~Pact of lust~ (Private with SakiOda)

PURE-MADNESS

Plot:

(UC) is a powerful pureblood who had been living for centuries. (MC) is a hunter from one of the most famous hunter families, he lost his mother and brother to a vampire attack, and his father has fallen into depression since then, leaving him to deal with most of his family affairs. In one of his missions, he meets the pureblood and barely knowing each other, they spend the night together. The next morning, the hunter is gone, and the pureblood only hope they can meet once more.

Characters:

rudbeckia_by_dei4eg_uke_chan_zps14bc486f.jpg

Name: Gilbert Heinz

Orientation/Position: Bisexual/Seme

Personality: Gilbert is a flirtatious man and quiet laid back. He would use any means necessary to get what he wants, and he is very serious about his job as a hunter. He have a deep hatred for vampires, and is not afraid to show it, as a matter of fact he doesn't bother hiding it. He can be very cruel in his methods of killing, he can also be a ruthless man, but he have a soft side.

Bio: His mother and brother were killed by a vampire in front of him. His father, a great hunter, became an alcoholic and depressed man after the death of his loved ones. He is one of the best hunters in the association and his goal is to find out who was the vampire that ruined his life.

The streets were quiet at night, not a single sound could be heard except that of the wind flowing by delicately, as if checking that every door were closed. The gentle breeze suddenly turned heavier, and the sound of horses galloping at full speed could be heard from afar. The silence was interrupted by the loud steps of the horses and the sound of the carriage's wheels as they tried to keep up with the high speed. Inside the carriage were a woman and two children. Her hair was beautifully silver, and her eyes were bright blue. She seemed deeply concerned, a frown between her elegant, perfect eyebrows. She looked out the window at the passing houses, noticing not a single light was on. Her heart was pounding fast, and she was hugging the two children as if her life depended on it.

The horses stopped abruptly, they seemed afraid of something. The animals could feel the dangerous and unfamiliar presence to their very bones. They tried running away, but the chains attached to them prevented their escaping. The woman's eyes widen in alarm, and she tighten her grip on the two youngsters. For a moment, everything was silent once more, and then came the loud sound of a door breaking. The shattered wood and glass fell on the floor and before them stood a red eyed creature with immense thirst for blood. The children hid their face in their mother's blossom afraid, their small bodies trembling, shivering. The brave woman clenched her teeth and took out a sharp knife from under her dress, then glared at the horrifying creature. She needed to gain time.

She waited for the beast to attack, and as he did so, she buried the sharp blade in his arm and pulled out. The deep cut was easily healed, but the creature screamed in pain, then attacked them once more. This time she hurt his stomach, but the creature was faster and stronger, and in the blink of an eye, the beast had her pinned under him, his elongated fangs buried deep in her delicate neck. A pool of blood surrounded them, and then came a sharp cry, and another followed, till all went black.

Gilbert abruptly woke up. His whole body was drenched in sweat, and he was shivering. His eyes opened wide, and he panted for a few minutes. The nightmare had been terrible, but it was not unfamiliar, he had been having the same dream for the past couple of years. He fought hard to catch his breath, and called out to the butler. This one came quickly to attend him.

"Again my lord?" The old man asked, his face full of worry. The younger male only nodded and headed to the bathroom, it was going to be a long morning.

After breakfast, Gilbert headed to his office and checked the letter that had arrived that morning. They were neatly stacked on one side of the desk. One of them caught his attention, it had a red and golden seal and it seemed to be an invitation. He opened it and indeed it was. The letter read:

Mr. Heinz:

You've been invited to the celebration of the new heir of the pureblood original family Boursier, in representation of the Hunter Association. We hope to see you there;

Sincerely:

The Boursier Family

Gilbert eyed the piece of paper for a while longer, and sighed. He passed his fingers through his hair and looked out the window.

"It is going to be a long day indeed," he repeated to himself.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• PURE-MADNESS

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Nickoli Boursier

Orientation/Position: Bisexual/Uke

Personality: Nickoli is a fun loving man His loves for masquerade balls and large parties keep him entertained, when he must be a Man of business he shows the more serious stern side. He is somewhat flirtatious and enjoys wearing the suits he has. He has no hatred toward the Hunters though he wishes his father hadn't killed and gotten on their list. Though his father is always angry and serious, Nickoli is a kind person and very gentle.

Bio: Part of a pureblood family that has been well known for going out on random killings, Most of the family has been Podded off and spread out the entire world. More then half of the podded groups lost their Younger generation and pair'd off with humans. Most Of the family rely on Nickoli to have a full fledged vampire relationship. He has trained a little with fighting and is usually trying to make peace with following members of the Hunters, In an attempt to make peace for his fathers transgressions towards them.

Sitting in the office a soft knock resided on the door and a Man dressed in an Renaissance butler outfit as he bowed his hair slipped over shoulder as tied back in a ribbon. Nickoli looked up and rose from his seat. "Excellent so all the invites are passed out for the ball? Where there any guest who declined?" The Butler nodded and the shook his head. Nodding slightly Nickoli rested his chin on his palm and looked around for a bit, "Father said this was my Coming out Party, My last Hurrah before he picks my bride. luckily for me its a mixed ball so there should be no fighting, and i may do as i please before I'm wedded off, Lets have fun tonight, alright Nitale" the man in the Renaissance outfit to a graceful bow and went to the closet near by pulling out an outfit and a mask.

Lightly getting up from the chair the man Nickoli called Nitale made his way over lightly laying the clothing out for inspection, With a nod from Nickoli, the man had left and stood outside of the room. "Its perfect, Please begin the preparations for the house, I expect nothing less then perfect, Your a vampire after all, Get to it." all that was heard was a 'yes Master' and then nothing as Nickoli placed his mask on and looked at the mirror. "Its lovely. Tonight Will be perfect"

"Master, how about this suit for a change? It's an old Armani, but it still fits you perfectly and even makes your elegance stands out if I must say so" The old butler said while holding a beautiful black suit, with a very refined design that Gilbert had bought in one of his many trips to Paris. The brunette stared at the piece of clothing for a minute and his eyes widen with excitement.

"That's perfect Holand, I had forgotten I had bought such a suit. I haven't used it ever since that time in Paris when the president held a celebration for the Hunters' Association. Get it ready for me please." Gilbert replied over his shoulder while heading to the bathroom for a quick shower. The old man nodded and left as well, leaving the big, luxurious room completely empty.

Gilbert glanced at the clock. There was 30 minutes left till the party. Usually people would rather be there about half an hour earlier, but this young master was use to the attention he gathered by coming late, most of all to a party he was not very enthusiastic about. He noticed the suit from before laying on his bed ready to be wore. He sighed and approached it, then started to change into the clothes.

"To think i'll b wasting such a suit for a party with those beasts," he whispered to himself.

Not too long after, he was ready to leave. The butler and him got into one of those old-modeled elegant black cars that would cost many thousands of dollars now days, and drove away. Gilbert kept looking out the window the entire time, his expression was not one that could be figured out easily, but his butler was too old to be deceived by it.

"What's bothering you my lord, if I may ask?" The old man said breaking the tension.

"I dont really want to know," he stated the obvious, "why do I have to be in the same room as those blood suckers?" He complained like a child.

The old man placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it softly."My lord, you are the head of this family. You must represent it as well as your father once did." The old man reminded him as he usually did every time the young man would have doubts.

"You talk about him as if he were dead Holand." Gilbert stated, now facing the butler.

"He is dead in life my lord. Your father have lost all hope and given into depression and alcohol, I wouldn't call that being alive," the butler replied coldly.

Gilbert laughed but his laughter held no amusement. "You are always so honest." He stated and the conversation died out.

They finally reached the mansion. As usual with these vampire nobles, everything was extravagant and stunk of riches. Gilbert's walked through the main entrance feeling rather uncomfortable. He didn't knew why, but ever since he was a child, his senses had been extremely kin compared to other hunters, and he could feel the vampires under his very skin. Their scent, their wicked aura, were all extremely uncomfortable for him.

He entered the ball room, and many eyes landed immediately on him. Even in the vampire society, his family was very well-known and respected. Some guests approached him and greeted him, but he avoided them swiftly after a few short replied, and soon, he was drinking champagne in a isolated corner. His glare was enough to keep must people away without him having to be rude about it. He held back a sigh, and looked around. The party hadn't officially began yet, and he was already ready to leave. He really couldn't stand the place.

The party grew rather fast as Nickoli waited in his room. Nitale had walked into the room with a box, that held a large amount of masks each one decorated in a old renaissance fashions, Each one looked simply unique pattern's and color's. each mask had a satin string on each side of the masks.

Nodding once Nickoli smiled. "Please Pass these out to the guest's every guest Must wear one." Nitale Bowed and left the room. "Young Master please wait until I fetch you sir." and then there was sudden silence down in the ball Hall.

"As you wish Nitale" He placed on a black elaborate mask and tied it on as he looked into the mirror the Crimson colored eyes stood out as he adjusted his blonde hair, to fall around the mask gently, waiting until Nitale fetched him. He remained in the room awaiting for his summons out of the room.

Meanwhile in the party room Nitale already wearing his mask walked down the stairs holding a box full of masks. He stopped for a moment looking around the room at the guests. He slowly moved down the stairs in a graceful manner holding out a box full of colorful masks for everyone in the room.

"The Young Master Requests that each guest must wear a mask, Please choose your mask and Put it on, The Young Master will come down the moment everyone has a mask on." He held out the box to each person around the room.

As Nitale made his way around the room Stopping at the last guest to arrive. "Glad you could make it sir, Please take a mask and put it on. The young Master should be out soon" Nitale waited for the Mask to be taken. He then turned on his Heel and went back up the very same stairs he came down on.

Nitale walked right up to Nickoli's room and knocked. "Young Lord the Guest's have all received their Masks You may Go down to the Ballroom Now" with permission to exit the room Nickoli made his way down to the Hall through a secret passage.