?!The pact of dark secrets!?

Teesie

The Pact of Dark Secrets

Plot

The cleft of 'Paradise' was where it all began. All secrets kept in silence as eight men conversated with one another. With many emotions racing through the bodies of the males, they all decided a vacation would be a nice get away. A nice get away....with strangers. Every person had a dark secret of their own and it comes into play with other's surrounding them, albeit one night they all made a pact to share their darkest secret. Could all stand what the other had committed or will their be a dramatic change?

Characters

tumblr_mm5oshbfBW1r23hz7o1_500.jpg

Name: Cliff Salwage

Position:Uke

Characteristics: Nice, sexual, radical and could be a brat.

Bio/Background: Cliff Salwage was raised in a family of women with not one male around. His father had left his mother once he was born because he didn't want responsibility. The blond, Cliff, didn't hate his father at all, he gets excited from just seeing the man; although once his father found out of his homosexuality the man stopped even speaking. At the age of fifteen Cliff had found his first lover, though it didn't go as planned. His lover, at that time, had cheated on him multiple times and the blond decided to take the other back after every apology. After two years it led the other to depression and he was finally able to leave to a better relationship. Cliff was quite happy with his newfound lover, until the other betrayed him as well, after eight months of dating. This act triggered bad memories causing the petit teen to have trust issues. Now he just wants a nice get away from his problems.

fragile_dreams__crow_by_hikari_akagi-d4ohnt1.jpg

Name:Crow Leaheart

Position: Seme

Characteristics: Flirty, cocky, narrow-minded, irrational and a teaser.

Bio/Background: Crow Leaheart was at the age of seventeen when he had to fend for himself. Once when his father was beating his mother he managed to make the man stop by hitting him with an aluminum bat. After that his mother was upset with him and threw him onto the streets. Thanks to a friend he was took in by the other's parents. Crow would do any and everything for Morse, because without the other male he would possible be half dead.

2356085-bg_top_richter.gif

Name: Morse Rings

Characteristics: Playful, arrogant, gullible, and athletic.

Bio/Background: Morse had always had it easy with his father having married a women with a trust fund. The man's mother had died, but his father had managed to move on after a year. Now the current lady of the house purchase everything the others want. When at the age of eighteen his friend Crow had been kicked out. Easily taking the other in and taking care of him the two became closer, like brothers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT882GvviXTWgVLAXEw7zMKEHYh3IqyinkQ9_Sjmt7h3P47OS_-

Name: Richter Lligand

Characteristics: Quiet, goofy, secluded though easy to talk to.

Bio/Background: Richter Lligand was always raised with a large number of relatives. The family was always one to keep secrets and never shared with the others. This forced the male to never voice his problems to anyone around him, causing pent up stress. Due to his family saying opinions didn't matter he barely gives any because he think they are useless. Richter could use a vacation to get away from his family, it would be a stress relieve.

Paradise cleft was were couples met. The blond had no reason to be here, but he wished he did. Being in a relationship could be both beautiful and traumatizing. The last thing Cliff wanted was to be hurt again over some guy that didn't give a damn about his feelings. His relationships never went the way he wanted it to go, but he wouldn't let it stop him for searching for love.

"As if someone will love me now." The voice lacking happiness as he plopped onto the moist ground underneath a tree. Looking around the petit boy noticed that he wasn't the only one here. Of course, seeing as this was a place for couples, he wouldn't be here alone; though that was besides the point. What attracted the small teen was the boys. There was more than four, possible about seven. One, two, three, four, five, six....and seven. The blond counted frowning in confusion. I wonder why their here? Hm...but maybe they have girlfriends....butttt...there's no girls around. Are they gay? Sighing he shook his head, it was none of his business anyways.

--

Crow laughed as he playfully punched Morse in the arm. The both of them had left the house intending on getting some air and much needed space; but ended at Paradise cleft. The view from the cliff was quite beautiful. The black haired teen was really enjoying the time spent here, but it wasn't enough. Even though the boy had been living with the brunette and his parents for two years he always felt like a burden, especially after the action he had done. One that he knew could ruin everything he held dear to him. All the hazel eyed teen wanted was to find a job, live on his own and repay Morse's parents for their help.

"Y'know...dude we could use a vacation. Some time away from your parents is what I really need." A teasing tone in his voice, but the other knew he was serious. Morse knew how Crow felt about living with them for over two tears, though even through words of comfort the dark haired teen always disagreed. He wanted his own place and to repay them for all they have done for him, but that was useless. It's not like they would take the money the boy offered anyways.

Sighing the brunette looked to his friend. "Ok... Maybe we could go on a camping trip or something, but...we'd have to have more people right?

Crow shrugged before looking off in the distance. "I guess if you want to make it fun....there are many other's out here. Soo...should we ask them?" looking toward the taller man, his brown hair whipping around as the wind blew softly. It was Morse's turn to shrug as he stood silently staring at nothing in particular.

--

Richter stood at the edge of a cleft just staring into the darkness of the night. The raven haired boy just wanted to get away from his family. The teen swore that he would die from claustrophobia before finding a home of his own. The cleft seemed really spacious today, usually it would be lined with couples all conversing together. The coal eyed boy guessed that they all had something better to do. He, for one, only needed somewhere to think so he was thankful for the minimal amount of noise.

I wonder what the other's are doing here? Did they want to leave from their family as I did...or are they a couple? Not....that it's wrong or anything but it's a surprise that they would be so open with it. I bet it's nice to be in a relationship..a healthy one at least. He thought, looking at all the males that were scattered around the opening. Although...with a family like mine, would someone actually be interested in me? I wish.... The wind picking up speed before settling once more, his hair falling back into his face. Well...at least the wind feels nice.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PURE-MADNESS

• Teesie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_md4iuwzfhc1rbel03o1_500_zps52542100.jpg

Name: Sho

Personality: Sho is flirtatious, charming, manipulative, and very carefree. He likes beautiful things, and fashion. He can act very clueless at times to avoid having to take responsibility for things, and he is very immature for his age. He sometimes can be so straightforward that he embarrasses and sometimes even hurt people with his words and actions.

Bio: Sho left home when he was barely 12 years old. He used to live with an abusive father, and he had no mother that he knew about, so he was pretty much all alone. The owner of a pub picked him up, fed him, and adopted him, and soon he was working as a male host. He doesn't regret his decisions, but sometimes he wishes his life had been different. His secret is that one of his many lovers was killed before his eyes by her husband because she was cheating on him with Sho.

Screenshot2013-05-20at65653PM_zps55c71756.png

Name: Albert

Position: Uke

Personality: Alexander is very clever, manipulative, lies easily, can be very cold hearted, and fake. He have a sweet side to him, a vulnerable side to him that he keeps hidden from people. He likes to play around with others, he enjoys sex above all, and always gets what he wants.

Bio: Alexander is the son of a rich man. His father is a politician and a businessman, and his mother died giving birth to him. His father always thought Alex's mother had cheated on him, and so, he mistreated the boy ever since he was young despite being his only son. When he was younger, his father would give him to old man to abuse him in exchange for their money and businesses contracts. His father always used him as a tool, and despite having money, Alexander lived like a high class prostitute.

large-4_zps75e36375.jpg

Name: Valentine (Val)

Personality: He is honestly kind, and very gentle. He is afraid of opening up to people, and has a phobia for blood. He is probably the most naive of the bunch, and a scary cat. He can be very stubborn and has very strong values.

Bio: Val had a relatively common childhood. His first job was at a high school, he became a math teacher. There, one of his students became obsessed with him, stalked him, and even went as far as trying to rape him. His secret is that he pushed his student down the stairs by accident in an attempt to run away, and left him in a comatose state. No one found out he was the culprit and he lives with the guilt every second of his life.

large_zps25461452.gif

Name: Zeth

Personality: He is a feisty boy that gets into trouble all the time. He has a bad mouth, he is very straightforward, and quiet childish. He has quiet clueless sometimes, and very short temper.

Bio: Zeth is Albert's cousin. He treats the other one as his brother, and is well aware of the conflicts in his family. His parents are not rich like Albert's, but they try their best to give him what he needs. His secret is that he is in love with his cousin Albert, and that he once saw one of his uncle's "friends" raping his cousin.

(I'll post in a minute, these are my characters)

Albert stared at the breathtaking landscape in front of him in deep thought. He was leaning against a tree, a cigarette in his hand. The soft wind was enjoyable, the breeze making his soft blonde hair move from side to side elegantly. His beautiful face never looked more at peace than now, certainly not at home. He glanced to the side for a moment, his eyes meeting with Zeth's, his cousin. The young boy stared back at him smiling ever so happily, snatching a smile from the blonde as well. Zeth eyes then traveled down the other male's neck, and his smiled disappeared. There, on Albert's neck, was a very bright, very red, unmistakable hickey. A soft frown appeared on the younger male's forehead.

"He is making you do those things again, isn't he?" Zeth asked the other boy and took a seat beside him. His back rested against the soft, green grass as he laid spread on the ground like a cat.

"I dont know what you mean" Albert replied and looked away avoiding eye contact.

Albert stared at him intensely and then looked away as well, the tension between them increasing. He sighed and decided not to ask any further as to not upset the blonde. He had dragged Albert here to relax, not to remind him of how miserable his life was.

"Sho!" A dark haired boy shouted as he headed toward the handsome man. He was panting when he got there, despite the fact that he had barely run.

Sho raised an eyebrow amused at the sight of his friend, ad grinned. "Yo~" He gestured in greeting and kissed the other man lips.

The other male blushed deeply and punched him a bit too hard. "I told you to stop greeting people like that!" Val shouted at him and helped his friend get up from the ground.

The brunette pouted and rubbed his cheek. "But that's a European greeting" He complained and the other male gave an exasperated sigh.

"You are not European!" He argued and sat down next to his friend. "This place is really beautiful, makes me want to stay here forever," Val commented.

"Forever is too long, but we can stay at the nearby inn for the weekend. I heard it's a beautiful place, unfortunately it's said to be haunted by ghosts," the blonde replied smirking widely. The other male face paled and the brunette broke out i laughter. "I am kidding! Calm down~" The other male punched him once more and looked away acting upset.

Crow sighed after silence took over him and Morse for too long. "Ok...I'm not here to just stick around. I'll ask some others do they maybe want to go somewhere and see where it leads, maybe they will have something in mind." the black haired boy stated. All he wanted was to get away, for at least the weekend. Morse only nodded continuing to stay silent. The brunette didn't care what the other did he just wanted Crow to feel welcomed.

Sneering from his friend not answering him he just walked off approaching two others. One was actually pretty handsome, he looked grown to be precise; and the dark haired was handsome as well but looked younger. "Um...excuse me." he interrupted staring at the two on the ground. "I don't mean to interrupt but...I really just want to get away for the weekend do you perhaps know a place?"

Of course crow was nervous these two looked pretty intimidating. Plus, they were a couple right? He had seen the two kiss.....well before the smaller male punched the man onto the ground.

--

Cliff watched the interaction between the other males and wished that he actually had enough self-esteem to approach them, though he always had this paranoia that someone would find out his secret. Aw come on Cliff...you know there is no way they could find out...unless you tell them. B-but what if they could tell just by looking at me? Will I seem disgusting. Maybe...they'd definitely avoid me once they found out. Many people that was like me would be locked in a basement somewhere. Groaning lightly he shook his head, he knew himself that he was being silly.

Inhaling deeply he also stood to approach the couple that now had another dark haired make talking to them. They wouldn't mind me would they?

--

Richter continued to stand as he listened to two males not that far from him. One was smoking a cigarette and the other looked really love struck. Maybe the guys here were all gay. Though....the coal eyes boy was wondering what the other could be hiding from his lover. Obviously the brunette was avoiding a question the teen had asked, but it was none of his business. Whenever he was to get into a relationship, he didn't want any secrets.