What is your favorite anime of all time?

WindyRain

There's alot of good animes out there and I was wondering, is there an ultimate anime? I think that the ultimate anime in the world is Durarara. :Red_fox: It's got mostly everything! Drama, crazy people, and hot guys!

What's your favorite anime of all time?

How is better than the rest you have watched?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• littlelier

• Dexen

• Dragon of St. Valentine

I must say that One Piece is my favorite anime!!!!..Its amazing in many ways: its funny, adventurous, it has drama, it definitely makes you cry lol XP, and it shows a great bond between friends and much more lol XD. I Love it very much!!! :_red_fox 2

I have to say Bleach is way better than most of my favourite animes because of the action-super powers, some comedy elements and tension that makes you anticipate the next episode!! Its awesome :)

• 3 years later...

Aikatsu, Akb0048, 07 Ghost, Pretty Rhythm Arora Dream, Legends of Legendary Heroes, A Dark Rabbit has Nine Lives, and Seraph of the End are my Favories #1 anime (can't decide which is the best, sorry)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Inuyasha! First anime I ever watched and I still cannot stop re-watching it. Who knew staying up late and watching the Adult Swim channel would actual change my life forever. The next day I looked up "adult swim cartoon with dog ears wearing red" (haha, this was in 2007 I'm talking. I was 10 and life changed)

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite anime would be Bleach, Inuyasha, Cardfight! Vanguard, Yugioh, No.6, Gravitation, Big Windup! , Seraph of the End, Kaze no Stigma, Shattered Angels, Aquarion + Evol, Attack on Titan. I can watch them over and over again and never get bored.

• 1 year later...

I have like few on my mind now:

Naruto Shippuden

Monster

Higurashi

K-ON

Ajin

Aka-chan to Boku

Dragon Ball Z

Death Note

Kara no Kyoukai

Ouran High School Host Club

pandora hearts

Usagi Drop

Romeo no Aoi Sora

Saiyuki

Shingeki no Kyojin

Hellsing Ultimate

Ashita no Joe

Can I give two? I know everyone wants to give more than one and that's not fair but I can never pick between Yu Yu Hakusho and xxxHolic. No one really talks about those two anime anymore (although with the new YYH OVA coming out I think the fandom is coming back!) but I love these two shows so much.

I've seen nice animes here and there but B L E A C H will always be my favorite (i kno the ending sucks but here me out :'D) . It was my childhood, how it opened the gates of Anime World (WEEB ALERT) entirely for me.

• 4 months later...

Denpa onna to seishun otoko. I found it by chance in the middle of looking for good ecchi anime. I related to Touwa Erio so much during the time and Makoto's cynicism was too logical to ignore, and yet by the end he is proven to be not entirely correct, which was just a massive turn for me. Sometimes it's easy to subscribe to belief we've always thought to be absolute so it's important to rethink matters every now and then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a few favourites, so they aren't in any particular order.

Gundam Wing

Soul Eater

Cowboy Bebop

Big O

Lupin the Third

Death Note

• 4 months later...