#~~#+~~#Love in Rivalry#~~#+~~# ~Pokemon X-Y Rp~ (18+ Teesie&Tobiko)

Shi.No.Tobiko

Name:

Julian

Pokemon Trainer

Position:

Uke

Background:

Julian moved to the Kalos region with his mother who was a Rider of Pokemon. He had barely moved in and got settled down before he had been taken in by a few friends around the area. Their small sweet little group had been picked by Professor Sycamoure to go and collect information on Pokemon through their Pokedex and to become stronger and live their lives and follow their dreams.

Julian wanted to be close to Pokemon, love them and become one of the top trainers in Kalos. He had wanted to make a name, though he wanted his name to be known for helping others and doing good kind deeds in the world.

He also carried a passion for music. Where he traveled he took his Violin, wanting to spread joy through his music and the good he could do.

andantepeachukesidebyko.jpg

"Alright Pikachu come we got this! Trainer Shi doesn't stand a chance!"

Julian cried out, giving Pikachu some well needed confidence. He watched as his beloved first caught pokemon stood there taking the offensive against Shi's Kadabra. It was incredible, an electric type fighting against a Psychic. Though Pikachu was quick enough to be able to get in his shots first moving with the agility he had gained from being raised with love and care. He had loved all of his Pokemon, every single one of them meant something to him, and Julian treasured their existence. He smiled as Kadabra used one of his psychic moves. His teeth grit down harshly as he watched Pikachu fall to the ground before standing back up breathing heavily.

"Pikachu! You got this! One more hit should do it! Thunderbolt!" He called out and Pikachu smiled... It's cry rang out loudly as electricity sparked around them. He stepped to the side as a bolt shot towards his feet, close... A large bolt shot down from the clear sky, being completely supplied by Pikachu's energy as it engulfed Kadabra. The Pokemon cried out and collapsed. "Pikachu stop! We don't need to hit him anymore!" With that Pikachu stopped and looked back before walking towards him. He leaned down and smile as he picked Pikachu up while Kadabra was called back to it's pokeball.

"You are indeed a great trainer Julian... As agreed here is the money you won..." Shi handed over the funds and Julian smiled before giving him a revive and a berry he knew Kadabra's usually liked.

"Take this... It will help you get to a Pokemon center to get Kadabra taken care of... It's only fair." He smiled gently as he brushed the hair from his face.

"You really are very kind... Thank you Julian. Maybe sometime we will cross paths again soon." He smiled and nodded before walking away.

"Speaking of which, lets get you healed up Pikachu..." He nuzzled the little electric mouse pokemon and went off to the side of the road to sit in the soft small grass as he pulled out a super potion and began spraying Pikachu as he handed him a puff to nibble on. "You like that Pikachu?"

"Pika-Chu!!" Heaven he was such an adorable pokemon...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• Teesie

Name

Calem

Occupation

Pokèmon Trainer

Position

Seme

Background

Calem had been in the Kalos region but was a known pokèmon trainer. Traveling the world was an exciting thing to the boy and he enjoyed fighting different pokèmon and adding them to his pokèdex. A professor had gave him his...professor Sycamoure. The main priority for Calem was to bring the trainers together to protect those against ones tried to rid the world of pokèmon.

Calendar believed that everyone should be treated as equal and chase after their dreams. The black haired boy wanted to become a legend. Someone who was admired for saving the pokèmon and training them to the best of their ability. Each pokèmon had their own strengths. All special in their own way, that was why Calem would not let them be destroyed. The pokèmon deserved to live in harmony with humans.

pokemon_xy_by_fishiebug-d6m9vxd.png

"Jolteon are you feeling any better?" The male had just got through a battle winning by a land slide. The thunder pokèmon being the one damaged the most. The trainer he had just fought wasn't so kind, he treated his pokèmon harshly and due to that fear Jolteon was hurt. The Ghastly he had been fighting was determined, because it knew that if he didn't win he would get a beating. The thunder pokemon on the other had was stunned not knowing whether to let the other win or not. Jolteon had took a lot of damage enduring as much pain as he could, standing still not listening to Calem as he yelled at him to attack back.

The thunder pokemon looked to him his eyes showing pain. If the dark haired trainer didn't get Jolteon to a pokè hospital quickly, the other may die. Throwing his pokèball he yelled. "Venusaur get out here!" soon the called pokèmon was standing in front of him. "Please get Jolteon we have to get him medical attention." the plant type pokèmon nodded before using his vine to pick the hurt pokèmon up. Calem jumped onto Venusaur's back as the later began to run to a center.

The trainer felt really sad. He had ran out of potions trying to help Jolteon endure the pain so he would fight back, but the other refused. Calem had to beg the other trainer to stop, yet he didn't listen. Crying for the thunder pokèmon to fight back Jolteon learned that if he didn't he would be badly damaged so he began to fight back weakly. One thunder bolt, that drained the rest of his energy, struck the Ghastly making it faint. Calem was indeed relieved, but it wouldn't save the other now. He could only rely on help.

Julian stood up after feeding Pikachu and let him ride up on his shoulder. He would let most of his pokemon out and walk with him. The clouds were thick but light, it looked like it wouldn't be raining anytime soon. With a smile he took out his other pokeballs and called out the rest of his team.

"Gengar, Flareon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Mew! Come out and enjoy the walk with us!" He said cheerfully. Soon there stood a happy trickster Gengarm Flareon yawned before Vaporeon nudged him. Leafeon gently lapped over it's paw before shaking itself out while mew smiled and floated down onto Julian's other shoulder. "Isn't it a beautiful day guys?" He asked as they all responded in happy excited tones.

He began walking back down the path, maybe the next town would have another cafe, some Tea sounded extravagant! Julian stopped for a moment to pull out his Violin from it's case. The fine wooden instrument gleamed in the light as he let Gengar hold it. He slipped his case onto his back as he took the Violin.

"Thanks for holding it for me." His voice was soft and kind before standing up to pull the bow across the strings. The music rang out as they walked along until he stopped hearing the distressed voice of someone.

"He-Hello?" There was a small trail leading off the main path... He called his pokemon with him as he began to walk down it into some brush. "Hey are you okay!? What's wrong!?"

Calem was panicking he was attending to the thunder type pokèmon as effectively as he could to see that it wouldn't make it. Screaming he shook his head. No, no, no! he screamed in ide his head his hand running along the yellow patch of fur. "Please! HELP ME!" he yelled tears pooling in his eyes. Jolteon would NOT die! He would LIVE! "Please help me!" the black haired make yelled once again.

Venusaur sensed his owner's distress and began to speed up his vine now pushing against the ground to throw him forward. In the mist of running Calem was holding onto the grass pokèmon tightly. The wind was strong as was making him lose his grip. Yelling again he heard a violin, the music soothing him and he looked to his right...grip loosening at the beautiful sound. Falling off Venusaur he ran to the bushes. "Help me! Please HELP!" pushing past the plants. Ignoring the pain shooting through him due to the fall.

Once the leaves was out the way he looked into the eyes of his rival. Biting his lip he reached for him. "Please....Julian you have to help me. My Jolteon...he-he may die." tears evident in his eyes but the trainer refused to let them spill. He would not cry because he knew the thunder type pokèmon was strong and would survive. "Will you help me?" he asked, the Venusaur racing to Julian and setting the bruised and cut pokèmon in front of him.

He gently maneuvered around the plants as he heard the cries. His heart thumped, wondering what was going on, sending adrenaline rushing through his body. Mew looked up ahead and flew before the rest of them. He knew Mew was going to scope out the scene ahead. It came across a Venosaur holding a weakened Jolteon. Covering it's mouth with it's small hands it looped back around to fly back towards them as Julian continued to move forward. The brush was really thick...

"Leafeon, can you hack down some of the plants, trim them back you know?" He said as Leafeon began pruning back the plants, making the small overgrown trail more visible and easier to navigate. Julian peered out and saw a flash of blue before he came face to face with Calem his rival. Stepping back he looked at him wide eyed before grasping onto his shoulders and steadying him.

"Woah woah woah Calem what's wrong? Calm down and catch your breath. Shit... You're injured..." He commented as his fingers brushed down against his hand touching the blood that dripped down from the branches scratching him. He heard him say his Jolteon might die and his eyes widened. "Wh- What happened!? Come we have to get to him!" He said as Mew hovered above them getting his attention.

Without wasting another moment he pulled Calem along with him, behind Leafeon who made a trail for them. Soon enough they were where Mew lead them. His eyes fell on Jolteon who was gasping for air.

"Oh No!" He worked quick as he handed Gengar his Violin. Gengar looked sad as the others looked on. He got into his bag and pulled out a Replenish All. He sprayed it down on Jolteon and waited for the medicine to work. "Leafeon, move the plants around us and create a sort of camp. Pikachu, go with Vaporeon to get some wood for a fire that Flareon can make. Hurry, We're going to camp here." He took control of the situation. and smiled back at Calem. "Don't worry... I carry a lot of potions and food and healing items... We hardly ever need the Pokecenter... Jolteon will be alright." He assured him as he looked up at Mew. "Mew, tend to Calem, he is looking a little stressed and hurt..."

Mew smiled and flew around Calem's head swirling around him as it emanated light that drifted down onto Calem's body.

Heavy breathing calming due to the Mew he sighed softly looking at his Jolteon that seemed to have gained a little strength. It now just looked like the pokèmon needed some rest. Calem looked toward Julian and closed his eyes. Who ever knew he would need help in a situation like this by his rival, albeit the brunette was nice. He always help those in need. That was one reason that the black haired boy liked the other male....liked him a lot.

"Thank you...without you my Jolteon would be dead." he confessed wiping the tears from his eyes. The Mew had really helped soothed his body. Reaching to run his hand against the small pokèmon he steered his eyes back to his rival. "A trainer...he was abusive to his pokèmon...I think his name was Kane. I should call the police on him...it was cruel." Calem voiced remembering how the man had stepped onto his Charmander's tail threatening to put out his flame if he didn't win. Calem's cyndaquile was beaten and fainted. It was strange that the man had pulled out his fire pokèmon to fight his, but what's done was done.

Slowly crawling to his Jolteon hands bleeding from the bushes he ran his hand over the soft fur once again. The breathing of the thunder pokèmon bettering over time. It was exactly what the dark haured trainer hoped for. His Jolteon was saved and it was all thanks to the brunette. Smiling he faced the boy before pulling out coins and handing it to the other. "Please take these. It's the least I can do to thank you." he was holding well over one hundred funds wanting the teen to accept it.

Julian worked quick and as the Jolteon began to stir, reacting positively to the medicine, he handed him a puff to eat and help gain his strength back. Once he was finally able to rest, the brunette turned his attention to Gengar and took the violin with a smile as he produced it's case, placing it inside tenderly. He clipped the case and put it away as Vaporeon came back with a few logs and Pikachu held some kindling.

"Good job you guys, just stack it up." He said softly before Calem turned to him, producing coins. He placed his hand on his and pushed it away. "Your money's no good here Calem. You're my Rival and my Friend... Let's just pitch camp and relax... It looks like we're losing daylight and with trainers out there like the one you encountered, it's not safe for us to be out." He said before tugging him into a firm embrace. "It'll be okay..."

Truth was, since the day he moved to Kalos there had been a spark there. The way the black hair fell into Calem's face and the determination he had. It was fiery... Something about it made Julian's heart thump and there was no explanation for it.

He turned away and let him go as he set up the wood to make a campfire, as he went at it he turned to Calem and smiled.

"Why don't you start putting up your tent?" He said gently.

"Yeah ok." he said slowly standing to walk toward an open area to place the tent. "Venusaur...I need your help." with the grass type pokèmon it would be easier to put up. The vines held down the tent as the black haired boy nailed the ropes in place. It was cool out and he couldn't wait until Julian's pokèmon set up the fire. Nailing the last rope in place he looked up toward the other teen. "All done here." he voiced walking to the other.

Jolteon seemed to be doing a lot better. Its breathing was calm as he took in slow breathes. The blue eyed teen was more than happy. Julian had saved his pokèmon...he had to thank the other somehow and one day he would. Grabbing a pokèball out his pocket he opened it for a Combusked to come out. Calem ran to cuddle close to the fire type pokèmon. He was giving off extreme heat and it felt nice. The teen was enjoying being close to the other. Venusaur came to sit by the trainer as well...Guess he's cold too huh? The male thought.

Glancing once again at Julian he smiled. "I can't thank you enough for what you did for me. I'm really glad that you were around. Your always prepared for situations like this." The black haired teen announced really grateful for the other trainer. Sighing Calem enjoyed the heat radiating from the Combusken rubbing slowly in Venusaur as they awaited the other petit teen.

Calem seemed to have the tent up in no time flat. Julian was working on getting the fire set up. Once he had the wood set just right, he gave Flareon the go ahead. The fire pokemon blew a gentle fire flame towards the brush and made a campfire for everyone. Julian stood back and sighed before smiling over at Calem.

"Really, it's okay... You have to be prepared... Especially when you can get so far away from a pokemon Center... There are some dangerous trainers out there... Calem... I remember a few times when you saved my butt. Don't forget without you I'd lose a few pokemon battles where I got cornered by two trainers working together... I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't happened by us..." He shook his head gently as they all huddled by the fire. He took out his pokeballs and smiled. "Guys just press your button when you want to go back inside and sleep okay?" He gave all of his Pokemon choices. Vaporeon nuzzled Julian softly before nudging his ball and going inside. Guess he was tired... Leafeon followed suit and so did Flareon.

Pikachu sat in his lap and nuzzled up with Mew while Gengar ran around the campsite enjoying the coming darkness. He smiled as he reached into his bag and pulled out a sleeping bag. Julian preferred to sleep directly on the ground as opposed to in a tent. He looked over at Calem and smiled before pulling out his violin again and began to play a soft melody for them all.

Calem closed his eyes as he hummed along to the tune that Julian was playing. The trainer had to admit that the other was really good at playing that stringed instrument.. He could see Venusaur relax and closed his eyes...after a moment the grass pokèmon was asleep. Laughing he pulled out the rightful pokèball and placed Venusaur inside. Combusken was just enjoying his time rocking back and forth...looks as if he wasn't in the least sleepy. That could be because the fire type pokèmon didn't fight in the harmful battle that took place a while ago.

Calem stretched and yawned softly before standing. Glancing over at the smaller teen he saw that the other trainer had a sleeping bad. So it seems that the brunette was planning to sleep under the stars. "I know you may enjoy being out here, but it will be unsafe for you to be out here by yourself...plus, I heard that it would rain later on tonight. You should come sleep with me." he said to the other trainer before walking forward to the tent.

Opening the tent he crawled in before lying on the floor. Plus...the black haired teen didn't have any blankets. If Julian was willing they could place the sleeping bag over the both of them and fall asleep. Though, the blue eyed trainer didn't know if the brunette would be comfortable with that.

• 2 weeks later...

He played the tune easily, letting the bow caress the strings of his instrument. He had always loved to play... It brought him joy to be able to bring joy to others through the sound of his music. As the song trailed to the end, he finished and looked down at Pikachu and Mew, both cuddled together sleeping soundly. He grabbed Mew's ball and placed him back inside before looking over at Gengar and smiling.

"Time for bed I take it?" He asked as the Pokemon nodded. It had been a rather long day for all of them, and tomorrow was going to be no different. He let Gengar back into his ball before looking over at Calem with a Smile.

"Thank you for the warning, I really appreciate it. Perhaps you're right, maybe I should sleep inside tonight... But first..." He called out Vaporeon and scratched his ear.

"I need you to wet the ground all around the fire pit. We don't want to start a large fire, but we also need the warmth. It's already getting chilly." He shivered as Vaporeon soaked the ground around the campfire, making sure to wet the brush surrounding them as well. He put the pokemon back in it's ball before gathering his things, and putting them away. Pikachu came to and rubbed his eyes before climbing up on his shoulder. He took everything and went into the tent before sighing as he placed the blanketing down.

"Calem... What happened to your sleeping bag...?" He asked with a chuckle. "You didn't lose it did you? We can get you one tomorrow, I'll help you get stocked up in the morning." He said softly as he laid down and got comfortable, cuddling Pikachu.

Calem nodded to the brunette before slowly sliding to the the other teen. The blue eyed male wanted some warmth he just hoped that the other wouldn't find it too weird. Groaning slightly he pushed more against Julian. "Thank you for all your help, I wish you would have accepted the funds because I don't know how I will repay you." Hearing a noise Calem looked out the tent to see that Jolteon had awoken.

"He's woke!" The dark haired teen couldn't hold in his excitement. Quickly scuffling out to the grassy area the blue eyes stared to his thunder pokèmon with joy. He couldn't thank Julian enough for saving his best friend, yes...Calem considered all his pokèmon as friends. The teen ran to the cat-like creature to wrap his arm around it's neck...it was so beautiful...so fluffy.

"How do you feel Jolteon? Are you ok?" Staring into the coal eyes of the thunder being. At least the other wasn't looking hurt, Calem knew that it couldn't be dying any longer. After a small noise the black haired teen smiled and hugged the Jolteon tightly.