One Hell Of A Psychopath (Open)

Raven's Abyss

One Hell Of A Psychopath

Hee hee... Such a pest I am. Hurting, killing, raping, burning anything I can get my hands on. Its amazing to hear screams, the blood, it makes me so happy. I feel ecstasy when someone writhes in pain. But I had died... I was dragged down into Hell. 106,291 murders, 246 raped, over 3,000 cities burnt to the ground. But thanks to 3 teens, I'm back. Sort of like... Bloody Mary. But instead of getting her, they got me. Now its time for this Demon to rule again.

JasonCortexAKAMagma_zps29324bd3.jpg

(Use this pic I made and you die...)

Name~ Joshua Cortex

Criminal Name~ Magma

Number (Like A bar-code)~ 2461

Age of Death~ 37

Time of Death~ 1925

Perso~ Rude, crazy, a burden, messed up, when love/passion/desire/happiness is brought up he gets angry, very angry. And he will kill you instantly. Very unstable emotions wise. He can be found crying. But watch out.

Bio~ (Above in plot) He's blind in one eye, a nasty burn on one shoulder, and deep gashes by his abdomen. A man he knew dragged him to Hell, killed him when he wasn't looking, he trusted that person dearly. His brother killed him, he had sat by as his younger brother killed and killed, and when Joshua turned his back, his brother.... shot him down. In Hell, his hand was cut off and replaced with the hand of a demons. The marks on his body, the black lines, are old language. One that could free him.

Need a male, 25-34, relative to Joshua's brother, and did the Bloody Mary mirror thing. Was the only out of 3 who saw Joshua as a teen the mirror. Years later, you have a dream of him and wake in the night, and see him sitting in the window sill. No sad bio or perso please. A happy like person. This is like a horror, sort of.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• CutiePie

(Alright, do you want to start us off? Its pretty much like a bloody mary thng with mirrors in dark room ya know? I can't do much until after you're part with you and friends.)

The room was dark, light switch off, three mirrors sat side by side by side on a low coffee table. The middle one was a full-body sized, two smaller ones flanked it. A candle was the only source of light in teh bigger room, three boys sat together in a row in front of the mirrors and single lit candle.

"Johnny... I can't do this, I' scared..." Trent whined, smallest of the group of three. Big blue eyes and pretty blonde hair, a good boy even though he was such a cock-sucker... literally, he'd do it without a price but refused to let anyone touch him. Only Johnny, the biggest of the group, could do that. The smallest other was in between the two other boys, string into teh big mirror, shaking like a leaf in fall. His small hand clutched Johnny's tightly, who gave a reassuring squeeze.

"Its alright, babe, Bloody Mary isn't real, just an old folks tale to scare little kids. We're just gunna prove those girls they never saw her and they were liers. Okay?" Johnny, a thin and tall, yet strong male, leaned to cup his lover's cheek in one hand. The big other male was handsome, tanned, olive colored skin, black hair that was straight as any jock, quiet lanky too. However, he could pack one hell of a punch. And those dark brown eyes looked right at te last and final friend.

"Right Eve?" Johnny said as his little blonde looked up at the last friend, those big watery eyes tearing up.

"...whatever." Eve said with no expression. "who cares if Bloody Mary actually real." Eve said while he started take Trent's hands from Joshua. "and don't be a such a kid." Eve said with a really scary expression. "and Joshua, why are you making this kind of crap idea?" Eve started to stand up. "i'm bored of your kiddy ideas, Josh." Eve sighed.

"Just sit, shut up, and go along with it dammit." Johnny growled and retook his babe's hand and kissed it gently, soon to face the mirrors and look at Trent, then Eve after he sat back down again. He took a bretah and mumbled "Bloody Mary" two times slowly, so the other two smaller friends could keep up. Looking at Trent first before saying it one last time. Trent whined and closed his eyes, waiting, but nothing happened.

"Well... they lied..." The biggest other huffed and stood up, his 'girl' started to get up until the candle just blew out. They both stopped, looked at each other in silence until Trent started to laugh hysterically. The biggest mirror started to tremble just slightly, blood began to soak th smaller two flanking it. Trent screamed adn jumped to his lover, staring with such fear and shock. Johnny teh big man himself looked scared as he bridal-style held his girl.

"The hell is that!" The biggest shouted, staring at the biggest mirror, all three saw a male, down on his knees, hair hiding his face while chains wrapped tightly around his body. He shifted, grinning wide at the sound of each and every chain snapped, falling from the man's body. As he began to stand up inside te mirror, te light-bulb made a noise and just blew right up, making little Trent scream and squeal. Door made a click as the lock turned, keeping the group of boys inside te dark room with two bleeding mirrors and a weird man in the other.

"i'm tired of your shitty ideas, Josh!" Eve said with a terrified face. Eve looked at Trent with a mad expression. "if only you're not a pussy this wouldn't happen, Trent! and you also, Josh! oh fuck god dammit! i tired of you couple!" Eve yelled to the both of them. "i'm tired of being a guy who are being friends with a gay couple!" Eve was very frustated.

"verzeihen Sie uns, lassen Sie uns am Leben sein!" Eve screams trying to make it stop. suddenly, the door was unlocked and the candles started to stopped lightened. and the man and the mirror disseapear. "i'm tired of your shit." Eve said he opened the door and get out of the room. leaving them both.

Johnny and Trent just stared at the middle mirror, even after the third friend left, the man lifted his face and snickered, grinning at them both. And John boy snapped, running out of the room and out of teh house with Trent, it was eve's room anyway... so they just left, scared shitless. The blood pooled on the coffee table under the two smaller mirrors. The man lingered at the one, grinning like a cheshire cat

"Sweet dreams everyone,..." And such a menacing laugh spread through the whole house... the man's. Instead of getting bloody mary... they got the worst terror. Something much, much worse. The man soon faded from the mirror, but on the glass was a large scratch.

Eve goes to a cafe to make him calm down. "hello, welcome to Le Diana!" a maid welcoming Eve. "what food would you like?" the maid asked. " Bluecheese Cake." Eve sighed. "alright!" the maid run off. Eve started to take his cigerate and started to smoke. "sigh.if only i confess more sooner than Trent...i might make him be mine." Eve have a sad face. "wait...the fuck did i say?" Eve shocked by himself.

"sigh.if only i confess more sooner than Trent...i might make him be mine."

A man hidden in a large, leather trench coat and a leather hat. Looking like Van Hellsing or something, even had the boots to fit the outfit, his face was hidden, but he wore no shirt under, black pants that could have been marine like sweats, ripped open at the knee with a yellowish belt that just hung there. The trench coat was open, showing the oddly fresh cuts on the man's chest, the hat only showed everything below his nose, a red scar across his lips at the corner. However, he kept one hand completely hidden by a nice looking black glove with spikes at the digits and knuckles. Coming to a point at each fingertip. The odd, but rather sexy male moved and stood/sat down near Eve, lips at ease, tattoos all over his chest and from what Eve could see of his face, some there too.

"Wanna talk about, kid?" He said, usually when it was stranger danger, a red flag would pop up in someone's mind saying RUN. But with this stranger, no red flag went up in Eve's mind. He wasn't hiding anything, like a knife anyway, nor was the stranger tense like he was going to attack. The handsome stranger just leaning his arms on the counter, looking over, face hidden, in Eve's direction.

"i hate talking with people who have weird face." Eve stands up from the chair. "but..." Eve was a bit nervous.. he doesn't know if he wanted to belive him or not and of course..with a stranger might people would say 'yes' and 'no' which make Eve confused. but..for many years Eve already wanted to confess about it.

"oh, fine!" Eve sit down. "....actually, i have fall in love with John..i should confess my feelings for him sooner...but Trent already more faster than me. i wish i can go back in time. but...Hah! there's no way my wish will come true!" Eve laughed.

(Are you confused? The friend that Trent is coupled with is JOHNNY... Joshua Cortex is my character who was just awakened in teh mirror and secretly is speaking to Eve.I suppose you could still have a crush on the male because maybe there was stories and pictures of him before the tattoos, scares and te demon hands and weird hair....)

( oh i though you make a nickname for joshua XDDD alright, i'll change it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

- - - Updated - - -

( alright done

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

"....actually, i have fall in love with John..i should confess my feelings for him sooner...but Trent already more faster than me. i wish i can go back in time. but...Hah! there's no way my wish will come true!"

The man nodded, soon to grin with fangs... like a feline or a vampire. "I could help you... but only if a deal is struck. Its my nature to make deals, I'm and always have been a risky man." His grin faded to a laughing smile. The stranger seemed to be an easy man, laid back. When the maid came back, he looked at her. "Hello, could I get a coffee, sugar and whip cream if any?"

'help me? what do you even mean--- ah you think i'm so easy to joke with? hah. you wish." Eve laughed. when the maid come and the stranger started to order.."he's on me." Eve sighed. "and also i want a tea." Eve said while he looked at the window, soon as the maid leaved them. Eve started to look at the stranger. "i don't like to talk with someone who dont tell me the name." Eve said with a serious face.

( if you dont know what eve saying 'he's one me' thing it means Eve paying it. )

"i don't like to talk with someone who dont tell me the name."

He chuckled lowly, speaking in a gentle whisper to himself, "I don't joke child..." And he spoke up louder, "My my my, how rude of me... My name is Josh." He kept out his full name... for now. He tapped his ungloved fingers on the counter, waiting for his coffee.

"...." Kuro was a bit silent and cannot move his body. untill the maid started to come to them and give them their order. "alright, coffee and tea. all done. it will be $99." Kuro noticed and gived the money to the maid. "thank you very much!" the maid smiled and leaved. "...J-O-S-H...hm..i think i have heard the name before..." Kuro sighed. "on the book..." Kuro was thinking.

"Book?" He whispered softly, turning and leaning against teh counter, back t te maid, taking a soft, long sip of his coffee. When he'd remove it, a white line above is full lips from the cream. "What book do you speak of? And you have yet to tell me your name..."

n-nothing..." Eve said suddenly...he blushed? "a-also..there a cream at your lips.." Eve suddenly started to erase the cream on Joshua's lips by his fingers and started to lick his fingers that have cream. "a-and..my name is Eve..." Eve said. 'w-what's wrong with my body? suddenly...my body feels weird..' Eve talked on his mind. "ah..um..i'll go to the bathroom." Eve said and started to run to the bathroom.

Joshua stayed put, grinning slightly as Kuro went through his little phaze. Feeling the gentle fingers and his tongue barely brushed the lad's fingers while they passed. Soon to watch him run away with the bathroom excuse. Whispering to himself, "This is boys now adays... I tihnk I'll like this era of time." Joshua grinned wide, soon to chuckle evily before cutting it short a sthe maid walked up, smiling shyly.

"Is everything alright, Sir?" She was fidgety and blushing bright.

"Yes, thank you." The male smiled gently. She spoke again, "Anything else... I could do for you? COuld I see your face?" The maid whispered, coming closer, raising her hand slightly. However, Josh stepped back, not letting her but his smile never faded. shaking his finger in a no.

( ah sorry i didn't notice i name Eve to 'Kuro' XDDD )

Eve finished going to the bathroom, it turn out his stomach is very full. he looked at Joshua and a maid. Eve was a bit jealous. he started to run and go sit back to the his original seat place. "excuse me maid, i would like to have another drink." Eve said with a very scary face. "NOW."

Josh turned away, face showing no intrerest towards the maid, sitting across from Eve and sipped his coffee, from the tip up for his drink, more of his face was shown, and such handsome features the stranger had, the markings on his face added more to teh curiosity.

(g2g)