Looking for Seme RP partners for 1x1 RPs

クローバー (Clover)

As some of you probably know, I'm Clover. I'm currently a college student, so I'm mostly active at night. If I don't have class, I'll more likely be active during the daytime as well.

RP-related information about me:

I'm an uke. I can't really do the part of seme justice (hence the title). I don't have many established OCs at the moment (I make them up as I go), but I do predict that I'll make a lot of artistic, quiet, laid-back, or not high energy and sporty types with a few outliers mixed in. I won't do hardcore BDSM, furry, sex between Pokemon, or excessive violence. No questions asked. No Mary Sue/Gary Stu characters allowed either. I also don't like futuristic utopias as settings. My favorite genres are slice of life, school life, and fantasy. I also like vampires (as long as they don't sparkle), incubi, and demons that look very much like humans. I'm also somewhat open to interspecies sex (I prefer demon x human, but I'm open to demon x other species of demon). I also like gijinkas of Pokemon, Kirby, and Sonic. I generally like fluffy sex scenes, but I'm open to trying rough scenes and even rape if the situation calls for it. I'm open to light bondage, and I really like dirty talk on the seme's part. Crossdressing and incest are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Depending on where the RP goes, I'll determine whether they're needed or not. I'm also open to genderbending female x female couples to make yaoi from yuri, but won't go the other way around.

Some of my favorite shows are Free, Hetalia, Shugo Chara, Junjou Romantica, and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. Some other things I like are Vocaloid, Sonic, Kirby, Touhou, and Pokemon.

Anyway, if you're interested, please tell me and shoot me a PM with an idea!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• Кitty

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to try out QwQ Just, uh, it might be that our time-zones are too different o3o

Don't worry about time zones. We'll work something out.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping with an update.

I'm more likely to respond to you if you PM me than if you post here, so post here first, then PM me if I don't get back to you within 2 days.