Бездомным Любовь (Homeless Love)

Кitty

This story is based off my bros past life. Please bare with me and send me my mistakes through pm or vm. Thank you. I will post time to time. Sometimes days or within hours. I will not update it today due to it being Thanksgiving.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Arekushisu

• Duch

• Teesie

Top Posters In This Topic

I, myself, am gay to be honest. I love being and gay and I'm not afraid to show it. Though my mom and dad don't except gays (she has me and my little brother). I have been in love with my lover secretly for about a year. I love him alot as does he.

Currently it's fall, it just began.

My parents left for about 3-4 day work. They usally do this becuase there lawyer firm is going well. Very well. They often get ‘free‘ trips to go to the place or destination they need. There payed heavily. The 2 day I invited my bf over so we could spend time togethoer.

There came a knock at the door. It was soft but I could hear it over my video game. I set the controler down on the coutch. I got up and basiclly ran to the door. I skidded a little because I wore socks. I opened it and my bf flashed his cute smile at me. I leaned up and kissed him softly. As soon as my lips hit his, he kissed back hard. I broke the kiss and shut the door. The game in the living room remained paused as u could hear the distant beep of it, as for it was quiet in the house now.

My bf shuffled a bit and took his shoes and coat off, and then went to the living room and sat in front of the TV. I followed closely behind and sat next to him. "So? What level are you on?" He asked, breaking the silence between us. "I'm on level 45, its kinda hard passing because I need more and more exp each time I level up." "Haha, thats okay, you didn't beat me by the way. I'm level 56. Nearly 57. So hah!" I punched his arm a little bit and he just laughed more and ruffled my hair.

I got up and wandered to the kitchen. "What would you like to eat Riley?" He smirked and murmured. "Milk." I blushed darkly. "M-Milk? You sure? Anything else?" "No, just joking. I love seeing you blush like that. I'll take a sandwich and some soup your mom made 3 days ago." "Okay, anything too drink?" "Soda or beer if you have any." "Okay." I made the sandwich. I put in; cheese, ham, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, some bannana peppers, mayo, and mustard (Honey Mustard).

I handed him his and made the excat same thing for me. Then I ladeled my mom's Cream of Brocolli in two bowls. Those to I handed him with spoons and napkins. I searched the fridge for beer. I found some on the side and some in the middle of the shelf. Two different kinds and grains. I had no idea what kind he wanted. Grabbing one of each kind I showed him them. "Wich kind? Left or right?" He ate his sandwich a bit eyeing each brand mubbleing. "The left one." I handed him that one and set the other in the fridge and took out my water then sat down.

Incomplete

I ate my sandwich in silence as did Riley. "Soooo.... later toinght can we do "it" here? Is your brother gonna be here?" "No. My brother is with my parents, with them on the trip." "Oh, okay." Riley smirked. "So we can do it?" I blushed dark and looked away. "Yes. But you have to keep quiet." "As do your moans." He laughed at what he said and layed his eyed on me.

"So? Lets play, your game, the new one." I set my sandwich down and looked at him. I took a sip of my water and took the controler up. "Bring it on Riley!" "Haha, your going down." He picked the other controler up. I got up and inserted the CD and it began.

My soda got dull, no longer fuzzy. His beer dull tasting too, though he finished it. We played like 3-6 hours of the game, because it became dark outside, well kinda. Dusk you would call it. It was 7:49 pm when we finished and got bored. He finished his bites of his sandwich and soup. I threw mine away. And the soda down the drain. He begged for "bed". I, unfortuneally, said yes.

"Riley? You sure you gonna be gentle?" "Yes, yes, I will, promise." I walked up the stairs slowly, behind Riley. He reached the top before I got to the middle of the stairs. Then he went about 2 feet down the hall and turned right into my room. I walked into my room too.

I undressed slowly as he sat on the bed and watched me. A big smile across his face. I took off my shirt only and walked over to sit on his legs. He stared into my eyes and kissed me flipping me over on the bed.

"Hehe, I love you Alex." He kissed me again. "I love you too Riley."

He slowly unzipped my pants. I allwoded him too. The he flipped me over, stomach to the bed and put his knee in the bed next to my hand. He pulled down my pants and kissed my butt cheek. Then he hovered over me a while. I. Unsure what he would do.

Incomplete

I was bent down at the sides of the bed. He then suddenly thrust in me. Dry and hard. I screamed and clenched the blankets with fists of sheets. He thrust in and out slowly at first.

"Like that Alex? Hmmm?" "Ahhh... I-I do.... R-ahhhh! Riley..." He smirked. The lights remanded off except for my lamp on the nightstand. Riley thrust in me harder and harder, deeper and deeper, faster and faster, he went. I screamed eachtime. "R-Riley!" I screamed one last time before I cummed in his hands.

He smirked and lifted his hands close to his mouth. I turned over and faced him panting. "R-Riley? W-...What are you doing?" "I'm gonna lick it." "Riley, why?" "Why do you ask?" His hand lowered. "I don't know. It's just... why do you want to lick it?" He reapeted the same thing this time it was more growl-ish. "Why do you ask?" "I don-" He slapped me across the face hard.

I looked down. "R-Ri-" "Shut up!" He got up and wandered my room. Then he went to the bathroom to washed the cum off his hands. I sat up the blankets around my waist, Riley had his pants still on. He wandered back and sat beside me staring at me.

"Riley.... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Riley, please forgive me." "Alex. I should be sorry. I'm sorry I slapped you." He hugged me tight. I cried as he rocked me back and forth whispering into my ear, "I'm sorry, I love you." I hugged him tighter. He pushed me back and kissed me as I cried. Eventually I supsieded and fell asleep in his arms, agaisnt his chest. He too fell asleep sitting up right at a angle.

What I didn't know, is that my younger brother came home early. He turned on the lights and wandered around seeking my name. "Alex? I'm home! Where are you?!" He wandered upstairs slowly. He peered into my room. Opened it wider and gasped.

Incomplete

So I was reading this as I am on my lunch break and I have decided to follow this. I find couples who are both into video games cute. Liking the story so far. Looking forward what's going to happen next. Wonder what will the younger brother do.

Well haha its good though its harsh and i feel horrible for the Alex thats in this story and I feel like my name is being misused! haha just kidding. Its good keep it up, though...i wonder what will happen next to this cute little alex. Haha I hope he is with someone more gentle...he shouldnt be treated that way considering he hurt alot...though the plot is good and i like it so far! Keep up the good work!

THANK U ALOT.

My brother stepped in more. Talking in the shock that I was gay, sleeping right now with my bf. He was stunned stood there rock still stareing at my sleeping face. He didn't bother to look at Riley at all.

Riley flashed open his eyes and stared at the little boy before him. "What do u think ur doing? Huh? Get out before I take my knife out." My brother stood still, rooted to the ground. "Get. Out. NOW!" I awoke at Riley screaming. He moved sitting on the edge with his pocket knife at hand.

"R-Riley?" "Not now, theres a little boy here." "Little boy?" I blinked surprised. I flipped on my lamp and stared at my brother shocked. "Riley?" "Yea?" "This is my younger brother Isiah." "Your what?!" He dropped the knife. I looked down and breathed hard. "My brother..."

I flipped my head up and stared at Isiah. "Isiah, tell no one of this, got it?" Isiah glupped and looked at Riley holding the knife, making cutting motions. "Y-yes brother." Isiah vanished to his room.

"Really Alex? Why didn't you tell me?" "I-I'm sorry.... I didn't know he'd come home early." He sighed and put the knife away. He layed back moaned. I looked down at the blankets and began crying.

"Alex?" He sat up and hugged me, his chin above my head. "My parents are gonna kick me out, Riley." "Shhhh... they wont, calm down."

My crying fit subsided quickly. I curled in the blankets next to him, snuggled close to his chest. Then the sun came out. Bright and cheery. Not for long though.

Incomplete

I awoke to the early rays of morning, shinning through my dark blue curtains. I gently got out of bed and walked my brothers room. I saw he was asleep, warm and happy. I smiled as I walked out, down the creaky stairs and into the kitchen.

I took out from the fridge; milk, eggs, flour, sugar, salt, and choco powder. I am going to make my faviroute pancakes for Riley. I smiled at the thought and took out a bowl. I cracked 3 eggs into the bowl. And threw the egg shells in the trash. I then put in; 1 2/3's cup of flour, 2 cups of sugar, 2 1/4's cup of milk, and 2 cups of choco powder.

I stirred them up and added dashes of salt here and there in the bowl. I cleaned up my mess and poured the mix (a cup of it) into the buttered pan. The heat was about 6. I wandered upstairs and got dressed in a random T-shirt that had a zombie on it and pants that were jeans. I wore no socks, don't ask why.

Riley got up sometime later, I don't know when. He walked in and hugged me from behind around the waist and kissed my neck. I jumped a little.

"R-Riley, you scared me!" "I'm sorry Alex, I didn't mean too, watcha making?" "Your faviroute." "Wonderfull." He smiled and kissed me then got a plate and fork plus syrup. And put it at the kitchen table. He sat down and smiled as I set 2 pancakes on his plate.

Incomplete

Riley sounds like a dangerous guy. But I like his choice of pancakes. Pancakes with chocolate chips though is even better. But I digress. Hoping for an update somewhere today.

I sat beside him and placed 3 on my plate. Riley poured tons of syrup on his, I made a smiley face. I smiled at him and pointed to my plate. He smirked and kissed me.

My brother came peeking around the corner sometime when Riley kissed me. He gasped and blushed, back up, and tripped over a box. I quickly turned away and blushed, breaking the kiss.

"Isiah! What are you doing?! Are u evesdropping?! Huh?" Riley was edgy and was standing before my brother. "Riley... don't hurt him..." I murrmured.

Riley walked closer to Isiah and picked him up by his shirt callor. "Back. Off." Isiah gulped and scrambled from the grip, racing up the steps and in his room.

I sighed and Riley returned to eating his pancakes in silence. As did I.

Once we finished, I cleaned up alone, again, all in silence. Riley went upstairs and layed on the bed. He whispered: "I love you Alex, I love you alot." I whispered back: "I do too Riley." I reached up and kissed him, turning my body, my chest against his, him grinding agaisnt me.

I moaned and covered my mouth. "R-Riley...." I muffled. "Yes?" He smirked while I sit on his hips moaning as he rubbed my cock through my pants. "Isiah..." I muffled. He stopped. "Oh, please forgive me Alex."

I looked at him, panting, but barely, I kissed him softly.

Then KNOCK KNOCK came to the door. Alarmed I sat up. "Riley? This is my parrents... they must of came home eariler, hi-" "Alex! Honey were home! We brought food! For both of you!" Isiah dashed downstairs, you could hear his distant foot fall.

"Hide!" I whispered. Riley got dressed and quickly dashed into the closet then closed it. I wandered downstairs and pretended to jump excited for food, though, my heart rammed in my chest. Afriad.

Incomplete

"Hey Alex honey," Mom ruffled my hair and handed me a bag "Here, for both you and Isiah, share." She said it firmly and sighed. "Glad to be home."

"Indeed." Father said. Father kissed Mom and I turned away in disgust and opened the bag. The steaming food wrafted out and around our noses.

Isiah scarmbled for plates and silver-ware. I opened the boxes of chinese they brought home from Good Taste just down the street.

Mom smiled and walked to wash her hands at the sink in the kitchen. She put her hands on her hips and smiled. "Good boys?" "Mhmmm!" We said and ate more raidly, though I wasn't hungry.

Father wandered to my room and looked in it. "I knew I could trust my boy." Father smiled and washed his hands at the bathroom. Then he used the bathroom. Meanwhile Riley opened the closet and tip toped to the window. He slid it open and started to climb out the window. Then Father stopped at stared at Riley.

"Hehe, good day?" Riley said with a smile, half his body out the window. "ALEEEEX!" I jumped up and looked down. I murrmured Riley.

"Honey?" Mom peeked upstairs at Father. "Get here." Father beckoned me and Mom up the steps, we followed. I peared in my room. I sighed and cried. "R-Riley..." Riley stared my angry parents. "Please forgive me?" His smiled weakened and he climbed out and stood before me.

Incomplete

Isiah mummbled and walked upstairs to stare at the drama. "Alex! I thought I could trust you!" "I'm sorry Mama! But I love him!" I was crying in Riley's arms.

Riley looked down, his face sadened. "They slept togethoer Mama!" Isiah pointed at me. I looked at him and cried more. "Thank you Isiah..." Riley grumbled.

"Oh? Is this true?" Papa demanded. "Yes, its true Papa." "Tomorrow you leave!" Papa stormed out. "But I-" "No buts, Alex, this is it, you are kicked out." Mama walked away.

"I'm sorry Alex... you can stay with me." "No, Riley, its fine. I love you Riley." "I love you too." Isiah walked away and hopped down stairs happily and ate his meal.

I eventually ate mine. Riley left for his house, and the house its self became silent. During lunch and dinner not a word was spoken. The creaks from the house seemed faint.

I turned on the water for a bath. I took off my shirt and pants, then my underwear, wrapping a towel around my waist and walking to the bathroom.

I let the towel fall from me and watched the stillness of the water. So even and still. Quiet and beatifull as the full moon shone on it reflecting it on the wall. Like a mirage. It waved.

I stepped in and the stillness and beauty was disrupted. The water rippled from me. I relaxed in the warm water. Some of my hair touching the waters surface creating ripples.

I stared in the water seeing my reflection. It was sadened. Then I cried. My tear hit the waters surface bounceing back then rippleing out and back. I cried more. Making the plop, plop sound as if something leaked.

I sunk in the bath water and closed my eyes. Letting the warm water surround my acheing cold body.

Incomplete