why did you choose your signature

sarah3161

just tell me the reason you choose your signature (pictures or words):hamtaro-005 (6):

for me i choose what Naoe said to Takaya-Kagetora in the Novel

Let us find it together" "Our 'ideal way of existence'

i find it full of deep meaning and it feels like its something Naoe would say

of course i also choose a picture of them (Takaya open shirt near to Naoe) and looking to you

i’m so addicted to those two :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Revenga

• fan_yaoi

• Helya

Ah well, Asami and Takaba are one of my most favorite couples so it's a given. I was going to use other picture of them but, just as I was copying the image link, I saw that the cover of the 6th volume had just come out, and I couldn't resist to put that one instead.

I immediately saved it, opened it on Paint, cropped it, added their names and the heart, saved, uploaded it and it was done. (:

About the quote, I just put it on my signature a few days ago. It's from one of my favorite Viewfinder fanfictions (Asami is thinking to himself and his thoughts are, obviously, directed at Takaba). I was re-reading it and... I love the way the words are put together and the meaning of it and- Hm, that's it.

• Like 2

I used to have some signatures. They are often my favourite pics, some quotes, some sentences in the lyric of a song...:))) or when I suddenly grab a cute pic on the Internet, it will become my sig pic immediately :D. I'd like to change it very often, coz the change will wipe out the boredom :p

• Like 2

because i'm not creative enough to get a nice and pretty cool one, like most people around here have.

hehe.

• Like 1

Becoz they are my ultimate fav couple...and i likethe picture SO MUCH!!!...

i fell in luv with the couple for the first sight and i wanna show it to people...

becoz there's aren't any misu x shingyouji fan at first so i think by using it i can meet some...

and i DID!!!...so im so happy of using it until now...^^

• Like 2

Well mine is just simple reason...

Little bit of Promotion on upcoming 5th Takumi-kun movie... ^^

The word are Japanese, Japanese pronunciation in english, engilsh, and Korean...

the main theme of 5th Takumi-kun movie...

The picture is from the movie... show how much they longing for each other!!!! ^^

• Like 5

because i'm not creative enough to get a nice and pretty cool one, like most people around here have.

hehe.

If you want I could send you picture for you and give a few opinion... I just need to know what do you want for your signature... ^^

What about this picture with word Cherry Dream... ^^;;;

03.jpg

• Like 1

I dunno why I chose my signature pic.

I was in a complete state of insanity when I did.

I'm sure.

*wide toothy grin*

and the caption underneath was that surge of emotion brought upon by the image.

i have no idea how that happened.

i wish i could explain more properly but i can't.

i'm still in a state of insanity over it.

• Like 1

. .honestly, i'm like juju, same reasons for choosing sig pic, but i make sure that the outcome is a sigpic that SPEAKS OF ME :D

. .just yesterday, ( i think :p ), i chose chibi pic of yunjae, choooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttteeeeeee, cause recently i've been hook to them, though the couple due to group's lawsuit (ended in split-up), is not existing anymore (for real)...

. .i often change the image but not my line :)

• Like 3

i chose this signature b/c when i first read it, it really got to me.

now, when ever i'm in in a confusing or messed up situation, i jus say these words in my mind, and i know and what right. although i get scared to do it sometimes, i try my darn-dest. ^_^

• Like 2

hmm... mine is just a gif I found on the i-net.. ^^

It's from DBSK's MV for Wrong number.. and some crazy fan noticed the hint which is referring to the yunjae~ couple (I guess so, because Yunjae IS REAL! :DDDDD)

Yeah... and ... the rest of the gif is actually up to everybodies own imagination -g- xD

I feel kind of embarrassed after saying those things X__X

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like geishas bec besides the sexual connotation they were cultivated women. Secondly bec she has a tattoo I won't ever dare to have it & finally bec I'm always cold & if I'd meet Nowaki, I'll make him warm me up.....

(THIS HASN'T SENSE ANYMORE)

As I know I'm not gonna change it as long as I'm a YO member... I didn't choose it, it was given to me as a present and as I like and respect the person who gave it to me, I can't do anything but love it and keep it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

because there are ppl who dont like me or HATE me in my life and thats normal but that doesnt mean that i will hate them for hating me , i migh actually like their personalities or judge's =) and the picture is for friendship it means i wont thoes who are my friends or even met and received help from

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
because there are ppl who dont like me or HATE me in my life and thats normal but that doesnt mean that i will hate them for hating me , i migh actually like their personalities or judge's =) and the picture is for friendship it means i wont thoes who are my friends or even met and received help from

that is so true

people ignore me all the time but i dont hate them for it...i just feel sad and complain to poeple that aren't ignoring me at that moment

• Like 1

My sig changes all the time, depending on my mood I guess.

Right now I am finding the song by lmao rather funny ^^ and Asagi fits pretty well with the sexy part :D

• Like 1

I chose my signature for two reasons: One, I'm just a tiny bit obsessed with Genesis (couldn't tell, ne?) and two, the lines from the poem LOVELESS were the last words my friend spoke to me before she died. We were both fans of the poem, and she knew she was leaving, so she made sure that those words were her last words to me, instead of a goodbye.

• Like 1