Gackt

鼠ドル

i think that Gackt is one of the best singers Japan has...

See his latest song...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• cherryyuri

• Saga

• Belita

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I like GACKT since last week, I like his songs esp LOVE LETTER, KIMI NI AITAKUTE, FLOWER, VANILLA,.....

I didn't know he's 40 years old, WOW is gorgeous and sexy but also very kind person and lovely!

I like very much MOON CHILD movie :leaf15:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

He is a great musician (plays a lot of instruments), singer, actor, author, songwriter and more. He is a wonderful person with many good qualities :D

I really love him so much :cuteonion45:

• 2 months later...

*Jumps back on the G-train*

When I saw him in Stockholm 2011 and managed to get my hands on John's shirt after quite a struggle, he smiled at me (like "you did it!")*_* His voice is so incredibly lovely as well... It was a shame he only was on stage for some talk and Sakura, chiru at Yohio's concert back in 2013 >_

• 1 month later...

Since he announced his Last Visualive tour in 2016 I kinda lost hope in seeing him again live on a big stage. Never had the chance to see a real Visualive done by him. I would have loved to joined the one for Requiem et Reminiscence II he did in 2008. Been my favourite after the first one with that theme in 2001. Kinda hope for him to get back on that storyline in a third one for his last tour but seeing the image of him in his outfit for his new single Arrow (released in October) I kinda get the feeling it won't happen. Kinda looks more like an endtime theme almost like Diabolos back then. Still I am looking forward to it and hope he will only stop making the "health-killing" visuallives and not stopping to be on stage and perform.

2dakuva.jpg