Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

Cage sighed.

"That's right...I could barely st-"

He cut himself off.

"I mean...it wasn't that bad- but you could learn how to cook our food. Or keep Sara company. "

He smiled at his love holding him still.

"You know... what happened to Sara...I never want that to happen to us.. I never want us to break up...I mean...I can't image not having you around. Its bad enough when I go to school."

He kissed his forehead. Suddenly becoming very clingy. Afraid he'd lose him.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

"That's right...I could barely st-"

The faerie's eyes narrowed, arms crossing, promising one hell of a fight if the male continued on with what the sentence was. Mumbling about how Cage better shut it.

"You know... what happened to Sara...I never want that to happen to us.. I never want us to break up...I mean...I can't image not having you around. Its bad enough when I go to school."

After a few seconds, the smaller creature eased and nodded his head. "Yeah..."

Cage sighed, looking away.

"I'll go ahead and make the food. You can watch...if you want."

He pulled away from Nissa and started cooking. He made an omelet for Sara, him, and Nissa. Along with some hash-Brown's and bacon on the side. He smiled when it was all done.

"Alright sis! Come and get it!"

Sara slowly came into the kitchen and tried to smile...her eyes puffy and red. She took her food thanking her brother before going back to the couch to eat. Cage sighed looking at Nissa as he gave him his plate.

"I really wish I could cheer her up... when I see Chad again - I'm gonna kick his ass, "

"I really wish I could cheer her up... when I see Chad again - I'm gonna kick his ass, "

"No... dont.... please..." Nissa put the plate down and hugged his lover, showering his face in warm affectionate kisses. "Please babe don't. Hurting him will do nothing, trust me. This is why you humans cause death and sickness to your people. Starting fights for things that could be spoken out." The boy said, eyes looking desperate, trying hard to get his lover's attention. "I will speak to Chad ALONE. Faeries have lasted millions of years because we can solve things a lot faster and easier without spilling blood or boiling hate."

Cage frowned.

"You can talk to him after I kick his ass. He hurt my little sister. No one does that But me- and when he told me He liked her I warned him that if he made her cry I'd punch him out. So I'm only keeping my promise.. I'm sorry Nissa but you can't talk me out of it...no one hurts Sara. "

He pulled away from him grabbing his plate.

"Besides.. despite everything- talking doesn't always solve anything. You had to protect yourself from Rin- there for you fought him.. there's nothing You can say to make me change my mind."

He went up stairs to eat. Going into his room and closing the door behind him. Nissa wouldn't understand. He didn't have a sister... This was personal.

• 1 month later...
"You can talk to him after I kick his ass. He hurt my little sister. No one does that But me- and when he told me He liked her I warned him that if he made her cry I'd punch him out. So I'm only keeping my promise.. I'm sorry Nissa but you can't talk me out of it...no one hurts Sara. "

"Besides.. despite everything- talking doesn't always solve anything. You had to protect yourself from Rin- there for you fought him.. there's nothing You can say to make me change my mind."

The small boy winced, feeling his lover's anger without love, his desire for revenge. He watched as Cage collected his plate of food, loosing his own want for something in his oddly thin stomach fast. Nissa sighed and turned, heading around the granet island in teh kitchen to sit down in teh larger livingroom, huddled to himself on the couch. Arms hugged around his knees, chin rested down to them.

Cage sighed as he brought his sister her food smiling at her and messing up her hair.

"You'll be ok.. eat up Sara. "

Sara nodded and started eating. Cage glanced and Nissa but said nothing. He took a seat in the chair and started watching tv.

The faerie felt his lover's eyes for only a moment, but bristled slightly at teh burning feeling. And not teh normal good one. He huffed out and got up, turning into teh kitchen to head up the stairs to their room. Giving another sigh, Nissa opened teh door and closed it gently, laying down on the bed. Hearing it squeak.

Sara watched Nissa confused.

"What's up with him?"

"Nissa? Oh nothing..I'm sure it's nothing. "

"Did you guys get into a fight again? "

"No.. nothing like that. Just eat...for a girl who just had her heart broken...your very talkative. "

She frowned at him.

"Alright. Alright... I get it, its none of my business."

Cage nodded and stood taking her plate. He went into the kitchen and washed it off, gently putting it in the sink. He then headed up stairs to change clothes. He entered his room and closed the door behind him. Quickly taking off his shirt, pants and boxers. Standing there naked for only a moment before putting on a fresh pare of everything. He decided on black knee shorts and a dark blue short sleeved shirt.

"I'm going out. Keep an eye on Sara"

He told Nissa, going down stairs.

"I'm going out. Keep an eye on Sara"

The tiny faerie barely heard his lover's words before he left, just staring off into space, eyes open for a bit, before slwoly blinking close. Only to open a few seconds later to continue to stare off, watching outside teh window where Oscar sat in, ears perched, mewling as a bird teasingly flew by teh window.

• 2 weeks later...

Cage headed outside to deal with Chad. It took him about 30 minutes to walk to Chad's place. He curled his hands into fists. Getting pissed as he banged on his "so called friend" 's door.

"Chad!! Get your ass out here!!"

He yelled furious, ready to fight him for breaking his sisters heart.

• 1 month later...

A woman opened teh door, she had slight wrinkles due to age, but her smile brightened her face and her brown curls looked soft and long, like her daughters, still shined with youngness. "Hello?"

• 2 weeks later...

Cage stopped banging when Chad's mom opened the door. He frowned.

"Hey Chad's mom, will you tell Chad to come outside, tell him Cage wants to talk to him."

He said. Holding back His pissed off tone and anger. He wanted to save his rage for Chad when he fought him. No one hurts his little sister...no one... there friendship was officially over today, He didn't care if Chad kicked him off the soccer team, as long as he kicked his ass He didn't care.

Pain flashed in her gentle eyes. "Oh..... you didn' hear the news... did you....?" Her voice went down to a mere whisper as she looked down, hand gripping teh door a bit tighter.