Sweeter than Sweets R18 (Bikky & Mikha-kun)

Ero Gaki

Sweeter than Sweets

Summary: When Mr. Popular stalks Mr. Average, things would really get.. peculiar at its best.

Genres: Romance, Slice of Life, School Life

Rating: R-18

Characters:

Ren Kobayashi

rq3h.jpg

Role: Seme

Ren is your average College student. He has a normal life, has normal friends, and doesn't have any ultimate interests in particular. His personality isn't that special. He is kind usually, but like any others, he can somewhat show his foul characteristic if someone flipped the switch.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• wongsae

Kuroda Miharu

0_858d6_d110eaea_XL.jpg

Role: Uke

Haru or Mii-chan is a cheerful, careless, and outgoing tsundere. What displease him the most -beside his height although he actually isn't that short for a guy, is rude people. Especially the ones who have ever picked on him. He also has (what he calls a shameful-)phobia of being alone.

The popular guy, despite being adored by everyone adores nothing but sweets . . . and secretly, Ren Kobayashi.

Ren yawned.

"It's been such a while since we joined gokon together." Ren's friend, Uchiyama, said as he grabbed his chair and placed it in front of Ren's desk.

"Yeah. It's bee such a while. But still, even if we went into a gokon, we still won't have such a luck to finally get a girlfriend. Mah, not like I'm interested to have one." Ren uttered as he placed his elbow on the desk and put his chin on his palm.

"You know what? Among us, you're the most boring person in the group." Uchiyama teasingly answered.

Ren sighed.

"Well, at least I'm normal. Being an average person still is better than being a popular one. Lots of this and that, it just gets in the way of an individual's everyday life, unless that person is a social climber." Ren replied.

"Hai, Hai." Uchiyama stood up and placed his chair back to his own desk.

The bell rang as a sign that the first period will start already.

Ren just placed his head on top of his desk and he quietly waited for their teacher, unlike the others who were still very busy with their own things.

"Am I really that average and boring?" Ren asked himself.

What did you do to me? Nothing. Why can't I take my eyes off you? I don't know. What are you? I wonder.. I mean, look at those eyes... Those lips... Aah, how could someone be so perfec- "It's him! Haru-kun~!" , "Hey shortie!"

Kami-sama...doushite?

Haru rolled his eyes in annoyance before reluctantly turned his gaze away from his prince toward the voices. Kagami -the guy who called him shortie- was now putting his bag on the chair besides him. Behind Kagami was a girl and Haru instantly thought how could she wears an outfit with very little fabric...

Kagami disturbed his thought "why are you here?" Well, why are -you- here? "I was looking for you!" and I was hiding from you. What a coincidence. "Haru-kun~ Why didn't you join us?" Haru turned to the unfamiliar girl. Soon he knew that girl was Ao, Kagami's 15th new girlfriend.

Sadly, Ao was as talkative and noisy as Kagami. So noisy that Haru couldn't continue eavesdropping Ren and Uchiyama until the bel rang and the couple parted with a kiss.

"Tch. Urusai yo, Bakagami.", Haru was finally able to shut Kagami up. He stole a glance at Ren while preparing his book. "Hmm, what are you thinking?" he murmured to himself, wondering what Ren was thinking.

Everyone turned silent when the teacher entered, but some low chattering could be heard after a while. Haru silently put a candy in his mouth. He was too busy drawing his prince's face in his notebook to listen to the teacher.

"Oi. Kobayashi." The History teacher called out to get Ren's attention.

"Uh, eh? Ah, Hai?" Ren was startled when he heard his teacher called him out loud. Everybody stared at him, their gaze averted from the teacher towards him.

"Are you even listening? You're so absent minded." The teacher scolded Ren.

Ah, this is bullshit.

"Yes, I am, Sensei." Ren placed a fake smile.

"Okay then. Now, let's proceed.." The teacher turned his back and wrote on the black board.

"Baka." Uchiyama teased as he threw a crumpled paper right at Ren's face.

Ren glared and he just sighed.

Everybody lost interest on him and they looked at the teacher again, except for one.

Why is that guy still looking at me?

Ren turned away from Miharu Kuroda's gaze.

Hen na yatsuu.

Haru pulled up his face from his notebook when he heard the word 'Kobayashi'. Then, faster than everyone, he turned his head to the left, facing the startled guy direction.

He gulped knowing he himself wasn't actally listening. He turned the page where his drawing was, now it was replaced by a blank page.

Still not moving his gaze away from Ren, Haru tilted his head to the side. Before he could think of anything, his heart was stopped . . . by their meeting eyes. His. And Ren's. And how in the world that 1.5 seconds moment could take his breath away.

Haru could feel his face getting hotter and right when he tried to immediately turned away, he choked in a sudden.

goddamn candy!

"Kuso-" he muttered between his unstoppable chokes. He wished the earth could just swallow him right away. Kagami tapped Haru's nape several times, hopping the choke that caught everyone attention would stop.

Sou ie ba, that guy was one of the popular students here, right? Mah, not like I care.

Ren looked at the teacher again, but despite that, he wasn't really listening.

Ren checked his wrist watch and found out that it's almost the end of the first period.

Finally.

Ren felt a little happy as soon as he witnessed his time, until another scenario caught everyone's attention.

The short guy that was just looking at him a while ago choked.

Ren raised his eyebrow out of curiosity, but he wasn't really the type to become interested on those kinds of trivial stuffs, so he suddenly lost interest on what was happening and he stared outside the window instead.

He really is a weird guy.

Haru let out a relieved sigh when he could finally stop choking. He slapped Kagami's hand away then put up a 'What are you looking at?' look, making everyone turned away.

He could hear some whispers from the girls, "poor Haru-kun.." , "I know right? I hope he's okay". Mattaku, what's with people? That was only a choke.

Pretending that he didn't see the teacher's popped out nerve for being disturbed twice in a row, he slipped his note book in his bag awkwardly under his teacher's annoyed gaze.

However he was quite happy knowing his prince wasn't really care about what had just happened. He was different from the others, one of the reason Haru liked him.

The bell soon rang, Kagami was the first to stand. He tapped Haru's shoulder once before running out of the class with a wide grin. Must be Ao.. Haru thought standing up. He picked up his bag and headed out.

"Finally. It's over." Ren uttered with a relieved look as he placed all his things on his sling bag.

"Oi, Ren. Let me treat you later. Let's eat Yakisoba." Uchiyama said as he smiled at Ren.

Really, what is wrong with this guy? Does he have a split personality or whatsoever? He was teasing me a while ago and then he goes on and says that he'll treat me?

Ren sighed because he was doubting Uchiyama.

"Eh? What was that sigh for? Hidoi na~ I swear, I'm gonna treat you!"

Ren raised an eyebrow and then he finally gave in.

"Hai, I'll take the offer then." Ren replied.

"Okay then~ Satte, I'm going to give this notes to Sachi." Uchiyama asked for permission.

Ren nodded. "Jaa, I'm gonna go and eat ahead without you."

"Roger that. Ja ne." And then Uchiyama left.

Ren went outside the classroom and walked into the hallways.

Ren was looking all over the place. He was as if observing other people.

He noticed several couples flirting with each other. He could also see the popular people being surrounded by fangirls/fanboys. There were also geeks and nerds who were being bullied openly.

And then there's him, living without any social problems.

I'm just an average person, and it's a good thing.

The second he stepped out of class, some girls surrounded him. Without any command they followed him and their number increased with every steps he took.

Usual flirts, usual compliment, usual gifts, usual chats -except that this time 'Haru's choke' was added as a topic- , he received, replied, and responded it all with a big smile.

Haru liked to be around people. Or more like.. his 'fans'. Well, at least he had people to keep him company. What more was with the fans around, he'd never lacked sweets.

Haru laughed at a girl's joke as he stuffed a tube milk candy into his mouth. When he reached the hallway Haru's voice trailed off as his eyes finally caught his favorite sight. There you are!

"Ja mata!" he managed to escape from the crowd and ran a bit to catch up with Ren. When he reached a distance, he slowed down to his natural pace. Ren Kobayashi's secret-admirer was now following him out of his awareness.

Haru remembered about the gokon thingy. He'd never thought his prince would.. I mean.. uh, if only I'm brave enough...

Ren sat on an empty bench as he drank his Nata de Coco can.

After finishing the bottle, Ren threw it by shooting it on the nearby trashcan.

Ren suddenly placed his arms on the bench's edge and then he looked at the open sky.

He could hear a lot of giggling and shouting, and he could say nothing more, since it is an everyday scenario.

As Ren was spacing out, he noticed a girl coming towards him.

At first, he never believed that the girl wants to say something to a guy like him, but surprisingly, the girl approached him.

"A-Anoo.." The girl with a timid voice said shyly.

Ren properly sat on the bench and he tilted his head.

Is she talking to me? I mean, to me?

Ren was startled by it, and to make sure that he wasn't assuming, he made sure if there were other people on his back, thinking that maybe the girl's motive was not him, but those people at his back.

But the bench he was sitting on was the only bench on that area, and no other students were fooling around at the back.

"Um, yeah?" Ren nervously asked.

I-Is this my time already? I-I am still not ready for this. B-But how can I let this chance slip away?

"U-Umm, I think that you're done eating already. M-My friend and I can't find a vacant bench, so if you do not mind.."

Fuck. Why did I even expect from the first place?

Ren felt disappointed about it, and so he just nodded out of embarrassment and then he left.

Well that was disappointing.

After greeting some people he knew that were passing by, Haru found the perfect place to sit. From there he could see his prince clearly, and it was a bit away from the crowds.

Haru took out his notebook. He started drawing rough sketch of Ren on the bench. But suddenly . . . His pencil broke into pieces. It was literally broken into two pieces.

Isn't that a freshman? What does she want? his forehead was now forming a deep frown, his eyes never letting go of the girl that was approaching HIS prince.

He unconsciously lifted his feet quickly toward Ren's bench before abruptly stopped. Stupid. He almost did something so careless. That girl was only asking for . . "tch. What was I thinking..?"

Becoming completely unaware about Ren presence anymore, Haru ran a hand through his hair and got back to his seat. He grabbed the broken pencil and his milk candy remains the tossed it to the trash can.

He sighed in a half relieve and a half frustration at his notebook "I think I'm starting to become literally 'mad' about you . . . Kobayashi-kun" he said lifting his drawing.

Haru decided to head to his next class. The sight of Kagami came to his mind, "Bakagami.. tch. How come that idiot had 14 exes already while I can't even approach Kobayashi-kun" he talked to himself while his fingers was trailing on the glasses window along the coridor. The corridor was nearly empty, probably because most of the student were still at the cafetaria or wherever but there, Haru didn't bother to notice.

Ren sneezed out of the blue as he was walking to attend his next class.

I've been sneezing a lot lately. Could it be that someone is.. talking about me?

Nah. Impossible.

Ren rubbed his nose as he suddenly chuckled out of a sudden.

Damn, that was hilarious. I mean, I can't believe myself. I've been talking too big regarding me not being interested in any girls, and then I was very assuming a while ago. I'm such an idiot.

One person stared at Ren with an awkward look, as if saying that "Why are you chuckling out of a sudden? Are you nuts?"

Ren sighed as he rubbed the back of his head and he went to the corridor to go ahead on the classroom.

Suddenly, Ren noticed the boy who just choked a while ago as he was dramatically trailing the glass window.

Ren was pretty much the type of the person to avoid mingling with other's affairs, but at that point, he got nothing else to do, so he was thinking of..

"Oi."

Ren called out to Miharu.

If Haru was a cat his ears would've flickered up straight at the familiar voice. But he wasn't, so it was only his head that jolted up.

Right before he was about to look for the voice source "Koba-" His voice was cut. The source was infront of him. And he was looking toward Haru's direction.

He must looked really strange with that silly grin and those bright eyes that came out of nowhere. He beamed when he heard Ren's voice, but that was because he didn't know the voice owner was . . . so close Oh Kami-sama.

Haru glanced behind him while trying his best to supress the hotness filling his face. Who did he-? I don't see Uchiyama anywhere..?

Haru looked back at Ren as he pulled his hand down from the window. He stood there in silence for a moment, dumbfounded.

Get yourself together right back. This is your chance.

"Aa, Kobayashi-kun~" Haru called back with the sweetest smile and the most cheerful tone he could make. Okay, too cheerful. Haru walked up to the taller guy.

Guys like him do exist, huh. Those type who are cheerful and all. I can't even tell if he's like that inside too.

Ren rubbed the back of his head again. It was his sort of mannerism.

At first, Ren was reluctant to talk to him.

He thought that it was a troublesome act, so he also thought that he'd just have to run away after calling Miharu's attention to avoid further interactions with guys like him.

He never forgot that the short guy was one hell of a popular boy.

"Um, why are you here all alone? You have lots of friends right? You're also inside a circle of girls everyday, so I do not get why you're alone today." Ren paused for a while and he cleared his throat.

"I-I'm not insulting you or anything. I'm just.. wondering."

Haru watched as Ren rubbed the back of his head as he usually did. Kami-sama...How he wished it was his hand that did so. Haru put that so-creepy-stalker wish aside. Ren's question made him tilted his head to the side. He chuckled at the little stutter.

"Ii yo~ It actually makes me happy that Kobayashi-kun paid me some attention. You're spacing out a lot today-" wait- he wasn't supposed to say that. His hand covered his mouth in reflex. How could I spill out what I was thinking! It was Haru's turn to clear his throat.

"I'm a little confused on how to answer your question Kobayashi-kun" Haru put a thinking pose, his hand on his chin "hmm.. If you wonder why I'm not with my friends, well that- ah, gomen Nami-chan, I didn't notice you were calling me" he apologized to the girl passing by that poked him. "Well that must be because I don't have any friend." Haru continued. He had turned his attention back to Ren. His pupils got bigger for a moment.

"By 'lots of friends' I suppose you mean those fans, cocky rich kids, people who tries hard to raise their social status and bera bera bera that surround me most of the time." He said it all in a light yet uncomfortable tone.

"I didn't mean to sound sentimental or anything. It's just that I don't think they deserves being called 'friends'. Not even Kagami" Haru let out a snort "koitsu wa...Bakagami. It's always been like this when he get a new girlfriend. He'll push me away from his lovey-dovey-world"

Suddenly his brain clicked. Haru looked up at Ren and blinked "Eettoo- Ma ii ka! Gomen if I bore you with my grumble Kobayashi-kun, I didn't mean to" man, he had never done that granny-nag infront of anyone. Now he just did it in front of Kobayashi Ren.

"Ano, you're not with Uchiyama-kun either.." Haru rubbed his nose to hide a faint blush. He cursed himself in his head. His first chance is ruined.

So popular kids can even pay attention to guys like me huh. He even knew I was spacing a lot.

Ren was actually entertained by Miharu's words. To think that a well-known person like Miharu wouldn't have even one true friend. A girl even poked him. It just shows how much he is important to everybody's sight.

Having no friends, huh...

"How could you say that? I mean if I were on you're shoes, i'd probably make friends with everybody. With that slightly energetic attitude and with that looks, I doubt I'd be having a hard time on choosing friends. Are you sure you do not have even just one single friend? Friends can be fake and true you know." Ren bluntly said.

He paused and he became cautious of his words.

"Ah, gomen. I was caught up by the topic. If you're wondering about Uchi.."

Ren paused again.

Your flushed-red face is obvious you know.

Moshikashite..... He likes Uchiyama?! I mean, he blushed when he brought up Uchiyama's name!

Ren was then dumbfounded about his silly thought, and he didn't finished his sentence.

Haru's eyes glinted in excitement when he listened to Ren's frank arguments. He folded his hands in front of his chest. His face showing a clear disagreement, you could by that slightly pouting lips.

Well, the truth is, you have never really know how it is to be me, Mr. Haru formed a protest line in his head. However when he opened his mouth to say it, he said "Is something the matter Kobayashi-kun?" instead. It was because of Ren's sudden changing expression.

Haru blinked several times in confusion, but soon his smiles grew wilder and wilder until he finally laughed. "Now that you're making that face, I wonder what's on your mind?" he asked out of curiosity after suppressing his laugh.

It didn't take long for him to laugh again "Gomen can't help it pffft- I don't mean to piss you off or anything. Kobayashi-kun, you somehow looks funny in a cute way with that dumbfounded expression" Haru pointed at Ren's face.

He recalled Ren's words. What did he say again? He didn't think Ren would ever come up with comments about his reputation. Oh, and his looks. I suppose I'm appealing enough for you then? Ren's cheeks turned slightly pink at his own assumptions.

Ren came back to his senses when he heard Miharu's tone.

"Ah, eh, uh.. I never knew you have those feelings towards Uchiyama." Without thinking any further, Ren suddenly blurted out his thoughts to the other.

Y-Yabai! I just said it! Fuck me and my big mouth! Quick. I must change topics!

"Um, etou, ahahaha! I was surely embarrassed in front of everyone a while ago. Really, that history teacher. Etou, I'll go inside the classroom now. Ahaha, um, thanks for your time!"

Ren was pretty stupid to say those things out of the blue. He felt like his brain shrunk more. He felt like he was the most idiotic person ever alive on this world. Ren changed the topic for the good, and then he intended to take a step away and leave the short guy.

Again it was Haru's turn. This time was his turn to be dumbfounded. With his wide shocked eyes and open-closing mouth like a fish, nothing would look more stupid than him at that time.

"Whoawaitwhat?" was all he could say before his misunderstood prince left him to the classroom.What. The. Hell. Was-

Seconds after, he found himself gripping onto the the other's sleeve. He didn't know he could run nearly faster than light. This must be once in all his lifetime.

"Chotto Kobayashi-kun! You get it wrong! How could you- if there's someone I have such feelings for of course it's only Y-!" Haru paused right before the word 'You' was formed.

Haru frozed, though he had loosen his grip on Ren's sleeve. Everyone stopped to stare at the storming popular boy and the taller guy. Thanks to Haru's rather loud high pitched voice. And whether it was a bad luck or good luck, the bell rang, followed by a stern-looking man coming inside the class.

Ren stopped as he felt the other one tug on his sleeve.

Shit.. Everyone is looking at us. This is annoying.

Ren looked back and faced Miharu. He was about to say something like "What is wrong?" or "Yeah?"

But he was saved by the bell.

"J-Jaa na." Ren said as he wore a troubled smile.

Ren tugged his sleeve away softly and then he went inside.

As Ren sat on his chair, Ren sighed problematically.

What was I thinking?

For a boring guy like him, all those things that happened are already a lot.

The History Teacher, Uchiyama's treat, the freshman girl and his friend,..

Miharu..

This is troublesome.

Oh great.

Haru let out a snort of frustration as he landed on a seat on the 2nd row.

It's the first time we talk and Kobayashi-kun thinks I like that Uchi guy.

Haru let out another snort of frustration. He scratched his head, taking out his notebook.

Maybe he won't care that much, but I still feel the need to clarify his assumption. Maybe I have to give him a break first?

Haru started taking notes. Not because he was a diligent college student or something. Well . . . Haru looked up at the killer math teacher.

That posture. That stern looking face. That overly discipline attitude. That . . . Moustache. He reminded Haru of an iron-handed man that ruled Germany in a strict feudalism.

"I don't want anybody to space out at my lesson! Concentrate! I am sure I've made myself clear!"

Haru held the urge to roll his eyes. That was addressed to every-spacing-out-students, himself included. It's as if he always talks with an exclamation mark, he sighed and get his focus back on the teacher.

He hoped math lesson would just end quickly, but to his disappointment, it felt so long.

((Gomen! I wasn't able to post yesterday. Though I was online for a moment I didn't get the chance to. That was unplanned >

Ren's eyes were slowly closing by its own.

"Oi. Ren! The teacher will notice you!" Uchiyama muttered softly, and then Ren was reminded of what happened a while ago in the hallway.

He was now awake.

He took a piece of page in his binder and then he scribbled something.

Uchi.. Do you like... guys?

And then he gave the paper swiftly to Uchiyama.

Uchiyama looked at Ren with a curious look at first, but he took the note and read it.

Uchiyama's eyes widened, and then he answered by writing.

HeLL nO yOu Fuck!

Uchiyama tossed the paper and then Ren catched it.

Ren knew that when the teacher leaves, Uchiyama will make a fuzz on why Ren suddenly asked that disgusted question, but he doesn't care anyway.

I thought so. I feel bad for Miharu and all.

Haru was continuing the sketch of his prince which was distracted by a freshman.

What if Kobayashi-kun tells Uchiyama-kun?

Haru stopped drawing I think it's not a big deal to explain that was only misunderstanding. Haru nodded to himself and drew another line.

But what if it somehow spreads throughout the school? Haru sighed.

"Excellent miss Oda! You may sit. Now who's next hm?" Mr. Moustache loud voice echoed as Kazuki Oda finished his math problem.

But Haru wasn't aware. I could only hope no one will believe it if- suddenly there was a straight line across his drawing along with a big palm on top of it.

"This, young man, is not a drawing class. If you can't solve the problem on the whiteboard you'll end up in a pile of it in my office." Haru gulped at his teacher's low growl.

Haru rushed to the whiteboard. Chikusooo my sketch! Well it's a good thing he didn't say it outloud.. Hmm also, this problem doesn't look that hard... he took a marker and started writing.

Just then, Mr. Moustache caught another unpleasing sight. His moustache twitched as he walked past Ren and Uchiyama.

He turned around "I suppose it's not something related to my lesson, hm? The thing you were passing.." he bent down to their eye-level.

He asked in a fake friendly tone "That doesn't seem like a math problem. What is that hm?" he pointed the paper in Ren's hand with his chin.

Oh fuck.

Ren and Uchiyama gulped down.

They felt silent for a while, and then Uchiyama glared at Ren.

Ren felt speechless. Each time he make excuses, his teacher devilishly stares at him, making his words become mere utters.

Ren suddenly came into a conclusion: To tell a lie.

"U-Um, it's a grocery list that Uchiyama's mom gave to him. Uchiyama was asking what brand of toilet paper should he buy.. Ahaha... right?" Ren then looked at Uchiyama as he smiled with a message that says "Go along!"

"Y-Yeah, Sensei. No big deal. Le-Let's go back to the topic, hora, your students are excited to see if Haru's answer was right!" Uchiyama said.