• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• <3Gaara

• Usagi-chan

Semes are appealing to me... I'm pretty shy and all my behaviour is the behaviour of an uke, so there would be no way for me to feel attracted by other ukes as shy and clumsy as me...

I like them equally cause among my favorite characters are semes and ukes all mixed together, so I can't decide which ones I like more, for me it's all about the way the character is built, his behaviour, not about being uke or seme :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seme.

Hands up! Pants down!

It's seme for me. I really like seme. It's a very uke thing to say, granted because I am an uke. And I love a seme.

The way a seme is depicted in BL is just so...*bites*

Kimochii~~ ♥

I like how a seme makes me feel how good it is to be an uke. It's like that.

i think i more suit to be uke because my friend always say that my character was tsundere..:cuteonion45::cuteonion45::cuteonion45::cuteonion45:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Going by everyone's responses, uke's always prefer seme types.

In my case, if I were a guy I'd be reversible. While I'd be the seme most of the time, I'd be always the dominating one, even when botomming. While I'm a total sadist and love being in control of everything, I still like semes much, MUCH better than ukes.

Bringing down and bending someone to my will already feels great on its own, but when the other party is as arrogant and controling as myself, resisting and fighting and hard, impossible even to break, the challenge and the danger gives it a taste and adrenaline rush that nothing else can compare to.

A versatile seme x seme couple is to completely drool for. :Red_fox:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm totally in to ukes. I think their beautiful. They take my breath away. I'm a die-hard seme, forever!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think for me opposites attract so I would be the uke something about playing the innocent naive one that needs to be taught a lesson that anticipation having to wait never really knowing what would happen next would be thrilling and would peak my curiosity for wanting more.

• 4 months later...

Seme the sweet, devoted, caring and loving kind.

Seme the violent, sex machine, lots of money to spend and possessive of his uke type.

to summarize...Seme.lol