Bleach: Trouble Within The Espada (Ulq X Aizen X Gin X Grim)

Raven's Abyss

Summary: Ulquiorra has to baby-sit bad boy Grimmjow, but a little 'trouble' stirs up and poor Ulquiorra fails. Aizen, who isn't happy, has Gin help him punish clueless Ulquiorra. Will Aizen finish Ulquiorra off completely? Or will Grimmjow step in the way?

Warning: This story contains rape, blood, violence, bad language (And etc until I finish it).

Characters: (In Progress) Ulquiorra Cifer, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, Aizen Sosuke, Gin Ichimaru,

Pictures (In case you don't remember how they look, and they do NOT belong to me~)

Grimmjow and Ulquiorra

full

Aizen And Gin

Gin-and-Aizen-bleach-anime-17330563-1000-679.jpg

Hey everybody! I love Bleach, love it! And I love the Grimmjow and Ulquiorra pairing, so I want to make a fanfiction. This is my first one though~ So please do not criticize me~ I will try my best. If you like please like and maybe friend me? Well, wish me luck! There will be points of time where I have to be off for a few days so this may be slow. But I am a fast typer. Anyway, in this story, the Arrancar's personalities and views will be different, like Ulquiorra has emotions and etc.

Ok, this is how this works. Its starts as Part --- then someones name, that section there is the thoughts of that person, then it goes into Chapter --- and thats the story. The Parts are in first person and the Chapters are in third person. Some Parts may be longer than others. If you have questions, please do ask AFTER I post "ANY QUESTIONS?".

Part One

Ulquiorra

We are the Arrancar, some call us nasty, ambitious, and not to mention... Monsters. People see us as creations of evil, but that's not true. Aizen Sosuke is our leader and creator, we all follow his every command. If we don't, we could get punished, unless if the out-come pleased him. Then we get a lecture and a warning. Many of us end up dying by Lord Aizen's hand. Humans, even most Soul Reapers cannot kill us. However, a few were killed by some of the Thirteen Court Guard Squad Captains and their Lieutenants. Usually its only the stupid, naive, egotistical ones that die by those Reapers. A Captain, if at full strength, could harm or kill an Arrancar if we are not careful. Even a skilled, or fearless, lieutenants could get us. But we only do as Lord Aizen orders, well, most of us anyway. I do.

My name is Ulquiorra Cifer, Espada number four. I'm a good boy and usually quiet, until that blundering idiot Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez comes along and forces me to come on some stupid trip to the human world with him. He's such a pest! Naive and with one huge ego! Most likely the biggest of all the Arrancars. Grimmjow thinks he's so great, I mean, he is strong and powerful, but extremely hot-tempered. The Sexta Espada, Arrancar Number Six. I'm still better than him by two spots.

The Espada are composed of ten Arrancar with exemplary strength. Members of the Espada are given a number zero through nine. Each Espada has a tattoo with their number somewhere on them, like Grimmjow whose tattoo is on his lower back. Mine is on my left pectoral muscle.

Grimmjow is... More childish and rude than me. But Lord Aizen said I have to baby-sit him so he stays out of trouble. He can't have another human city blowing up and the Soul Society finding out where we are just yet.

Oh, a new person showed up. Gin Ichimaru is his name I believe. I don't like him, he gives even me the creeps. Always grinning and his eyes are always closed. Not to mention he pops out of no where saying weird, creepy things. I wish Lord Aizen would get rid of him, he has no clue about personal boundaries. Well, then again, neither does Grimmjow. Oh well, the party is about to start.

Chapter 1

Sand rolled like tumbleweed itself, hot, almost burning to the touch. Most of everybody was at home, all but Ulquiorra. Who, unfortunately, had the task of hunting down a very bad kitty by Lord Aizen Sosuke. The kitty has been being bad and going to the human world all by himself, destroying cities, towns, homes, everything. Aizen said if he did another bad thing without command, he would be exiled. Or even killed. He's annoying, but Ulquiorra didn't want that.

"Grimmjow," Ulq shouted, he ended up getting lost, miles from the Espada. He scanned all around him, "Sand, sand, sand, a pillar, san- a pillar!" The sand tripped Ulquiorra slightly, but he jogged to the tall red pillar a bit away.

He slowed to a stop and looked straight up it, "Forty? No, Fifty feet." Ulq sighed and bent his legs slightly, arms bending as well before he pushed off the ground, floating up fast. He repeated the process in the air until he grabbed the rim of the pillar, flipping back onto it and looked.

"Nice to see you, Yuki," An Arrancar snickered, grinning wide like the Cheshire cat in that stupid human movie; Alice In Wonderland or something similar to that. Sitting down, legs crossed, resting his jaw on his fist with his other hand up and gripping his knee. "What brings you all the way up here? Though you didn't like heights." The Arrancar snickered once more and Ulquiorra's blood started to boil.

"Don't call me that, Grimmjow. I say your name so you can say mine." 'Yuki' crossed his arms, facing the snotty kitty. Yes, this was the kitty. Thought it was a real cat, huh?

Grimmjow lifted his head off his fist, "Aw, poor Yuki doesn't like his pet-name. Why?" He sounded sarcastic in a mocking way. He stood up, hair shined a bright light blue, matching the sky. Eyes pretty much the same color but with a tealish mark under both eyes. Grimmjow's mask was on his right cheek, covering it and some of his jaw.

(Updated, Stopped Here)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

Top Posters In This Topic

The kitty was handsome, and Yuki hated to admit or even think about it. Grimmjow noticed his spaced out expression and was in front of Yuki in just three strides.

"Yo, Yuki, wakey wakey." He waved his painted blue nails in front of Yuki's face and sighed, "If you're going to whine and make a fuss, then I will come with you."

The other smiled, "Really?" And Grimmjow nodded. The two both jumped off the pillar, landing with ease on the hot golden sand. "Which way?" The kitty looked at Green-eyes.

"Um," Yuki looked around a moment.

"You have no clue do you, Yuki I swear you have no sense of direction." Grimmjow said and rubbed his temple.