Free!-Iwatobi Swim Club - After Story - (Amai-i x Rin) [[+18]]

Haru^~^Rin

"I'm following my own dream. What about you, Haru?"

"Me? I..."

It had been two years ever since that day but Haru still remembered their conversation before Rin left to follow his dream. Although his face didn't show it, somehow Haru felt like he was left behind once again by his best friend. Even so, it's not like he could stop Rin from doing what he wanted. It seemed like his desire to monopolize Rin was stronger than he ever thought, even more than his love for water. There were times he wondered what would happen if he had the courage to stop Rin from leaving on that day. The more he thought about it, he realized that he was stupid enough to actually encourage Rin to enroll in that study abroad program. "What have I done...", whispered Haru as he was floating in the water.

Having his back against the water, Haru stared at the blue sky as the cool breeze passed by; he raised one arm as if he wanted to grab the cloud that looked like a rabbit up there. "It looks just like Rin", he thought, "then what am I? A wolf?"

"Surely not", said Makoto as he walked up from behind the pool. Haru had the habbit of saying his thoughts out loud so it's not surprising that 'someone' would happen to hear it. Haru stole a glance at him then turned away. His expression was telling Makoto to mind his own business then slowly submerged his body in the water.

"By the way, you know that Rin is coming back today right? It was a 2-years program only. Aren't you happy?" said Makoto, waiting for a response but Haru just remained silent. "Anyway, I'm leaving first, make sure you lock the door." After awhile, Haru came up for some air then down again. He already knew without Makoto telling him; however, now that he had realized his feeling for Rin, what should he do when they met again?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haru^~^Rin

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic