled softly at her and nodded his head before placing his own knee length four button black velvet coat on. He gave her a quick wave before heading on out of the classroom. Yes, he was in a rush to get out of there but at least he has the decency to offer to clean up the mess that the other's made.

But, none of that mattered now. Oh no it didn't matter for he was still trying to figure out what to get his older brother. That made him stop in his tracks. His older brother... His honeydew eyes softened greatly. He loved his brother so much, more than a brother should... He wasn't sure if he felt the same way as he did.

Just then he heard a horn honking, which caused him to jump about ten feet in the air. Almost losing his balance and falling into the icy white water. That's when a deep throat laughter broke through his scared mind.

"You should really stop zoning out Kain!"

The teasing tone and voice was a dead giveaway as to who was talking. Kain glared heatedly at the fair skinned male who was in the nice black sports car. The man was laughing still as he leaned over to the passengers side and opened the door up to the youth who was still glaring and holding his chest with one hand while the other was griping the strap of the shoulder bag tightly.

Once the younger brunette got inside of the car, the older one turned his head over to look at teen.

"Sorry if I scared you Kain... But it was so worth seeing the look on your face!"

He snickered, loving the way his younger brothers eyebrow would twitch in an annoyed fashion.

"I didn't realize I was outside..."

The younger grumbled for a few moments before looking away from his brother. Now feeling uneasy. He was looking at him for way to long. Like he was trying to imprint his image in his memory.

"Can we just leave now please?"

Kain huffed out while looking down at his lap. His brunette bangs covered his honeydew eyes. The older brunette frowned slightly before shaking his head.

The car ride was silent. Both brother felt like they should say something, anything to get out of his awkward silence. That was until Kain's older brother flexed his fingers on his black leather steering wheel, "So... Kain... You interested in anybody?"

Well that caused the younger male to blink and flush brightly, was it in his head? Or did he hear jealousy and possessiveness in his brother's voice? Regardless; he had to answer him. Well no he doesn't but it will be fun to mess with him slightly.

"Um, actually Hiroshi... I am..."

Kain chanced a glance over at his older brother who tensed up. His posture was up-tight. And the look on his face was unreadable. Which confused the younger male greatly.

"Oh... Boy or girl? Not that it matters or anything like that..."

He added on at the last minute, but the way he asked it was like he was forcing himself to find out.

Kain blinked his honeydew eyes a few times before answering Hiroshi.

"It's a guy..."

He said softly, almost too softly for Hiroshi to hear- but he heard it anyways. That answer made him even more tense. The grip on his steering wheel was so tight that it was causing his knuckles to turn white. He stepped on the brake and parked his car. But lucky for them, they were already home. Or at least Kain was. Hiroshi didn't live with his parents or little brother.

"Men are pigs and only want one thing!"

He said while looking at his little brother, the look on his face was still unreadable. Kain sighed softly and looked over at his brother. When honeydew and honeydew eyes met there were unreadable emotions shining in both brunettes eyes. Unfortunately, the younger male broke the eye contact and turned his head to the side. His heart was beating loudly and harshly in his chest.

A small amount of heat colored his cheeks.

"I-I-I have to go... I-I'll see in two days for our trip..."

With that said Kain got out of the car leaving his brother behind, both confused and sexually longing. Oh well if he couldn't have Kain now then... He could stand waiting for two more days. With that mind set he drove away leaving the younger standing in the driveway feeling the same exact way.

----------

End of Part 1.

A/N: Wow that was a lot of writing for me. Well I guess I forgot to mention that I might break it up into parts if they are super long. Trust me I was so not expecting it to be like that. Anyways I hope you enjoy the first part of your Holiday Treat. More Yaoi and drama ahead. Happy Holiday's~

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justme

• yin_yang_lover

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic