View Poll Results: How attached are you to our favourite Yaoi Mangaka?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • I read everything I can get my hands on.

43 62.32%
  • II'll read what's easy to find, but look for other authors.

13 18.84%
  • I'm not attached to any mangaka at all.

13 18.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    KaidoKid Inventory

Re: How attached are you to your favourite Yaoi Mangaka?

I usually read everything I can get my hands on, of every favorite mangaka on my list. Checking out updates for new releases often.. Also check out every bl works whoever the author is! Hahaha, no filters, any stories are welcome! Though I get extremely attached to mangas/mangakas with cute funny characters, a bit dramatic but full of comedic expressions and witty banters. Love it with some spice of life added.
    If no new mangas good enough for keeping, I often just reread favorite mangas and won’t get tired even when I’ve read it for the ..nth time. LOL
    I often wish I can read Japanese language so I can just buy books directly and enjoy reading them as is, so sad I can’t! Though I started learning bit by bit, so hard though for self study...

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kujaku Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Junjou Egoist Gravitation Ake Nure Goyou ni Furu Yuki wa

Re: How attached are you to your favourite Yaoi Mangaka?

There was a time I really liked one mangaka, back when I first discovered mangas and I think part of it was because I really liked the first manga I read by that mangaka. Later I realized that all the mangas were basically the same and I got over it, but by the time I did realize it, I read quite some (about 11) of their mangas/one shots.

Nowadays I'd get on my MAL account, look at my stats (I like doing that once in a while) and notice that oh? I read quite a few mangas by this mangaka, then move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12