• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sunny Takatsuki

• amberwynter

• KatieMH25!

• Shunpei x Fumi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm a K-Popper too ;)

There's quite a number of groups and solo artists that I like but my all time favourites are BIGBANG and DBSK! XD

:cuteonion41:

yes! I'm VIP! :) Ahhh DBSK are from SM Entertainment... they're also called TVXQ and Tohoshinki (in Japan). They debuted as a 5-member group at roughly around 2004 but since 2010, they are now a 2-member group. The remaining members have formed their own group called JYJ :)

Yeah! I like SNSD and f(x) from SM~ my fav song from SNSD is Oh! and Gee

:_red_fox 15

• 2 weeks later...

fav member? hmmmm thats tricky haha... probably Taeyeon in SNSD and Amber in f(x) but they're all pretty awesome though haha... who's you're fav member from SNSD and f(x)? :)

• 8 months later...

ME!!! I'm a huge Kpop/Khip-hop fan. My ultimate favorite is BIG BANG. I've been following those boys since '06!!! If I list all of the artist I like it would take forever but some of my other loves include:

WINNER

EXO

F(X)

2NE1

SISTAR

SHINee

Jay Park

EPIK HIGH

BTS

DBSK (back when they were all together T_T)

JYJ

Hi! I am a fan of k-pop too!!! My favourites are EXO, SHINee, Super Junior and Girls Generation ^^ I hear Jessica got kicked out or quit the girl group but will it make any difference to their songs?

, That's a funny signature of Big Windup!! When you watched it, did it give you the feeling they were confessing to each other? lol Then Abe ruined it by thinking "Did it sound that creepy when I said it to him?" lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks :D OMG yes! When I first watched it, I thought it was a light shounen-ai anime XD btw since this is a thread about K-Pop, I honestly didn't know Jessica got kicked out~ Now I, too, wonder whether that would make a difference...

yoyo7

2014 is certainly not year of kpop :cuteonion43:

I was never a fan of SNSD, but i guess it was bound to happen, and i'm sure more will happen. SM deals with their idols very badly, was just matter of time. Just hope SHINee will be intact rabbit0leaf4

yeah a lot of people have dubbed it the Kpopocalypse xD

First Kris leaves EXO, than Ladies Code's accident. Than the issues with GLAM's blackmail scandal. Bom's drug scandal. Seungri's car accident. Now even more EXO members are leaving the group and then Jessica leaving SNSD.

It is CRAZY!!!

... also I think SM Entertainment may just crash and burn altogether with the sh!tstorm that has been going on this year. I think I'm hearing their deathnell ringing

Kpopocalypse lol, suits it perfectly. Yeah it's all messed up, car accidents with kpop idols involved are so frequent, even more than before, their entertaitment is earning so much money from their idols, yet they can't hire a professional driver...instead of letting their tired manager to drive them all over state.

Jessica got kicked out haha, but who knows what's the truth after all.

I saw today CL gonna make a solo in America, does that mean she's leaving 2ne1 if she suceed there?onion10

True that, may SM burn, I still didn't forgive them what happened over DBSK :banhbao38::cuteonion54: