Vampire Knight: The Christmas Dance [Kaname X Zero]

Miss RED

Disclaimer:

All characters and Vampire Knight belongs to Matsuri Hino. The plots is mine.

Summary:

Zero is force to participate in the Christmas Dance event. And what does Kaname want to tell him.

Completed

Author's note:

Just finish writing up a one-shot story about Vampire Knight. This is the edited part from my another Yaoi fan-fiction story 'Different Truth' which is still in progress.

The Christmas Dance

Zero makes his way through the halls making his round at night as the school ‘guardian’.

He was fuming with rage.

“Why is everyone acting so suspicious this past few days –?” Suddenly, he senses a vampire, pure-blood vampire, approaching. He quickly takes out the gun in his uniform blazer.

“Take one more step near me, I’ll shoot you.”

“You’re so scary… Mr. Disciplinary Committee and I only want to talk.”

“Just get straight to the point.”

“All vampires should fear and respect me, yet you bare your fangs at me without hesitation, level-D.”

“I said, straight to the point!!!” Zero pulls the trigger, daring the pure-blood; which we all know that it won’t work since he left his anti-vampire bullets in his room.

Another vampire suddenly appears behind Kaname. The said man goes on his knee with heads, one hand over his heart – which shown his loyalty towards the pure-blood King.

“Kaname-sama, sorry to interrupt you but... the class is getting restless.”

“I understand. Well then Kiryuu-kun, until the dance.” In second, he was gone.

Is that a smile on his face? He’s mocking me isn't he? Zero lower down his gun barely since the messenger still standing there, staring at him in disgust.

Being the person he is, he glares back, challenging the man to try something. Well, do something! But the man just walks away. Zero was so frustrated.

“Damn it. He’s the one who said he needed to talk and now, he dare left just like that… Wait! What dance?”

Zero takes off towards the Chairman Office at once. Once arriving to the said place, he kicks the door open.

“Ah, Zero! You come just at the right time.”

Yuuki and the Chairman are grinning dangerously while holding a set of tailored-suit – a matching silver of Zero’s hair. He begins to regret his own stupidity.

/x/x/x/x\

Zero barely manages to sneak out to the balcony staring at the dark sky.

“Christmas Dance…huh. Those foxes are going to get it later for forcing me into this kind of event.” A moment later, he could feel another presence behind him and didn't bother to look back.

“Why are you here?”

“Always so cold…,” Kaname walks toward Zero and do something unexpected. Kaname bows down and take Zero’s hand into his. “May I have this dance?”

“What do you think you’re doing, idiot?” Zero turns beat red and try to pull his hand away but Kaname tighten his hold on him.

Kaname join their hands and put another on Zero’s hip. At first Zero is reluctant but after a while and they began to dance.

“Why are you doing this, Kuran?” He asks, surprise on how gentle his voice is.

“That day, when I went to talk to you, do you remember?” The music reaches its ending and so they stop dancing; but still not letting each other go.

Zero nods in silence. Not daring himself to speak. Kuran looks nervous but why? He thought.

“I don’t know how it starts but, I love you.”

No words could describe how Zero feels at the moment. Angry, hurts, and happy…?

“Look into my eyes and say that again. Promise me that you’ll never betray me. Only then I…” He stare into those reddish-brown orbs; searching for any lies.

Kaname raise his hand to touch the silver-hair boy face, “I love you, Zero… and I should never betray you, now or the future.” They both stare into each other eyes, both drown in their love.

The snows pour down from the sky, witnessing their silence vow.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Morinaga's Girl

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Awww... Thank you very much. foxy2

Glad you like it :)

Actually, this is the take out part that I edit from the real story I'm writing right now.

It's call Different Truth. But I only finish chapter 1. :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nope. It think it's not ready yet...

I don't want the readers to wait for long update., so I'm thinking that if I manage to complete to chapter 4, I'll post it then.

A chapter every week ;)