The Sound of The Wind and Trees Sleep Furiously (Bikky & Akiravadel)

Ero Gaki

The Sound of The Wind and Trees Sleep Furiously

Summary: That day was a stressful College day for Ueno Ryuichi, until he passed by a certain sweets shop and got caught up by the certain beauty of the one who was in-charge.

Genres: Slice of Life, Romance

Rating: R-18

Characters:

Ryuichi Ueno

th3y.png

Role: Seme

Ryuichi Ueno is a college student. He is kind and has few friends, but those friends are very honest and are truly trusted. Just like a normal male college student, he joins gōkon (drinking parties in Japan that have an equal number of men and women) whenever he is invited, and just like any other college students, he is instress most of the time due to college life. Though, even if he is known to be a kind person, he becomes very negative when things get worse for him.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• akiravadel

Name: "Chase" Riley Duncan (The one with the Blueish hair)

sncpractice.png

Position: Uke

Bio: Chase is a smart and very stubborn man but also has a kind heart. A little bit of a complicated past has led him to where he is now but he tries hard to make a living. He's a man you wouldn't really expect to see working there but he actually has a real talent for making pastries.

"Damn." Ryouichi Ueno uttered as he was on his way home.

Fuck that professor. Always asking us to do ridiculous tasks everyday. Is he nuts?

Ryouchi mumbled with an annoyed look as he walked on the side walks.

His eyebrows furrowed, and he gritted his teeth as he thought of foul and negative things.

Why must College be this stressful?

People who passed by Ryouichi got scared since he looks pretty pissed enough to be able to attack somebody else.

Ryouichi noticed that he really was emitting a bad aura, so he became more cautious and he sighed.

As soon as he cooled his head a little, he heard his own stomach grumbled.

Yeah, I never had any lunch today, thanks to the performance task that damn professor gave us.

"Might as well grab something to fill my empty stomach." Ryouichi muttered.

Chase was working hard as usual. Smiling to the people he sold different items too he helped make some sandwiches to set out. They were like a little deli pastry place. A small mom and pops restaurant. The blue haired man mixed up the soup of the day he made. They let him experiment since he did rather well with different foods.

Setting out a new line of strawberry pastries he smiled to the next person who walked in, "welcome."

Ryouichi hurried to relieve his grumbling appetite.

I feel like having sweets today.

Ryouichi noticed a certain shop that stood out.

The shop sign was full of colorful designs, and the glass walls were covered with cake-patterns.

He was reluctant to go in at first since he felt like it was a shop full of high-class pastries and is a shop who sells expensive sweets which a College student like him couldn't afford.

To not embarrass himself on buying something that he can't afford, he took a peek on the glass door.

He saw a raven-haired man serving the customers,

and then his heart skipped a beat.

He felt like time stopped, and without him noticing his actions, he suddenly found himself to be inside the shop, and not even his eyes were averting the gaze they lent towards the raven-haired man.

Chase smiled to a woman he helped out. She was elderly and came in often, mostly because she liked the food and to flirt with Chase. The raven didn't mind, he winked at her and gave her her usual discount that he claimed was her special discount from him. She giggled and went off to her table with the other red hat ladies.

Turning to the next person that wondered in was a man around his age maybe a little younger, he wasn't sure. Giving him a smile as well he wondered back to the other end of the counter, "mornin' Sir. What can I do for you?" His Irish accent was a little thick but not to where you couldn't understand him.

Ryouichi's jaw just dropped.

Did he just.. talked to me?

Ryouichi's face was flushed red, and he couldn't do anything else but to get the chance.

"Etou.. I am kind of... a noob when it comes to sweets and stuffs, so um, do you have any suggestions?" Ryouichi, with a nervous tone, asked the raven.

His accent is peculiar, but it is so cute.

Ryouichi forgot about the whole expensive-sweets dilemma already. He would buy anything that the raven will suggest to him.

Chase winked at him with his usual flirty tone, "well then I shall show you my best. If you're looking for like a soup and sandwich we have a package deal that come with a cup of soup, a full sandwich, smoothy and desert for 6.99." He smiled and started pointing through the cabinet. "The pastry of the day is a mixed one. Cinnamon, apple and caramel drizzle. There are many other too."

The raven pulled out a tray to set his food up on, "what would you like? I have several different meats or if you're vegetarian, hummus."

Ryouichi was dazed for a while, and it was a good thing that the raven was patient.

He blushed even more when he heard the sudden change of the raven's tone and when he caught the other's wink.

"Ah, I'll take the package then."

Ryouichi was glad because he can afford the package that the raven suggested.

Ryouichi was nervous and he spoke again as calmly as he could.

"I like sweets and I am not a vegetarian, so a dessert won't hurt."

"Sounds good, boss," Chase walked around behind the counter as he asked him simple questions about how he wanted his sandwich and made it that way. He then poured him some soup and set it up on a plate. "Of course any desert is available. You can pick it out now or I can put it in a package for you to take home." The words seemed to roll off his tongue as he spoke in his Irish accent.

Ryouichi was dumbfounded, but when he heard the raven inform him that the food is ready, he got back to his senses.

As the raven poured the soup, he noticed the raven's beautiful fingers as he was preparing his order on the counter.

The raven's fingers were not that long, but they were clean and are flawless.

Ryouichi thought that a man shouldn't possess those kinds of fingers, but he gave the raven an exception.

"You have very beautiful fingers." Ryouichi muttered in a voice full of awe.

Until he realized something.

SHIT, did I just said that aloud???????? It was suppose to stay in my head!

Chase handed the tray over then blinked as he looked down at his hands, "oh thank you." He gave a small chuckle. "You know your the first to say it. Whenever girls notice they're like 'ew what up with your girly hands'." He said in a higher pitched girly voice. Then he laughed and looked down at his hands again. "I'm preparing food, they should look nice."

Ryouichi was overwhelmed when he heard the raven's voice closely.

His voice is soft and it rings on my ears..

Ryouichi felt happy about that.

"Ah, I see. Those girls are probably insecure. I-I really think it's beautiful though.. Even if I'm a guy and all." Ryouichi answered.

I'm glad to be the first one to ever say it to you.

"Ah, by the way. Is this shop new?" Ryouichi asked.

'Cause if it weren't, I'd be disappointed to myself for not coming here sooner or later.

"I think you've had this place open for about a year but I just joined them a couple months ago," Chase smiled and rung him up. "I hope you'll come by again." The raven winked at the other man before he walked back down to clean up his area. He was always moving, always busy. He honestly didn't notice when he was flirted with unless it was really obvious. Even then sometimes not.

Damn, I should have visited here last month.

Ryouichi caught the Raven's wink for him, and he suddenly became flustered about it.

"D-Do you naturally do all those winking tactics? I-I mean, is that some sort of way to get your customer's attention?" Ryouichi uttered. He felt a little jealous for the thought that he wasn't the only one getting winked at by the Raven, so he cannot help but ask the Raven himself the question.

Chase blinked a bit surprised by the question, "oh... um..." It was his turn to blush. "Well... I'll let you in on a secret then I guess. When I was a lad, my parents told me that I would wink at people I liked." He chuckled softly and reached in the cabinet to shift a plate over then cleared his throat. "So um... anything else I can help you with?"

People.... he like?

Ryouichi froze for the sudden reply.

He felt like his cheeks flushed, and he really can't help but feel all tingly inside.

But Ryouichi doesn't want his new-found feelings to be obvious, so he tried to shake off the happiness inside.

"A-Ah, Souka. So how's my order?"

He said, trying to take a hold of himself.

"All you need is to pick a desert when you're ready, otherwise you're fine," Chase ran his fingers through his hair as a smaller older woman came up behind him.

"Whose your friend?" a woman who looked to be around her late 60's stood next to him.

"Oh um, Mrs. Bodine, he's a customer," Chase laughed awkwardly for a few moments.

Mrs. Bodine looked to the man talking to her employee, "enjoy your lunch young man and please come back again. Chase can you move those boxes in the back for me from the loading dock?"

"Oh sure," Chase looked back towards the mystery man who came in that day. "Thanks for coming."

Ryouichi smiled at the old woman who came in to show respect.

"Ah, I see." Ryouichi murmured as he took a sip on the bowl of soup.

Delicious.

Ryouichi got overwhelmed by the taste of the soup. He got so preoccupied that he forgot about the Raven for a while.

"This is my first time ever tasting such a delicious soup. What do you call this?" Ryouichi asked bluntly.

Chase came back after a bit having pulled some boxes around for the older woman. The raven returned and overheard the man as he spoke. Perking his head up he smiled brightly over at him, "thank you! I actually made that up this morning. It's a heart vegetable with well... I guess it would be considered a jambalaya since it doesn't have meat in it and not a gumbo. It has just many things I threw together."

He chuckled softly and scratched the back of his head almost nervously, "I guess I'd call it 'Everything but the Kitchen Sink'." He giggled softly.

Ryouichi didn't understand much of what the Raven was saying.

He's a pure Japanese, and he never crossed into those foreign terms before.

He got curious about the Raven's nationality.

"Etou, I do not mean to butt in your personal information, but you're not Japanese, right?" He asked awkwardly, as if doubting if he really should have ask it or not.

Chase smirked, "well my mother was half Japanese half Irish. My father was Irish and American Indian. Cherokee I believe..." He cocked his head for a moment then looked back at the other. "Since he was military we moved around the bases and ended up traveling all over. For the first fifteen years of my life though I lived in Ireland, hence the accent."

He winked at the other, "but I did live in Japan when I was fifteen to nineteen. I finally moved out here and am on my own now." He shrugged then leaned on the counter.

Ryouichi smiled after he heard the story.

He's more interesting than I thought he is. It makes me feel happy that I know something about him already.

Ryouichi took the last sip on his soup and then he smiled again.

"It's my first time meeting someone like you. You know, with that different and interesting nationality of yours." Ryouichi said as he placed the bowl on the side of the counter.

"How much is the charge again?" Ryouichi rubbed his head and then he checks his wallet.

Good thing my budget is big.

As Ryouichi checked his budget, Ryouichi then murmured softly.

"I would like to see you again."

Chase looked around then leaned in close, "today's on the house." He winked at him. "Next time I might be able to work out a discount but now that I got you hooked on my good food you'll be back." He gave the other a cheeky grin then giggled as he leaned back. "By the way, the names Chase. I plan on stayin' here a while since they let me cook what I want. Makes life interesting."

Ryouchi smiled as he heard the raven's name.

Chase. Kirei na namae.

Ryouichi smiled at Chase.

"Your name is hard to pronounce considering that I'm a pure Japanese." Ryouichi joked and chuckled. "It's a wonderful name though. Does it have any meaning?"

I wanted to know more about him, even if it's just the smallest details.