%Who wants to be my big bad wolf?% And other roleplayers are also welcomed.~

yin_yang_lover

Okay so hi everybody, it's been quite a while since I posted on a roleplay or did one so please bare with me. Anyways I have been reading a lot of fanfictions that include red riding hood. Some were great but other's fell short. So I have my own twist on it. I know I posted the idea with my twisted fairy tales thread but it's different from that one I promise. Anyways before I get on an even bigger banter I will tell you guys the plot.

Plot:

In a small town lived a small family of four, the father- a wood cutter by trade, the mother- a school teacher, and two children. One of them was 18 years old; marrying age and the other was far too young to know about the birds and the bees. However, the father's mother got unexpectedly sick and winter was nearly there. So the oldest son suggested to go out and help his sick grandmother out. But little did he know that he would meet somebody or better yet something that would change his life forever.

Well there it is, I don't want to give to much away. Anyways, underneath this will be ideas for roleplays. And also I'm open to suggestions.~

~For one on one's~

God x Human

Greek Mythology

Pharaoh x Slave

Kidnapper x Victim

Older Brother's BestFriend x Little Brother

Boss x Worker

Police Officer x Nurse

Naruto

Doctor Who (Willing to try it.)

Warm Bodies (That was such a good movie! And the guy was hot~)

Rich x Poor

Therapist x Patient

Doctor x Patient

Vampire x Fairy

Alien x Human

Crossdressing

Male Pregnancy

Well that's pretty much it, but like I said I'm open to suggestion. So I hope I can get back out there and roleplay with you all very soon. =D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• KiraMidnight

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: That's fine dear, we could do that one. And I understand, I don't mind being the Seme. I just might be slightly rusty playing as one though.

: No need to be shy Kira, and of course I am. You know me~ I hate turning down roleplays =). And we could combine the two and I have the perfect plot in mind for that.

• 3 weeks later...

- Well we could discuss the plot here, and I'm sorry I have been away dear but I have been very very busy so I do apologize. *Bows* And I was thinking something along the lines of the movie. That is of course you still want to role play with me that is.

- Well, I was thinking something along the lines of the Movie Warm Bodies, but with our own twist on it. Or do you want to do an original plot?

- As you wish my dear, and original characters are fine by me deary. Hmm, well do you have any ideas hon?

- Well I have always wanted to try playing as a zombie that becomes human once more. So the zombie role.