Naruto: Luv Me! No one ELSE! (Naru x Sasu)

RebbaNanmi

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or its characters, just this fanfiction, enjoy minna.

Sasuke and Naruto are in love with each other. It was obvious to everyone but them So their friends decided to do something about it in a upcoming party.

"Naruto did you know that Neji is throwing a party?" Kiba asked.

The blond slammed his locker as he noticed Sasuke and Gaara nuzzling each other. "No I haven't heard, why ask?"

"I want you to come with me to the party."

"I don't want to go!"

"It'll be fun instead of sulking around." Naruto was convinced by that statement as he decided to accompany Kiba to the party.

"Sasuke have you heard of your friend's party?" Gaara asked.

"Yes but I'm not going."

"The idiot I'm in love with isn't going."

"If I told you he was going, would you come along with me?" the sand boy asked.

"Of course I'll go."

"Well Hyuuga Negi's party is this Saturday."

Sasuke nodded his head as he gathered his books stuffing them inside his bag. Classes flew by, thus the weekend begun.

-Negi Hyuuga's party-

A lot of people were enjoying themselves dancing, eating, and laughing during the party. Yet Naruto was eating ramen and drinking milk as per usual. Kiba asked him to join him in a dance and he agreed nonchalantly.

"We're here Sasuke," the red haired announced as he and Sasuke walked through the threshold.

"This better not be boring!"

"Just don't think of it that way."

"I...won't," Sasuke trailed off as he noticed his blond and Kiba dancing sexily and sensually.

"Naruto seems to be enjoying himself," Gaara remarked.

"Come on Gaara, let's dance." Sasuke said as he took hold of Gaara's hand.

It was Naruto's turn to see the guy he's in love with shaking his ass onto Gaara's groin.

"Are you okay Naruto?"

"Yeah I'm fine..." the blond gritted his teeth as the twisted feeling of jealousy pitted his stomach. "It's time for me to leave," he mumbled hastily.

"What? Why?" Kiba asked curiously.

"This party is boring now."

"Wait don't go!" Kiba ran after the blond as he left the party scene after him.

"What do you want?" Naruto turned around, only to have Kiba's lips settled upon his own surprisingly.

"I'm going to see what's with the idiot," Sasuke made his way toward the exit.

Gaara followed behind before spotting the lip lock duo. "It seems to me your idiot is busy with his tongue."

Naruto pushed Kiba away after the fierce kiss. Kiba pointed somewhere in which blue eyes followed the gaze. He gasped upon seeing Sasuke upset and walking away.

"Wait Sasuke,"

"I didn't know you and Kiba were going out..." the raven uttered moodily.

"What about you and Gaara?" the blond accused.

"I'm not going out with him!" Sasuke scoffed, pinning Naruto against a tree.

"What are you going to=" the blond didn't finish what he was about to say because Sasuke passionately kissed him.

"I was jealous of Kiba." he whispered huskily as they parted.

"I was also jealous of your relationship with Gaara," Naruto admitted in a soft, shocked voice.

They blushed as the confessions were coming out. As well as Gaara and Kiba, who yet to reveal their relationship to the others.

The End

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miro

• RebbaNanmi

Top Posters In This Topic