Yaoi in public places?

Macys

I've read hardcore yaoi fanfiction on the bus before, and I've read a pretty smutty bdsm manga when I was downstairs with my parents, needless to say its good I don't react when it comes to the guys having sex or one of them being tied up nude with a raging boner.

I...have no shame at all. I:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaoi-fangirl01

• Nena21

• misakixusagi

• Inulain

I have read yaoi in public, actually at my school library One of my friends and I would watch fuyu no semi after-school land be all mushy in the library. Our librarian didn't care she only asked for headphones.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a tendency to react to things I read which would make people wonder what's wrong with me , but knowing me I would look around embarrassed and just look down at the computer screen if i'm not reading on my phone

- - - Updated - - -

I have a tendency to react to things I read which would make people wonder what's wrong with me , but knowing me I would look around embarrassed and just look down at the computer screen if i'm not reading on my phone

I want to try playing the picky game with a friend too so I consider you lucky because I really want to try that out, also the kissing game I've seen korean idols play seems fun. Hopefully I can try that out one day

I've read yaoi on the bus,in front of my family,and in public,but i always sit at angles in which nobody can see me. It's a good thing too that i don't react to yaoi when reading in public,but when i'm alone,that's a different story.well actually,i pretty much act the same way when i'm alone too.Force of habit, i guess.

mmmm once I was reading gravitation when I was waiting for my sister at the dentist, but then there was a little kinky part and I just closed the book because there was someone next to me

for kissis I'm ok reading in public

for sexy parts that can be shown, nope, it's confortable

but for novels(not manga) I don't mind because they cant see the kinky words XD