Music of the Night w/ Kirka-Darkdream

vadess40

=== Nox's POV===

According to dictionarry.com a vampire is a preternatural being, commonly believed to be a reanimated corpse, that is said to suck the blood of sleeping persons at night. It goes onto list other things... but only the first definition is relevant.

Why is this, you ask? Well, I"m one of those preternatural beings. I know... I know.. You were hoping they were fictional beings that only existed in Bram Stoker's Dracula, or in the world of those bad romance novels that teenage girls are in love with.

No... that would be too easy.

The name is Nox and as of right now I am playing my violin in the cold December weather. My violin is my prized possession. I've had since I got turned into a vampire 300 years ago. No matter how "modern" 2013 might be, people still love violins. I play outside "to collect money" and check on my latest... Oh if only I could tell you I'm waiting for a pile of bacon on a plate to walk by.

Oh... Oh... but who is this guy about to walk by? Oh... he's handomse... Perhaps he'll do as my next blood bath.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vadess40

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic