Scandal

Tetsu

scandal-harukaze.jpg

Scandal (スキャンダル Sukyandaru?, stylized as SCANDAL) is a Japanese pop rock girl band from Osaka, Japan. Scandal is considered as The representative of Japan’s Girl Bands and self-proclaimed as The Most Powerful Japanese Girlie Pop-Rock. Formed in August 2006 by four high school girls, they started playing street lives until they were noticed and signed to the indie label Kitty Records. In 2008, they released three singles and a mini-album while performing shows in the United States, France, and Hong Kong. That October, Scandal released their major debut single, "Doll", under Epic Records Japan.

The band has performed the theme songs for many anime, including "Shōjo S" and "Harukaze" for Bleach and "Shunkan Sentimental" for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. With numerous overseas performances and anime theme songs, Scandal has built a considerable international fanbase.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• STARRK

• Hotaru

• chickyhannah

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm a fan!! Especially after watching Ano Hana where SCANDAL sang a version of the ending [secret Base]. Sadly I have to admit I have only listening to the songs Scandal has made for anime.

• 1 year later...

I only knew them bc of that Bleach OP, but I never thought about listening to their other songs until now

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.