• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• <3Gaara

• Usagi-chan

• 4 months later...

I'd like to have an uke as a friend, but a seme as a boyfriend or sexual partner. Since I'm an uke in real life, I'm naturally attracted to a man more dominant than me, and it just so happens that those kinds of men happen to be bigger and stronger than me. I have a couple of uke friends in real life, some of whom I get relationship advice from.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Both were appealing to me at all. But Uke were more.. I like cute stuffs a lot and I really do appreciates those cute and funny ukes.. For me Seme is not appealing their attractive and hot .. xD T^T

Both I guess. I mean if it's an uke like Akira (Togainu No Chi) then I wouldn't mind. I love badass ukes and sweet semes. :Excited:

• 4 weeks later...

Why not both? x') No seriously, I love them both so much. Picking one would be almost a crime, so why not seke? xP

Both I absolutely mean it.

Seme as boyfriend, and for a threesome the uke!

Or is this seme now?

Can't think about a uke as boyfriend, but as sexual partner I can say "why not."

But I don't want a seme that is that shiny, just needs a nice and reliable one. :)

mmhh.... both have their own charms ! Seme on days that i feel like a kid, but that Seme also needs to be Uke when my mood sort of switch x)

It's a hard question for me '_'

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ive always had to act more seme due to wanting to please people around me but secretly ive always been and uke inside i love the feeling of somone over me to protect me and hold meh ....meh spilling out meh feelings XD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Ukes!

I usually love manly and strong ukes who only melt to the seme. :cool:

As a seme, i think it’s thrilling to have someone strong and dominant in real life, show their vulnerable side only to me and is under my mercy completely