Yaoi Rush!

Miss RED

Too many yaoi game. I'm getting all jumpy about this! I only heard of it, but never had the chance to play it. HAha!!! Please, would you all be kind to suggest me yaoi games which make you feel SuperB - R.

:_red_fox 13

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Miss RED

• Gray Fullbuster

• gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I would really recommend Enzai - ~Falsely Accused~ if you like shotacon/rape.

Then I would also recommend you to play Hadaka Shitsuji if you are into Sado-Maso and Master-Servant relationships.

But, I would REALLY REQUIRE YOU to play DRAMAtical Murder and its Sequel, DRAMAtical Murder Re:Connect because it is so hawt like hell and the story is so superb. The characters will eventually make you become hooked to them easily. They are all hawt and the good endings are very satisfying but it will also beg you for more. The kissing scenes and the lemon scenes are hawt, and the BGMs are epic.~

Thank you! As a matter of fact, I'm downloading it right now.. Dramatical Murder, and its sequel, also T&B and Toga Inu no Chi... Just a few more hours and it's ready to be play. XD - R

Yay~ Tell me your insights after playing DMMd~ I'm currently playing Togainu no Chi and I'm following Arbitro's Ending~

Hiya~ Yes it is. Actually, Re:Connect's setting is where you left off with the DMMd's ending. On Re:Connect, when you choose the Good ED, it will show what happened to the respective semes of Aoba after what happend on DMMd while when you choose the Bad ED, it will show what happened BEFORE that ending of each respective semes happened. For example..

On Mink's bad ending, it is actually a little vague on why Mink really got Aoba's head off of his body. While in the Good ED, it is very cliff-hanging, because Mink just stared at Aoba back after seeing each other again for such a long time. So questions like "Why did Mink do that to aoba's head?" or "What happens next? Will Aoba and Mink reconcile after seeing each other again? And why did Mink's eye color change?"

Those questions will then be answered on the Re:Connect, so never play Re:Connect without playing DMMd. XD

Sorry for the unclear explanation, I can't put it simply into words oTL

agree. DMMd the best yaoi game. Gotta wait for aarin's english patch before playing it.. maan it's really a nice game.

True. Art, Story, BGM, Seiyuu moans... XD EVERYTHING is 11/10.

By Patch you mean Summer Side Stories or the Re:Connect patch?

haysstt.. im not good at gamess how terrifically sad.. ahyyysstt.. well maybe people might be good at games and some are not.. ahahahaha

How about downloading DMMd on Fuwanovel? Their version is easy and there's no need for furthert installations. English Patch is already included there, and it is in torrent btw. :)

I think Enzai is to umm.. scary, cruel..?

I've finished download T&B but I still can't access it. And Togainu No Chi seems to be missing part 2.

Umm yeah like, it was released on Summer 2013. XD It's sequel is already translated too XD

Yes, it is, but wait till you play Sweet Pool. It's like the scariest BL game out there. XD

Ohh.. so that's why she kept being annoying all those time.. saying things like "wasted my time.." or "not fair!"

Yeah, I saw her swearing at her screen. No wonder..

Could be so, but the art and story is actually nice, it's just that it is too tragic, but it's actually worth it XD

You really should. If ever you have troubles on playing it, don't hesitate to ask me. Although I'm not an expert, but I guess I'll do my best to help. :)