The HUman and His Angel (Me and Teesie) 18+

Raven's Abyss

This rp is for me and Teesie, I haven't roleplayed in a forum on this site yet so Teesie is my first~ *Blushs*

A simple drive home from the mall seems peaceful enough. However, one day a family consisting of mother, son and family cat got into a horrible car accident on the interstate just a few miles from home. The car rolled off the rode a total of six times. The mother was alright, bruised, cut and light-headed, but alright. However... The young teen... had died on the third roll when a big shard of glass pierced his right lung. AMVs were there quick, but nothing could save the young teen. The teen was good, pure, still light in the eyes of the Savior. So he sent an angel to spare and protect the teen. Two months later, the teen awoke from a coma. Dreaming of a place of all white, in someone's arms as they whispered soft words to him, petting his hair. The teen couldn't open his eyes... but he was alive and awake, and the only one able to see a Guardian Angel. His Angel.

attachment.php?attachmentid=26800&d=1384624605

Name: Cade Sterling

Information: Cade is rather shy and quiet at first, but ends up asking a lot of questions. A cutie and will defend himself, has some courage but it wears thin easily and very quickly. Sort of a scaredy cat. He's slow to understand things. Nice and very gentle, warm-hearted and funny. Really isn't that serious unless matters are, of course, serious. Silly and a good boy, virgin. Funny and likes to fool around. His dad is in Iraq right now, fighting for his country. Cade prays every day he will come home safe and sound. His mother, Anastasia, is old, yes. But she looks so young and pretty, loves her son greatly and tries everything she can to help him. Knows he is gay and is happy that he's not afraid to say Cade's different. Plays piano with Diana.

Cat~

Name~ Diana (Die-ana)

Information: Diana is smart and protective, her mother was Cade's mother's cat and also helped teach and play piano. Cade's prized possession.

Beginning Post~

"Mom, are we home yet?" A young teen named Cade Sterling called from the backseat, half-asleep and cranky. A frosty white feline, slim and long, fluffy tail and all meowed. She slid down, stretching, the backseat and flopped down on the young teen's lap, purring. The teen smiled happily, rubbing one small finger above her nose. The purring feline smiled, closing her yellow eyes and folded her ears back while nudging her head closer to the teen's loving/gentle hand.

"We're almost there, darling." She looked in the mirror at her son, and smiled bright. "She really loves you..."

The teen smiled, giggling. "Yeah, she does-" He looked up and screamed, "MOM!" She turned and yanked the steering wheel as a blue truck came head on. The truck skimmed the side, taking the side-view mirror with it, but forced the mom to drive right into another opposite way lane. While one car, a black Monticello, smacked into her sideways and another silver car collided with the back of the Monticello. The car tipped over, but the force of the silver car hitting the black caused it to flip off the rode. Plus, the ditch added five more rolls to it. All the windows, but one, shattered. The snowy feline yowled and under a car-seat. The mother was thrown around a bit though her seat-beat saved her.

Thankfully, the car stopped on its side and landed on its wheels, bouncing everyone inside. It took at least five minutes before the mother groaned and opened her eyes, softly touching her bleeding head.

"C-cade... Cade, are you alright?" She couldn't talk, barely even whisper. When she slightly turned to her son in the back-seat she screamed and pushed her seat back. A large shard of the window's glass stuck out of the boy's chest, his head to the side, eyes slightly open but there was no breathing. A meow broke out as the white feline crawled out from under the seat and onto Cade's lap, reaching and touching her soft paw to the lad's cheek. The mother unbuckled her boy and busted open the car door, dragging him out softly and rested him on the grass. She kissed her babe's head and got up, running to the rode and screamed for help, waving her arms in the air and stopping in front of cars.

*In Heaven*

"This is ridiculous! You? Go for the child? I think not, Calcifer!" A man shouted, old, but white wings spread out behind him while he stood in a court room of white. Another male, much younger, growled and protested; Calcifer.

"A woman should go," A female angel said loudly, adding her two cents.

"A child should go," People went on and on and on.... Until the Savior had enough. The sound of thunder hushed the bickering Angels. The man who spoke first stood.

"Our Savior shall choose the right Angel," He bowed slightly and Angel's sat in chairs. They were all in groups. The elders in one, the women, younger men, children, teens. All with their own kind.

A bright cloud of white mist came from a vent on the floor and spread out in six snakes of mist. One went to each group, choosing one. Soon, the one form the Elders group disappeared, then the children's, women, younger men, and all until only one was left.

And the bright mist stayed over a young male with long black hair and silver eyes (At least it looked silver. In other words... thats you~).

The people instantly threw a hissy fit. "A child! He's still young!"

"He isn't a full angel yet!"

"The lad's in training!"

The man that spoke first stood up and shouted for silence.

"Gorge, we cannot send a child for this young boy." A woman said, she was the best female Angel to ever walk in this court, named Lily.

"Rest assure Lady Lily, Our Savior choose him for a reason." Gorge said and looked at you. "I'm afraid you have no time to think this over, the child's heart has stopped and the gates of Hell are drowning him. You must go now."

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Teesie

A task of protecting one kid couldn't be too hard could it? It sounded simple enough. Look after the kid, make sure nothing else happened to him and guide him in the right direction. That was a simple job...for almost anyone, but it was different when you were an angel; especially one that had no experience of looking after a human. Let alone it being a human teen. Every sin the mortal was to cause was placed upon the guardian's head. It could be enough to even send an angel to hell. Why? Because it was their duty to talk one out of sinful activities. To make the one they look after as pure as they came. The task was harder than it sounded, especially if there was a rebellious human an angel had to deal with.

MaleAngelI.jpg~320x480

Name: Lefoung Shu

Information: Lefoung Shu was a rebellious boy as a teen. Nothing much has changed as he was now an angel. His experience with guarding an human less to none. The only guarding he had ever done was when he himself was human. The boy is a bit egotistic, flirty, cocky and rational. One thing he hated was for one to talk back to him, ignore his demands. Then and only then will rational thoughts be thrown out the door.. The male was very easily to anger, for he also had a short temper. Nor much into playful games he ignores the source fully. Due to his good looks and huge ego he liked to flirt. Lefoung thought that he could get anyone he desired, and that wasn't far from the truth. Though, due to becoming an angel, he wasn't able to have much time with his charms anymore. All angels in heaven was quite beutiful and that upset him. It was sinful for one to lust so flirting wasn't allowed. Lefoung Shu loved music...classical of course and was very fond of fruits.

~Continuing post~

Bickering shattered the silence after a while and the long haired male was looking around to see what the he- No cursing in heaven... Right..."Thank you milady." he whispered before bowing. How idiotic of him. To nearly say a swear word, how stupid was he?

Lefoung was more than confused though. What was the uproar about? "Excuse me?" the legal black haired teen said, tapping onto the shoulder of a older angel. The lady looked around her face showing true determination. She had, just seconds ago, been arguring with what looked to be a elderly female.

"What is it kid?" her voice in a slightly adamant tone.

"I was just wondering what was going on. All this debating is really getting annoying." Lefoung said, not hiding the fact that he meant her also. The one in question just stared at him. Silence.

"...." she turned back to the lady she had been arguing with and once again started it again. This was ridiculous. Sighing the teen walked away approaching two men that were also in a heated chat. "-But your just a child! There is no way you could think to fulfill such a task." A old gentleman yelled only for the younger to counter with, "If I may remind you, I have also had the proper trainer as you have. Do not forget that I am the one who guided you into heaven. The older man was shut to silence as he sputtered.

Lefoung scrunched his face in distaste. What an idiot.. Was he actually degrading the one who had helped him into heaven. Fool, why did the savior let absurd people into the gates of paradise? Remember that fool is such a strong word of hatred. You once was not as bright yourself. the black haired teen looked back, to see the beautiful glowing angel of Anastasia. Her pure blue eyes glancing at him as she talked to him from within his mind. "Yes milady." the teen spoke once again to her, bowing.

Moments passed as he continued to walk trying to get information from someone, but it seemed his words offended everyone so he wasn't given anything. Afterwards a loud booming voice shook him to the core as all chatter stopped...quickly. Looking to the savior the teen could tell the ruler of all angels was upset. What was happening? You will soon find out. Give the savior time to explain it all. Lefoung nodded before gathering with the rest of the angel. This seemed nerve wrecking....there was something there that Shu couldn't wrap his mind around. Savior started to speak of a family...a family of three. A mother, a son, and a cat. There had seemed to been a car wreck and all had lived, except the teenage human. The glass, from bursting, had embedded into his lung and the poor teen had died on the spot. What a horrible way to die. As all death is. the black haired male nodded to agree.

Later the tall teen found out what that feeling was that was unknown to him at first. The feeling was nervousness. The savior had to pick the boy a guardian angel, for he wasn't ready for the teen to die. Though what was even more shocking was once the ruler began to dismiss the other angel he was the one left. The one to be the human's guardian. This would be his first experience and he was nervous, and hearing statements of discourage wasn't helping in the least. There was nothing Lefoung could do, he had to now go to fulfill his task.

Taking another deep breath he walked to leave the gates of heaven inhaling deeply again before jumping from the paradise lands and into the sinful world. The black haired teen just wished the sin wasn't strong enough to consume him.

The mother finally stopped a red SUV and it pulled over. A big male, most likely a lumberjack, got out to yell at the woman. However, she shouted her words of what happened and rushed to her son's side once again.

*Heaven*

A large bundle of fur watched the angels yell and whine and bicker between each other. It watched as young Lefoung was picked and got up, leaping to gracefully land beside the young Angel.

White_Tiger_Cloud.jpg

The feline was different, it never opened its mouth, or so it was told, it spoke through connections. Like touch or mental communication. It jogged beside Lefoung.

So you were chosen? How do you feel? Did you wish to decline? The Artic feline said, its feet moved like it walked, but it hovered in the air. The atmosphere around the feline was a bit chilly, but pure and calm. This cat once roamed the Earth, years and years ago, it was a legend.

May I assist you, Young Angel? It asked, ear flicking slightly.

At a small thump beside him Lefoung looked to see it was the legendary artic feline in all it's grace. It was beautiful to say the least. The legal teen nodded at him slowly ruffling his fur as he walked to the death scene. Studying the women he saw as she was pulling at the boy, although the way the car was totaled she wasn't able to get a good enough grip. Guess that why the man us there. the angel though gliding closer to the car.

"I am nervous about this." he said starting to answer the feline's question. "I did wish to decline, but I will be fine."

Walking through the male and women the dark haired teen looked to the boy in the car. Smiling slightly he noticed that the savior had once again done such a good job at creating this human, his beauty was phenomenal. "Hey...kid open your eyes." the words being spoken softly. Lefoung was now in the other's mind, the smaller petit teen would still be dead to his parents...? No the savior just said there was three of them, maybe the man was a complete stranger. Anyways if the boy was to open his eyes he would just be surrounded with white. "Hey...open your eyes brat." he said again annoyed this time. Patience is key Lefoung. After twenty four hours I will not be able to talk with you. You will then be consumed in sin. You have to help him Shu...please be patient.

The feline nodded and followed, it started to rain but it froze to ice whenever droplets touched its pelt. He let Lefoung get annoyed until it annoyed him some. The child is already drowning. You certainly have no experience Young Angel. Anastasia, please go back, I can handle this M'Lady. The feline stepped to the young teen and stood over him, well, above.

Heaven's light, guide me down, down to the dark waters of the gates of Hell! The feline's fur started to tremble as the wind picked up. A slight light shined from the middle of the teen's chest, it swirled and opened like some kind of bright tornado. Follow. The feline jumped into the tornado, clearly unseelable by the mother and the man, who was calling 911 and putting pressure on the wounds of the young boy. However, a white cat, small and thin, hissed... right at Lefoung. She growled, ears back, teeth out. Her fur was wet and she herself was shaking from the freezing rain and the shock of her best friend dead and the accident. The mother turned to look at the cat.

"Diana? What's wrong dear? Diana stop! Get back in the car before you get sick!" She said, shaking. The man placed his jacket over the mother's head to hide her from the rain.

As you wish. I will return, but Shu remember bring the small boy into the light. Do not drown in hell. I'm counting on you. The beautiful women said disappearing into thin air. Lefoung just sighed..this would be harder than her though. The last thing he wanted was to join Satan...the ruler of darkness.

Hearing a growl the black haired male turned to see a white fluff ball. Who does this small animal think he is? Does she not recognize I'm his owner's archangel.The young angel growled back at the cat...well Diana before turning and entering the small shine of light within the human teen. Looking around he saw a small shadow and began to approach it. The teen was already drowning in hell. What could he have done to make him so....sinful. Though savior is having pity on him, I guess the kid does have hope. How old is he anyways...looks twelve?! The black haired angel laughed at himself as he reached for the drowning teen's hand.

"Hey can you hear me..? Say something." he said frowning at the boy.

Careful, don't touch him. Let me purify him. The large cat said, the water was thick, almost black. The Earth was no longer there, just the waters of gates of Hell. The child is pure, completely. Something rare. the Devil would die to have this child. That's why he's being drowned so quickly. He said, though his mouth never moved. He shifted to stand above the boy as he sank down into never ending dark water. Barking went off in the distance. Hellhounds... They were closer to the gates then expected.

The big feline touched his nose to the lads and closed his eyes. Shining water, clear of sin, ice dancing like smoke. Inwtine thy fate, and clear the evil within thy body. Chains flashed out and constricted the boy, the gates of Hell were opening and ready. The feline hissed and spoke the prayer faster, Reverse what has been done, and erase the sins of the fallen!

The chains set fire and hissed! They pulled away from the boy a bit, but stayed.

quickly, Young Angel, touch the lad now before the chains take hold once more!

Lefoung took a hold of the other's hand and pulled at him, though as he did the gates to hell opened more spreading underneath his feet. He faltered his grip at seeing the hellhounds. Blinking he pulled at the boy as the chains reattached. Grunting at the strength he pulled harder trying to over power the chains attached to the small petit teen. "I need help! I can't do it on my own!" he yelled

The angel knew that the task wasn't going to be as easy as it sounded. At the statement Anastasia had said the winged teen knew that he could easily be consumed by sin and could become a gained soul to Satan. That was the last thing the young angel wanted. He refused to become a lap dig to anyone. Sighing the archangel looked to the feline before pulling the small teen with all his strength managing to over power the chains.

The feline opened his eyes and faced the three hellhounds, growling at their snarling mouths. The cat opened his mouth and the water around it turned a soft aqua color and gathered, swirling much like the tornado. Angel Blast! And the mass of light liquid shot out as needles and stabbed into the black hellhounds, their blood spread into the water. The feline turned and grabbed the teens shirt, giving a sharp tug. One chain let go and the rest snapped and the feline released him.

The hellhounds will follow, you go! The rest you have studied for and is quiet easy. Make sure to comfort the child, do not let him panic. The cat turned, facing the shaken dogs. The next step was easy, go back and you will find youself in a big round bed, the human will not be able to open his eyes, but the angel's job was to comfort the human. If the human panicked and fear took their hearts... Than they went to Hell without a chance. This was one of the most important part of an Angel's job. You had to be loving, comforting, and many other qualities newbies didn't have yet.

Tell that cat that hissed at you... I said hello. The feline said, I'll return on my own. Do not let me down, Young Angel... This child is more important than most Angels in the Heavens. Now go! The hellhounds howled their fury and charged at the big, chilly feline.

Lefoung's eyebrow raised at the feline asking him to tell the fluff ball hello. Are you kidding me? There's no time for crushes! The teened angel said to himself as he carried the boy gently in his arms. Taking flight he lifted off the ground gliding the boy away from the gates of hell. Now it was his time to bring the kid back. Setting his feet onto the floor he slowly walked him to a round bed and layed him gently upon the covers. The cool touch of the comforters to the angel's skin made him shiver. Backing away from the teen he stays silent. What exactly was he to do? The black haired boy knew to comfort him, but when? Will the other start to whimper and whine? Scream maybe....well, he hoped not. One thing the boy disliked was obnoxious people, albeit in this case he couldn't blame the human.

"Um...hi? Uh...m-my name is Lefoung...what's yours?" the angel was nervous, he didn't know if the human would respond or not. Glancing at the pink plump lips of the other's he found himself licking his. They looked mighty delicious indeed- Lusting...remember Shu lusting is a sin..ok. No lusting, no lusting, no lusting. the legal teen repeated to himself like a mantra. Sighing he stared at the mortal to see if he would say something.

"I'm terrible at this. There is no way this kid will survive. Anastasia and savior will be so pi- mad at me." he corrected looking away from the brunette.

The teen was sleeping, his heart stayed nonreactive for at least three minutes. But, in seconds, the weak beat pumped. Stopped, then pumped again until it jumped started alive. The lad gasped in air, coughing like water was trapped in his lungs, pain seared his chest and he lost half of his breathing ability. Cade gasped for air he couldn't breath in and curled in a ball, fear started to panic him when he couldn't open his eyes.

"M-mom~" He coughed, gagging. Small, pale hands gripped the white silky bed-sheet. Cade could feel the bruises from the chains, and it still felt like they were squeezing each cell out of his small, frail fragile body. He felt around blindly, searching for the warmth and fluffy fur of his snowy cat, Diana.

He wheezed, "D-diana.... Mom.... Mom!" He struggled to sit up, tears rimming his forever closed eyes. He was pretty, a girly boy, feminine. Wider hips, slim waist and baby-soft skin. Cade was sitting up weakly with the shaky support of his thin arms, legs bridged up. However, his knees were closed and touching, the pure silk blanket covered up on leg. A large slit in his shirt where the glass shard struck his lung, though there was no mark on his pretty body.

The angel grabbed the other's hands and rubbed over the smooth flesh with his thumbs. He could now tell the you young boy was panicking. The teen human needed comfort and it was in his power to do so. The small petit male had only one chance and that chance relied on him, the angel. Taking a deep breath the legal teen leaned closer to the male. His scent was intoxicating....smelled of honey....and flowers.

"I'm...I'm not your mother, but....I-I won't hurt you." the voice as smooth as his nervousness could get it...soft whispers of breaths brushing over the smaller teen's ear.

Gripping harder onto the small fingers beneath his he smiled. This felt good, as easy as something could handle. Comforting this poor innocent soul couldn't be too hard. There wasn't much to it, but to tell the other reliable word. Let them know that you won't leave their side.

"I won't leave you...calm down.....breath." he said letting out his breath letting it fan over the boy's face. The dark haired angel just wanted the smaller boy to know he was actually here, to let out calm breathes and conquer the demons. The angel's cool fingers gripping more onto the human's fingers. Holding the petit brat for dear life, after all, this was the mortals life. His fate....whether he would go to hell or stay alive.

"Can you hear me clearly?" he wished the boy could, or else this would be harder than he thought.

Cade gasped when his small trembling hand was taken and held in chilly fingers, it made his skin shiver. He sniffed slightly, Honey and flowers? His head lifted when he heard the angel's nervously shaking voice, head tilting to shield his ear from the breaths that tickled him ever so gently.

"I'm...I'm not your mother, but....I-I won't hurt you."

"W-where's momma? Did she...." Cade stopped. Die? The lad's lush bottom lip started to tremble. Body too, but not as bad.

"D-did... Diana... die?" He might have been completely comforted, but the dread thought of loosing his mother and his prized possession killed him and festered guilt and sadness into his body, his heart and mind.

"I won't leave you...calm down.....breath."

"I-I can't... it hurts," Cade whined, whenever he'd breath in, it was cut in half, ragged and short. Sending small jolts of electric pain through his body. His hand tightened on Lefoung's, his fingers were a bit cold, most likely from the dark waters of Hell. When Lefoung's gentle breath fanned over his baby-face, the bangs of his blond hair ruffled up some.

"Can you hear me clearly?"

Cade nodded, "But I can't see... I can't open my eyes..."

The first two things that registered to the young angel was the boy's answers. Though he would answer them later. He had to first see if the boy could hear him clearly, that way the petit teen couldn't mistaken him for saying they were perhaps dead.

"W-where's momma? Did she...." [/Quote]

"D-did... Diana... die?" [/Quote]

"Your mother and your cat....there both doing fine. Alive and healthy." he reassured the small petit human boy. The dark haired male had been comforting the brunette, but he knew the other wouldn't listen unless he knew his mother and Diana was fine first.

After telling the other to breath he heard him say that he couldn't...that if he tried it hurted. What was he to do? Was there some sort of spell? If there was he had to think. Closing his eyes the winged tee squeezed the other fingers tightly between his. The dark haired angel wanted the other to know he was here, albeit panicking.

"Please Anastasia I need help. I can't-" he stopped, if the young boy, in which he held tightly to, was to hear that he couldn't do this alone, the human would panic for sure. Drown in the gates of hell. Taking a deep breath he did the first thing that came to mind.

Pulling the other closer to him he planted his lips against his, sharing the oxygen that he had withing his holy body. The angel had read once that if one was drowning the other could place their lips above their to share oxygen. Lefoung was not going to let the other be captured by that devil.

The boy slightly calmed, rasping in what you barely could call breaths. Every breath made him ache, he clutched the angel's hand tight and coughed slightly. Cade felt Lefoung's fingers tighten and he tried to face the direction of his voice. His scent. The blindness caused by something he didn't know bumped up his other senses. Hearing, touch and smell.

"You smell pretty." He said it before he even thought about it, but right before he could finish "Pretty" lips smashed against Cade's pink lush lips and breath forced inside him. It made his lungs expand and he whimpered, feeling pain but the success of a full breath. However... It was little Cadie's first kiss~

Lefoung pulled away from the kiss looking to the young human to see if the other could now breath. Slowly sighing he glanced to the side to see Anastasia standing beside him, her face scrunched in confusion. What? Did I do something wrong? Why is Anastasia in such a confused state.

I know that kissing another male while you are also a male is a sin, but....if you were to do it while saving someone..... I myself do not know whether that is acceptable or not. The beautiful glowing angel explained, her wings spread behind her covering the scenery beyond the white feathers. She was more than beautiful...she was beyond all beauty. The alpha angel. Envy was a sin also but the dark haired angel had to admit the he was jealous of the women.

I know how you feel about me Lefoung, but you shouldn't. Your a really beautiful person. Your beyond beautiful as well. she told him reaching to him. I will have to leave you now Shu...take care. she disappeared and the young angel looked back to the human.

"How do you feel?"

"W-what.... I...." His whole face, even his ears, were red. The trembling had stopped though, and his mind seemed to be off the death and shock.

Good good, keep him off task. That voice was unmistakable, the Arctic Cat. He circled and sat down near the bed, looking at the young lad. Can you hear me Young One?

Cade jumped and right into Lefoung's chest, cuddling into him in fright of the new voice. The feline closed his eyes, smiling with a chuckle.

Sorry... I should clear my throat before speaking. My name is Arcticono. I'm what you'd call an Angel, Lefoung's also an Angel. But from now on, he's your Guardian. Now, tell me your name, Young One. The cat's voice was calm and just so gentle, he usually never reduced his voice to this unless for children.

"C-cade Sterling..." He whispered from Lefoung's chest, feeling his long black hair on his cheek.

How old are you?

"Um, sixteen."

I've heard you play piano with the small poofball. Would you like to see her?

"Diana!" Cade gasped and nodded, "But... I can't see."

The feline smiled, Relax, expand your mind, think of nothing but peace. Maybe the sunset, or the ocean. The feline's eyes glittered slightly for a few seconds, Now open your eyes.

This was stupid, here only angels could open their eyes. Cade clutched Lefoung's hand and took in a shaggy breath and slowly opened his eyes, they felt a bit sticky and heavy, but they opened. He looked at the big icy feline and his eyes widened, hiding in the Angel's arms.

I know, I'm a bit scary at first. But do not fear child. He smiled. You are much more special than you think, Young One.

Cade blinked to clear the grogginess, then looked at the black hair brushing his cheek. Greenish eyes trailed up the Angel's chest to his face, finally able to see who's held his hand... And stolen the innocent boy's first kiss~

(Got to go very soon)

The angelic dark haired teen grimaced as the human continued to clutch at him. Frowning down at the small boy he sneered and lightly pushed him away. Man this kid is clingy. I know I'm his guardian, but...gosh. sitting beside the teen human he stretched his shirt rising a little to show his well frames body.

"So kid...how do you feel?" he asked the small petit boy. The other seemed pretty easy to deal with, a nice face...a...feminine body. Well...lots of feminine things about him. Smiling slightly he laughed at the brunette looking into his green eyes.

"Y'know...you look really feminine. Articono are you sure we got the right person? I thought we were saving a small male." the man teased laughing harder at the smaller of the three. The other was really cute with that blush...really cute indeed.

(ok :( )

The boy wobbled when his angel pushed him and he glared back at him. It was sort of cute, an angry cute though. However, Lefoung's comment made him gasp and punch his angel's shoulder, soft and not much power behind it.

"Hey! I'm sure I'm 100% male..." He crossed his arms all stubborn, mumbling under his breath, "Or at least I think I am...?"

Arcticono snorted and started chuckling and laughing, panting to keep himself breathing from his hard laughter. Play nice children! No fighting as funny as it is, Lefoung, no judging and Young ONe, no hitting! Do NOT make me get on that bed! The feline tried sounding angry but his laughing defeated teh purpose.

Lefoung sneered before looking back to the other. "So kid...what's your mom's name..I know yours is like...Jimmy or something right?" he asked looking as if he didn't care, the angel had guessed terrible. Stretching a little he sat to stare at the teen boy. What a shame...this poor kid had to go through all of this. This is where purity gets you I guess.

Looking up to the artic feline the dark haired male just sighed. Well the job was done, he didn't really know what else he had to do. Ok....well he now had to guide the boy to the rightful path, but.... "Um...Arcticino? How long do I actually have to be this kid's guardian. Will I have to wait until he dies....again?" his voice laced with curiosity.

There is no way I would have to stay with this kid for the rest of his sinful life, though...it would be kind of fun I guess, but I-I'm afraid. What if I tell him to do something and he doesn't. That sin will be placed upon both our heads. I don't want to be a servant to the lord of darkness. Glancing back to the brunette he sighed. "You...listen, whenever I give you advice it's to better your life ok? So listen to me will ya'?"

"Jimmy! What the... My name's Cade! Do I look like a Jimmy?" He stared at Lefoung with a weird face. The Arctic feline still laughing. "And why do you want to know momma's name?" He said, acting sooo female with that attitude and body gestures.

Stop I'm dying here! The arctic cat choked out, flopping on the white floor.

Cade looked at the cat with a weird, more scared look too. Even though he acted tough and sassy, he was still a scared, confused teen. However, the tenseness of Arcticono meant he was hiding some things from Lefoung. Maybe important things he didn't want to say in front of Cade, or something he thought he shouldn't say at all.

Shu looked at the brunette in a weird way. "You are so gay." the dark haired angel said bluntly. The other did know that was a sin right? Maybe he would have to tell the small petit human. Glancing down the smaller's body he frowned looking into his eyes "You do know that's a sin right.... An abomination."

This will not be easy. Firstly I'm taking care of a hell bound kid already. Why would the savior want me to help this boy...but I can't just give up on him. He is a human child in need. In need of assistance from more than just a grown up, but from an angel. Smiling at the brunette he ruffles his hair. "Your pretty cute...even though...you're way to feminine."

One thing Lefoung noticed after all this time was that Arcticono was ignoring him, he was keeping the answers to himself. Maybe it was something that the human shouldn't be told.

The blond herd that one comment... and his hands were at Lefoung's chest, ready and willing to push him off the bed in emmbarrassed anger. Until his angel ruffled his golden locks and told him he was... Cute. Cade stopped, frozen in delayed shock for a bit, then after he finally processed what Lefoung said his hands jerked and pushed the angel off the white bed on a furry carpet. Cade's hands went to his own redening cheeks. Eyes wide.

Arcticono laughed at the "fallen" angel and snorted trying to stop. You sooo just failed, Angel. Maybe try being sweet completely instead of blunt and rude, then sweet. Makes you look like a fool... on The floor. And he laughed again, standing. I must go for a moment, cheek up on things on Earth, stay put until I return. The cat was going to see what had happened to Cade's real body, and his mother. To see and gather information and collect a report for Lefoung before the teen hurt him.

Lefoung was rubbing into the brown locks of hair until he felt the other's hands on his chest, stopping his action he looked at the small teen human wondering what he was doing. Though the other just sat there...not moving at all. Shu smiled but it quickly left when he felt a force push him off the bed and onto the fluffy carpet below.

"What the he-" Do not let the kid anger you into sin young angel. You should have much more patience with the small delicate teen. Anastasia fussed her angel form floating behind Cade. She was as beautiful as always, but there was something different, but the long haired angel couldn't put his finger on it.

"Anyways kid....if we are going to be stuck together we have to get along. No hitting me...I'm your guardian for hell's sake." the other, since being an angel, never used the saviors's name in vain.