Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

I'm a rare Faerie, a Angelic Wondering Snow Faerie to be exact. There are many of the faerie specie but we usually hid ourselves from humans because they were told to be horrible, mean beasts with claws. But I've seen the small ones (Children) and they don't seem so bad... (Before attack.) (Now after) But I was wrong! The tore one of my wings! They are horrible monsters, beasts.... I want to go home but I don't know how... I can't fly! But, then everything goes black...

butterfly_specimens_by_valleyhu-d51h381_zps0cce2521.jpg

Name~ Nissa (Nee-sa)

Age~ Unknown, but seriously old. But still young Faerie age wise.

Perso~ A bit shy, never really talked to a human adult or teen before, only a herd of 5 year olds. But loves to ask questions and snoop around, doesn't know personal boundaries.

Bio~ He's a rare, almost extinct breed of faerie, born from snow and a Angel's hope. So has no parents and has no duty that he knows of, he thinks he's purposeless and it makes him sad.

We need a human, a man, around 25-30. Loves butterflys and runs to help teh 'butterfly' teh children were torturing. You empty a jar of something since you went shopping and put it in there. And go home. You either want to dissect it, until you see its alive after it wakes up, or want to help.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

"Sis! Hurry up! I want to go home!"

Cage yelled at his sister there he was pacing back and forth infront of her club class room door. School had let out hours ago but Cage always stayed because he was on the soccer team...yet his dorky sister was in the. " butterfly cub" LAME! If you asked him.his sister was a wired one- who was into fairytale' s and girly butterflies and insects. He got a glime of hope in his eyes- when his sister came out of the room.

Cage was covered in grass stains and sweat...his wet black hair sticking to his forehead- hiding his pretty blue eyes.

" i cant go yet- Go ahead with out me."

" what?! Your joking - what the hell do you do in that room all day?!"

" None of your business! Just go home with out me.."

As great as that sounded. Sara was his little sister- he didn't want her walking by herself, he was somewhat over protective.

" will someone walk with you."

" yeah Jean is....ill be fine"

" alright- tex me when you leave ."

" im not a child anymore-"

" maybe- but your still my little sis"

He smiled ruffing up her long blond hair and left shortly.

He sighed as he walked by himself- passing the children' s park. His sister would always tell him stupid fairy stories. HIS SISTER ACTUALLY BELIEVED IN FAIRY'S! She was definitely a child in his eyes....a cute annoying one.

As he passed the children's park he noticed a small group of kids huddled together- poking something with a stick

what the hell are they doing...

He quickly went over there- thinking the children were playing with a dead animal. He never in those few moments- that his life would change forever...

The children had all gathered around one little 5 year old boy, a small butterfly in his hands. He was kneeling down on the ground poking it with his other hand until another girl, around 3 or 4, came and snatched it out of his hand.

"Stop poking it you'll hurt it, Trenton!" She scolded and looked at the butterfly with big brown eyes, "So pretty! Look at its wings! Is it a toy? Looks like a toy but its squishy and moves..."

"Give it back, Nancy! I'll tell mom!" Trenton said, getting up and tried grabbing whatever was in Nancy's hand without much luck, she would be good in sports, she dodged pretty good for a little child. Brown hair and piggy tails and damn her hair was long. Nancy and Trenton were the two kids of the widowed woman who lived at the top of the hill in town, the richest person there. She was kind and loving unlike most rich people. Her children were spoiled though. Their eldest brother was the Soccer team captain though and he was a nice guy.

The two bickered back and forth, the little "butterfly" being pulled back and forth between the two little children.

Cage recognized the two children. They where the captain of the Soccer teams little siblings . He thought they where spoiled way to much- he keeled before Nancy- being at leveled with here.

" Hey Nancy- what do you have there? May i see it? "

If it was a dying animal he certainly didn't want the kids playing with it...they could get rabies!

Cage was very kind- out stretching his hand to the girl and smiling sweetly. He knew Nancy would agree because everytime they had practice and the captain brought her- he play soccer with her...

Nancy looked over at Cage, her hair swinging softly around with her, "Hm? Oh hi Cage!" She smiled and Trenton huffed. Looking pretty mad now, since Cage showed up he had no chance.

" Hey Nancy- what do you have there? May i see it? "

She smiled and opened her cupped hands, "Its a faerie! But Trenton hurt its wing!" She glared like daggers at the slightly older sibling and smiled back at the other older teen beside her. "Its really pretty!"

At first, it looked like a normal butterfly, but its wings were gorgeous! Certainly didn't look like any butterfly around here. Most were orange and black in this town, but this little one was so beautiful. Its wings sparkled like it was covered with glitter, smooth and fluttering lightly. However, sparkles danced in front of Cage's eyes and when he looked at the butterfly again... it was different. Same beautiful wings, but attached to a small body the size of Cage's finger. Long white hair stretched out along the girl's tiny fingers, delicate body slightly curled together, pale and so... enchanted. There was no words to teh beauty of the small thing. But there was a few notches in the enchanted creature's glittering wings.

Cages eyes widened- a fairy? No...no way! It must be a joke....a new toy! Revenge from his pranks he did on his little sister! God! Maybe he was being puncked! What should he do! If Sara saw this she'd probably want to dissect it..and if thing was real...he couldn't leave it in these children's hands

" very..pretty. Hey Nancy. You know my sister comes over to your house and plays with you- even tells you fairytales. She reads alot about fairy's. If you let me take it home- maybe she could help its wing..but you must keep this a secret. This is just between me and you... and you cant talked about it when you see my sister.....okay?"

He gently ruffled up the girl's pretty hair and pinched her cheek softly.

"So can i take it home with me Nancy- pretty please- and As a bonus ill take you out for ice cream after practice. Im sure your big brother won't mind..."

he is dating my little sis after all...

" very..pretty. Hey Nancy. You know my sister comes over to your house and plays with you- even tells you fairytales. She reads alot about fairy's. If you let me take it home- maybe she could help its wing..but you must keep this a secret. This is just between me and you... and you cant talked about it when you see my sister.....okay?"

She giggled as her cheek was pinched lightly and looked at Cage, "Really? Will it get better if its wings are fixed?" Nancy asked, big brown eyes stared at Cage's blue orbs.

"So can i take it home with me Nancy- pretty please- and As a bonus ill take you out for ice cream after practice. Im sure your big brother won't mind..."

This little cookie was a smart one, she wouldn't be begged so easily. "Fine, but you have to play dress up with me later!" She held the faerie to her, making sure to state her point to him, a serious look on her face. "And tea-time with big bro or its a no deal!"

Cage bit his lip...

damn it....so close

" can't Sara play with you instead? She's really good at tea party's and dress up...I'm really bad...and i said id take you out for ice cream already.... "

He gave a puppy dog lip and begging eyes...

" please Nancy? Do this for Big Brother Cage..."

" can't Sara play with you instead? She's really good at tea party's and dress up...I'm really bad...and i said id take you out for ice cream already.... "

"No..." She said flat out, "If big bro can deal with dressing up with me you can too." Nancy said and glared at Cage slightly. "Or are ya a sissy?" She said teasingly. A little 4 year old bribing a teen... how sad and hilarious at the same time.

Nancy giggled and moved her cupped hands with the faerie closer to Cage, "Good, and don't chicken out or I'll sick big bro on you!" She smiled and chuckled. The faerie seemed alright besides the notches on its glittery wings, no flesh damage or bruises, possibly unconscious. Since it wasn't moving, anyway.

" thanks Nancy. And i won't. I always keep my word."

He gently took the fairy in his hand- and said goodbye to the kids. He couldnt help but stare at the little guy or girl? He wasn't sure. As soon as heentered his house. He went straight to his room and set the beautiful fairy on his pillow. Awatched it...what would he do when it woke up? Could it talk? English? He paced around his room worried

" this isn't real...this isn't happening?! "

"Bye bye!" Nancy called after Cage, "Come visit later when its okay!" And she turned away, Trenton stomping after her.

After a while of Cage pacing and panicking a bit, his phone (Or ipad or whatever, something that would be on Cage's bed that would make noise when it fell off) fell off the bed, not broken though. But the faerie was gone.

Cage heard the crashing of his phone falling off the bed.Wheb. He retrieved it he quickly realized that the little fairy wa gone!

" what the?!"

He went on his knees checking under his bed for the little guy..or girl...he didn't see it and started searching his room.

" where'd you go little fairy? Im not going to hurt you",

He called out. Reassuring the fairy- if it could even understand him...

There was a gentle sound and two books fell from a low computer desk and a very quite gasp, when Cage looked, the little faerie was on the edge of the desk, staring at the fallen books. He looked up at Cage and gasped, turning and running behind an open lap-top. The cutie slowly leaned to peer out from the side at the human.

Cage was in awe. He stared at the little fairy. It looked so cute hiding behind his lap top.

" y-your ok?"

He sat in his computer chair.

" Iwouldn't believe it if i didn't see it for myself. So fairy's are real...what's your name? Can you even talk? Im Cage...C-age"

He sounded out his name for the little guy.

The second Cage moved the faerie moved behind the computer a bit fast, but went back to where he was once more. Its eyes were such a deep... wide.. beautiful blue, like the ocean and sky combined together. The faerie's hair was a bright shiny silver, which complimented his eyes and pale facial structure, it looked to feminine. But there wasn't any breasts, and a cloth covered its private areas. Silk, and it showed his hips, but covered his butt and frontal section, however it was maybe 3 centimeters long so close to what sluts wear. Though faeries never had shoping malls, they made their own clothes from the very little they had.

Cage sighed..his sexy coal, black hair covering his forehead. His white pearl smile fading..covered by his plump pink lips.

"... i wont hurt you...if your that scared ill open my window and you can go...i wont force you to stay.."

His honest Pretty blue eyes telling the truth..

The butterfly Faerie watched the human for a moment, looking at his expression and... feeling something inside. So he slowly started to move out from behind the lap-top. First time Cage moved, he jumped and moved back a bit, but came out again and put a small finger to its lush lips, complete curiosity molded its face. When it got four inches from Cage, he held out his tiny hand to see the humans.

Cage smiled- flashing that friendly smiled he was born with.

" im Cage..im glad you came forward...i can see why i must scary you...i am pretty big huh?"

He outstretched one finger that touched the fairy. As if shaking his hand but..not really.

" if i may...what's your name? "

Tilting his head to the side- wondering- his black hair moving and hiding parts of his face...

Nissa slowly reached out his hand, then the other, to touch the tip of Cage's finger, soon it came near his chest and he rubbed it. Feeling the skin, the heat and warmth. He smiled with a giggle that sounded like tiny bells.

" if i may...what's your name? "

He looked up at him, soon to climb up on Cage's big hand, to him anyway, and pointed to Cage's face. He wanted to be closer. There was a certain thing he had to do to speak.

he's very friendly...

He watch the little fairy sit on his hand andpoint up to his face..he slowly brought the fairy closer to him.

" what is it?"

He seemed curious. And the way the little fairy laughed made him smile but he held back a laugh...

".......???"

The faerie rode his hand until it stopped, hen stood, smiling at Cage. He leaned and little, very little, lips smooched Cage's flesh of his cheek. The small petit thing pulled away and spoke.

"My name's Nissa. Knee-saa." He said and sounded out his name, like the human had done.

Cage faintly blushed.

" Nissa...so your a boy. Well...its nice to meet you..never thiught fariy's were real...you can stay here until your wing is better. Just hid if my sister comes into the room..."

He laughed a little. Looking away..

"Sorry for the kiss, thats how we gain new languages. A little peck on teh cheek. I've never met a human before. You;re so big..."

Nissa looked Cage over, then back up at his eyes. "My wing? What do you- *Gasp*" He had slightly turned to see his battered wings.