Daisuki, Delinquent-san! (Bikky & Rezel) R18

Ero Gaki

||| Daisuki, Delinquent-san! |||

PLOT:Koike Toyama-- The worse womanizer and one of the delinquents in school, together with his girlfriend decided to have sex in school and look for a private room until they stumbled upon the seemingly empty Art Club Room. But just when they entered, one person who claims to be the president of the club was there--

And that's where their story begins.

GENRES: Romance, School Life

RATING: R-18

CHARACTERS:

2t80.jpg

Koike Toyama

He is popular for being a womanizer and a delinquent. He is playful, and he likes to tease almost everybody-- but he becomes a frightening beast whenever he goes mad. He never actually fell in-love even just once because he only screws with girls and nothing more beyond that.

Height: 189 cm (6'2" ft)

Weight: 170 lbs (77 kg)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• rezel

attachment.php?attachmentid=26829&d=1384671734

Personal ID

Name: Seriu Tamaki

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Position: Uke

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Chocolate

He is the president of the Art Club.He is perfectionist strict person who have charisma to charm everyone. He interest on paint and grafitty. He doesn’t like someone underestimate his talent and skill. He dislikes rain because he have trauma with it.

"You naughty girl."

Koike Toyama whispered huskily to his girlfriend who insisted to have sex in school right there, right then.

His girlfriend suddenly kissed him to shut him up.

Koike smirked and caressed the girl's waist.

"Let's look for a room, shall we?"

His girlfriend nodded. Koike and his girlfriend walked down the hallways to look for one.

It was about 5 in the afternoon, where club meetings were done already.

Classes ended at 4, so Koike, being a womanizer and a delinquent, normally stays at school late to play.

They exchanged lewd conversations as they walked and looked for a room at the same time.

A highschool boy with a blue blazer with many paint stains on his body was at the Art Club room. Seriu dipped his hand into the paint cans, and took the red color up. He use his hand for make some effect of the canvas. A beauty butterfly fly freely in the canvas. Seriu smiled after looked his picture. There was nothing relaxing than stay in Art Club room and enjoy make some paint. But suddenly Seriu ears hears the faint sounds of the outdoors. "Tch." He clicked his tounge and continued his work.

The school was already quiet to begin with. It's already 5 pm, so majority of the students left already.

But Koike and his girlfriend wants to look for a more hidden and farther room, until they stumbled upon a club with a white sign board.

"Art Club?" His girlfriend asked as they stopped near the door.

"Sugoi. Never knew there was an Art Club here." Koike said with his usual playful tone.

"Me too~" His girlfriend replied.

"Mah, I think no one's here.. So, what do you say?" Koike asked with a seductive grin.

"Let's hurry~" Naughtily, his girlfriend answered and they both went inside, Koike being the one who opens the door.

Seriu gave one little thing to finished his draw. Then, he hears more sound like door opening. He wonder who is that? A member of the club or what? He don't know. He stood up and then walked softly with curious. How shocked him when looked strange people go inside with giggling face. He frowned, they cant see him at first. But, Seriu approached and stare at them.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

As soon as Koike entered the room, he noticed someone glaring at him, asking him on why he and his girlfriend were there. Koike then smirked.

"Yo~ We're applying to become members of the Art Club." Koike jokingly said.

'Ch-Chotto.. Koike!" His girlfriend got puzzled on what he just said.

Koike giggled.

"That was just a joke." Koike, after laughing, suddenly became serious and placed his gaze on the boy wearing glasses.

"Can you please leave? We have to do something way more important than what you are doing. And shouldn't you be home already? It's 5 pm, if you haven't noticed yet. Club businesses are supposed to be done by now, So can you please lend this room to us?

We're in a hurry." With a demanding tone, Koike blurted out of a sudden.

"I am the president of this Art Club, you should get my permission if you want to use this room." said Seriu with echoing. Seriu folded his arm in front of the chest. He didn't believe at these people. What they gonna do after school in silent room? Seriu point at Koike, "You should give logical reason for it, you know?"

Koike raised an eyebrow and got closer to the boy.

"Well then. If that's what you want. Kaichou, can we borrow this room for a while?" Koike asked with a fake-polite tone.

Koike then chuckled.

"Logical Reasons? Man, you're in 2nd year already. Can't you even read the situation here? Aren't you wondering on why a boy and a girl stayed up late on school? And by the way.." Koike paused and replaced his smirk into a serious expression.

"Do you not recognize who you're talking to?"

Seriu startled and go back few steps . Seriu realized what Koike want to do with his girlfriend. Seriu said between his teeth, "Fuck off."

"You are just gonna contaminate this sacred club room. I don't care who the hell you are, prince?" said Seriu with sarcasm.

Seriu makes Koike and his girlfriend mad, but he don't care about it. Altough the club room not always crowded he should protect this room.

Koike noticed the startled look of the glasses guy. He smirked then.

"Contaminate? Sacred? *chuckles* What the fuck are you talking about?"

Koike placed his intense gaze on the glasses guy. He leaned towards the glasses guy.

The glasses guy was shorter, so Koike bowed a little to match his face to the level of the glasses guy.

"Try asking your friends on who Koike Toyama is." In an arrogant voice, Koike muttered.

Koike Toyama? Seriu recall what he knew about this person. Koike is a famous delinquent in school, according to his friend. Seriu doesn't care about that and just try to closed the door with they outside. "I said, fuck off." He hissed and narrowed his eyes toward Koike.

Koike gritted his teeth.

He was finally pissed off.

He was about to say something when his girlfriend suddenly sighed.

"Ugh this is troublesome, Koike. How dare you make a horny girl wait? You're no good. I'm not seeing you anymore. I lost interest already." Said his girlfriend with a mean tone, and then she left the room.

"M-Matte!" Koike yelled desperately as he looked back to see his now ex-girlfriend, but she was already gone.

"It's your fault, brat."

Still looking back, Koike murmured with a deeper voice.

Seriu just looked at the couple with evil grinned. "Evil intentions will end in failure." he said quietly. Seriu closed the door harshly and then sit on the chair again. His relaxed moment is ruined because of this boy. Seriu shakes his heads and squint at him. "Why you still stay here, damned prince?"

Koike faced the glasses guy with a devilish grin.

"Now you've done it."

Koike suddenly grabbed the glasses guy's collar and pushed him to the wall.

With his bear strength, he is positive that the glasses guy cannot escape.

"You ruined my sex life. You need to pay me back."

Koike uttered in an unusual voice.

Seriu choked because Koike grabbed his collar up. He can't breath and just glare at him with hate feelings. "Pay you back? What the hell are you saying.. If its not your fault then its your girlfriend fault!" He added. He breathed panting and tried to release Koike's grip with his all forces.

Koike narrowed his eyebrows and let go of his grip.

"I actually do not punch weaklings like you so you're lucky." Koike, as if threatening the glasses guy, said.

Koike stopped for a while and smirked out of a sudden.

"Mah, 's not like I do not have any more girls to screw."

Koike turned back and approached the door.

"Sayonara, Weakling-kun."

And then Koike left the room.

Seriu cleanse the stain on his glasses. He watched Koike is walking towards the door. Koike mocked then leave this room. Seriu not understand why the guy do petty things like that. Koike is the truly deviant in his eyes.

"I hope never to see him again."

The next day, Seriu hear students talking about himself. So, the damned prince is the chatty one. Seriu sighed.

Koike was surrounded by girls and his comrades early in the morning.

They chatted normally near the lockers' area.

Koike is the center of everybody's attention.

But at that day, he seemed to remember what happened yesterday.

Koike told his friends and girls about the break up, but he did not mention that a certain weakling pissed him off.

"Eh~ Poor Koike. Jaa~ Will you sleep with me instead?" A girl on his left side said as she tugged Koike's shirt.

"Oi~ What are you saying? Koike-kun is not only yours~ He's also ours!" The other girls pouted.

Koike chuckled and he gestured at his comrades for help.

One of his friends pulled Koike away from the fighting girls.

"Mah, mah. Relax, ladies. Etou.. We have to do something so see ya all~"

And then they left the riot.

"Mattaku. You really are troublesome Koike." His friends said with a sigh.

Koike chuckled again and apologized.

Koike is in front of his class, Seriu went out from class to go to cafetaria. He insulted by the people voices and he hope Koike didn't notice him when he walked. Suddenly a gentle voices from Seriu's behind heard, "Oyabin! Wait for meh!" without looked at the person Seriu can guessed it was Asami, the same club as him. "What's up, Asami?" asked Seriu.

"Nee, oyabin i heard that you fight with Toyama. What happened?" said Asami worried.

"Nothing. Just a little non-sense. Don't say that again and just walk to the cafetaria." Seriu squinted at Asami.

"So..sorry.. Oyabin."

Then they walked together.

"You truly are life-saviors, guys." Koike complimented his friends.

"Though I wouldn't mind if they fight over me. It makes me feel like I'm a boss." Koike arrogantly said.

His ultimate friend among the group, Seragaki Ryuuga, slapped his head.

"Ba~ka. Don't be so full of yourself." Ryuuga then sighed.

"Itai." Koike uttered and chuckled.

"By the way, Ryuu."

"Hm?"

"The glasses guy that i told you a while ago... " Koike whispered.

"What's his name? I'm very curious...

It's been such a long time since someone talked back at me. Makes me wonder who that weakling really is." Koike softly whispered in a serious tone.

"Ah.. I believe he's called Seriu Tamaki."

Seriu ordered cheese burger for eat, he feels bothered because of Asami chatty voices. "Oh God, Oyabin you finished the draw? You are really talented.. I can't do that by myself, ahaha.."

"One parfait, please!" ordered Asami.

Seriu stopped nomning his burger and comment, "Can you shut up for a while? I concentrate here."

"No way. You are just eat burger no need to concentrate." Asami poke his arms and the burger fell to the ground.

"Nee! Gomenasai, Oyabin.."

"You..! Fuck off!" Seriu yelled.

Chatty Asami actually made his life more colorful. The other members is serious-looking like him, he don't know how to chat with other members if like that.

"Seriu.. Huh. Hen no namae. (Weird name)." Koike said.

"I know. Anyways, let's go to the classroom now. That demon teacher will nag on us if we're late again." Ryuuga reminded Koike.

"Ah. It'll be best if we do that." Koike answered.

On their group of 5, only Koike and Ryuuga were the classmates, so the other three said goodbye to the two and went to their respective classes.

Koike and Ryuuga did so too, and when Koike came inside, lots of girls approached him while lots of boys chatted with Ryuuga.

Seriu throw garbage on the trash can and wipe his mouth with tissue. He and Asami got back to the class. After arrived on Seriu's class Asami said, "Oyabin.. I say goodbye here.. *sniff* Take care." He waved his hands.

"I'm not going to death, dumbass!" Seriu ignored Asami laughed and go inside. Seriu can't concentrate on the lesson. He still remember when Koike grabbed his collar and angry to him. Such a troublemaker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell was ringing, time flies. Seriu run to the Art Club and give an information to all members. That Seriu can't stay for long time he should pick up his brother on his courses. All members dissapointed especially Asami, "Aah..Too bad, Oyabin. I want you to teach me how to give effect on the canvas."

"Eh, i will do it tommorow." answered Seriu.

Then he go out from school and walked alone. He always checked his watch because he worried about his brother. But, suddenly a tall big guy poke his shoulder. "Hey, kid. Are you Seriu Takami?"

"Accidently, yeah. What's up?"

"Eat this!" The big guy punched him in the face, Seriu throwed away from him.

"What the.. are you didn't have a brain!" Seriu try to kick his belly. But the strong guy grabbed his foot and lift him up.

"You should pay your family debt,"

"...!" Oh, so it's all about that. The strong guy wants to step on his head.

Somebody, please help me!

"Eh?? You're going home already, Koike-kun?" The girls asked Koike with disappointed looks.

"Hai. Gomen, my mom just came back from Osaka, so i have to meet up with her." Koike explained.

"Hmph! Make sure to entertain us tomorrow then!" They said.

"I will." Koike said seductively and then he left.

--

Koike walked on the empty sidewalks until he heard someone's angry voice.

Koike looked for the familiar tone, and he saw one of the delinquents in school named Toriko, beating somebody up.

Toriko has lots of piercings and he has bigger build than Koike.

But when Koike and Toriko fought before, Toriko, despite having larger build, lost.

It is because Koike's reflexes were faster than Toriko.

Koike hates Toriko, so he wanted to help the one who was punched on the face at least..

Until he recognized that Seriu was the one who was punched by Toriko.