Unquestionable Obedience

Teesie

Haku entered the room and closed the door behind him, starring at the raven haired man. His eyes were filled with helplessness and the last hope he had.

Now was the time. Whatever he would do now, It just can't turn out right.. so why should he be afraid of pain anymore? After a few seconds in which he needed to encourage himself, he stepped up to his Master and grabbed his collar. The petite boy pulled him closer before he started whispering, ''I love you.. and you will only get free from me, if you'd kill me..''.

He placed his lips on his raven haired masters. This was a clear signal.. finally he could confess what he was feeling for him.

As the kiss was loosened he looked deeply into the beautiful green eyes of his master and let go of his collar. He will kill me for sure now.. at least with knowing that he would kill somebody that loves him.. The petite boy would definitely excuse his feelings. Not anymore.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Amai-i

Surprise wasn't what the master was thinking. The other now had him by the collar whispering words of affection slowly and effectively in his ear. Pulling away Haku leaned closer...close enough to plant a kiss onto his lips....he felt...soft...and wanting. He could feel the emotions radiating off the thin teen. Haku wanted Yahetu and the male felt the same.

Yahetu was looking into sapphire eyes. The same eyes that had looked to him with confusion last night. The eyes that....hurted him when glaring at him with hatred. Blowing out a sigh he looked from the other. So the little slave had came all this way to tell him that? That emotion-...no feeling he had been holding from him for so long. Love. Though, steering his green eyes back to the petit pale teen he wondered...Love...how long? How long has this brat been in love with me. I for one know nothing of this feeling...Haku has never shown it. softly wiping away the kiss that lingered on his lips he looked back toward the window.

"In that case....join me. Join me as I walk around the village. I could use your company." he voiced, once again looking to the blond.

Haku was scared stiff.. he couldn't move anymore. He starred at his master and awaited his answer.. would he kill him now, or still ignore him? But the answer of his Master was unforeseeable. A walk through the village?.. After everything that had just happened between them? But if this was the will of his master he had no right to disagree. '' I'd love to join you.. Master Yahetu.'' The blond answered a bit confused but still gladly that the tall man didn't ignore his existence anymore. ''I'll go and get my coat.'' he said, before leaving the bedchamber of the raven haired man. While he walked to the coat rack he felt his leg aching, that made him remember that he was not allowed to stress his leg.

This little fact was the only thing that would prevent him from walking with his beloved master and so he ignored the sharp pain. He took his coat and walked back to his masters bedchamber. ''Are you ready to go, Master?'' Haku asked the piercing green eyed man through the wooden door.

The dark haired man glanced at the other before beckoning him to come closer. The green eyed master didn't expect to go to the village so soon...let alone today, possible tomorrow. Though he hadn't made himself clear to the other male that was outside the door.

"Come here." he called to the other, index finger stopping the 'come here' motion as he registered the other couldn't see him behind the thick dark oak wood door. Waiting until the other opened the door he covered his mouth as a cough ran through his body. "Lay with me." he told the teen.

The blond now had on his coat, Yahetu knew that the sapphire eyes teen could barely walk on his leg. He wasn't that dense, that is why he would have Haku lay with him...for the rest if the day. They could carry on a conversation, or most of all maybe share the love they had for one another.

.. Come in? .. Haku was now really confused. Didn't his master wanted to walk with him through the village just a minute ago? The petite boy entered and immediately blushed as he realized that he did misunderstood his master. ''I-.. I am sorry.. I've just thought that.. '' Haku said scratching the back of his head. This was embarrassing. He took of the coat and placed it on the chair before stepping back up to the bed of his master to lay himself next to him.. but wait a second.. he would actually lay next the beloved tall man with the piercing green eyes and the long, smooth raventoned hair.

Now the petite boy actually realized what he was up to. His cheeks were rushed with blood once again and he could only stare into the piercing green orbs of his Master he loved so much. he took a deep breath before doing as he was demanded.. His petite body was so close to his master that he could hear him breathing and this whole situation made him more excited then he'd thought.. his heart was sped up and his body tense.. Haku turned on the side so he could see his master properly and smiled at him. ''Do you feel better, master?''

''Do you feel better, master?''[/Quote]

Yahetu looked to the blond at that question, the long raven haired man knew now that those words meant more than just for the satisfaction of a master. It was laced with real care and real emotions because the other male loved him. Sighing softly he turned back to the window before nodding slightly. Yahetu didn't want the other boy to worry for him too much, he was feeling fine.

Mom....I'm so relieved that I didn't let you down. I have finally found someone who loves me, even though I came about it wrong. You always told me to find someone that truly cares for me and not just fear me. These were your word to me the day before you died, the day you found out that I owned slaves. Eyes closing to the painful memory he took a deep breath. The man truly was happy.

"I feel fine...your the one hurt, you should worry about yourself....not me." glancing toward the other occupying his bed. Those sapphire eyes was looking to him...and....his lips...were.....so.......close. Not able to help the temptation he captured the slave's lips softly lightly nibbling them wanting entrance to taste the teen fully.

He watched his Master carefully and laid a hand on his forehead to check his if he still had fever.. no fever. This made Haku so happy that he began to smile again.. '' I don't want to worry about myself.. I am feeling fine.. more than fine actually.. '' Haku answered the raven haired man.. now knowing that he was more than just his owner.. he wouldn't obey Yahetu because he was his master.. but for being the only person Haku truly loves.

Finally. The raven haired male kissed him again.. Haku's heart skipped a beat as he returned the kiss of his beloved master. The feeling of those soft lips on his.. he missed this feeling so badly. The petite boy felt the request of entering of his master and opened his mouth slightly so the tongue of his master could slip through. Through grabbing the shirt of his master he tried to find a feeling of security.. and he found it. The beating heart of his master so close to his.. chest to chest. Haku had never been this close to Yahetu before and the blond boy would never want this moment to end..

( This is my first time in writing something like this in English so please, forgive me my mistakes HAHA I am still learning :'3 )

Pulling the other closer he wrapped his arm around his waist pulling the petit teen on top of him. Delving his tongue deeper in the other's mouth he pulled his arm back to rest his tanned hands in the other's hip. When there he ended the kiss looking into the sapphire eyes and smiled a little.

"I'm planning on going all the way...tell me to stop whenever you want." it was true that Yahetu was the blond's master, but he wouldn't force the petit boy to have sex with him if he didn't want to. After all his mother said to find love...not just a sex partner it someone to rape. The dark haired male would do exactly that and make his ... loving parent proud.

Pushing the other down so their hips connected he began to grind his growing erection into the other moaning, though not audibly, at the contact. It felt good to actually be able to relieve some tension, the tanned man knew that this could relax him in many ways. "Haku....I...want you to be honest with me. If I hurt you....tell me." he whispered, green fighting against sapphire as their eyes clashed with much emotions.

''Ngh-.. '' The blond was not prepared for this change of position but sighed in pleasure as he began to move his own tongue carefully to make contact with the tongue of his master and start playing with it. He didn't really know what to do but he was just too deep into it to stop this right here. As the kiss ended he looked red faced into the piercing green eyes of his master and lost himself into them..

To Go all the way..? he wanted to do it with him.. and Haku felt the same way as his master did and nodded.. though he was afraid he would not stop his master. ''H-haa..~ '' W-What was that?! Haku could not believe that he just made this kind of sound.. he could not control his voice anymore as he felt the rubbing on his lower part. This was just too much for him to handle and so he began to moan quietly. ''I-.. I will tell you.. master.. ~'' Haku respond with his voice accompanied with lust. What happened to him? He never thought of being able to made such noises..

He could feel his erection growing harder and being squeezed in his tight trousers. Tough he could not control his own hips anymore, they kept on rubbing against the hips of his Master. His peach-toned lips asking for another kiss of his master.

Pulling the other close he kissed his lips slowly delving his tongue into the hot cavern again as his finger worked at unbuttoning his and Haku's pants. The dark haired man wanted them off..now! Pulling away from the blond's lips, he looked down working off both their pants leaving the slaves nude and Yahetu in his boxers.

Glancing up his orbs once again enticed by the sapphire eyes. Sitting into an upright position the smaller male still straddling his hips he kissed the peach colored lips once more, his fingers trailing up and down the pale spine of the teenager.

"Are you ready?" he asked the other male as his fingers was dangerously close to the other entrance. Eyes widening he smirked...he had almost forgot. Pulling his fingers up to Haku's plump lips he smiled. "Suck." he demanded, though as a lover and not a master.

Haku returned every kiss as if it was he last one. Unable to set anything against his passionate master he just let the raven haired master free him from his trousers and shorts. This was the first time the petite boy let anyone see him like this, what made him turn his blushed face to the side, to avoid the lustful gaze of his Master. Never before was somebody able to admire this view of the spotless lower body..

The wandering Finger of his master made him twitch with pleasure and laying his hand upon the broad shoulders of the raven haired man. ''I.. I am ready master.. '' his voice sounded shakily since this was his first time doing this.. letting someone this close and disclose his delicate spots..

As he had the Fingers at his lips he began to lick them up until he reach the fingertips before letting them glide inside his mouth where he began to suck them gently, like his beloved master had demanded him to... This felt so kinky but he couldn't help himself but to allow himself to sigh in pleasure again~ ..

Once Yahetu thought the fingers were wet enough with saliva he pulled them out the other's mouth before trailing them down the pale spine above him stopping at the slight pale pink entrance. Looking up into the sapphire eyes he slowly pushed one finger into the puckered hole watching the other closely for his reaction. The green eyed man knew it would be uncomfortable but the blond could deal with that. It was the next finger Yahetu was worried about...it would stretch the puckered hole and maybe hurt Haku.

"Relax...take off your shirt." he announced before poking his middle finger at the hot cavern as well trying to warn the boy above him that another digit would soon enter. Biting his slightly brown-pinkish lips, due to his naturally tanned skin, he pushed the other finger in to join the the index. "Does it hurt?" his face etched with worry as he heard Haku hiss. The man knew it would hurt, but he wanted to know if it was unbearable.

While grabbing the shirt of the tall and beloved master again, Haku awaited the first Finger to enter him since he felt it already at the right spot. Feeling the moisturized finger sliding inside the petite and pale body tensed up for the strange feeling he got. His sapphire eyes were showing a mixture of shame and Lust.. This was only the beginning. Haku would have to endure a lot but he was ready for it.. though this situation was new it felt right since he have found secure in the arms of the raven haired man.

His shirt? This would mean to show him all the patched wounds on shoulder and breast his beloved Yahetu had caused.. Slowly letting off the shirt of his master he began to unbutton his shirt and let it slide of his petite body. Tough the strange feeling Haku tried to relax and wrapped his skinny arms loosely around the neck. His face came closer to his master and he gave a quiet wince of pain as the expected second finger was pushed inside him.

''It.. it hurts,'' Haku answered honestly as he returned the worried look of his master with a faint smile, ''please don't look like that..'' he whispered to his master with a lustfully shaded voice. ''Please keep on going..'' Sealing his soft lips with the ones of Yahetu..

( I am going to >yolo

Yahetu nodded before scissoring his fingers to stretch the one above him. Haku was enduring the pain for him...the raven haired man smiled as he continued the action for a while. Once he felt the boy was ready he slowly added the third finger before looking into those beautiful sapphire orbs.

"I need you to relax or else it would hurt more." the man informed the smaller petit teen as he roamed his fingers around inside the tight entrance of the body above. The pale skin a flushed pink as he continued to thrust his digits into Haku's puckered hole. Leaning his head up a little he waited for a kiss from the utterly beautiful boy. Yahetu loved those soft peach colored lips whenever the collided with his. It was as if they were meant to be.

"I'm...going to try and enter you now ok? Try to stay relaxed." the pale teen had relax a little. Maybe the green eyed man shouldn't have warned the other...that way he wouldn't be tensed.

''Ngh-.. '' He moaned quietly against the lips of his master as he felt the movement of the fingers inside his body. Once the third Finger entered him, Haku had difficulties to stay relaxed but with looking into the piercing green eyes He felt as if all the pain was eased at a single blow..

''I-.. I can feel every move your finger make.. '' The blond observed for himself as he felt the thrust. Quietly moaning Haku kissed his master and fastened the wrapped arms a little while clinging to the body of his master.. their skin touching.. and the ability of feeling the heartbeat of his master gave Him an ineffably feeling of exhilaration.

Licking the underlip of the tanned man as he stopped the kiss, Haku loosened his arms to make a gap between their bodies. ''I-.. I will try my best..'' the blond whispered red-faced as he looked back into the piercing green orbs of his beloved master. ''but please.. keep looking at me like this.. it-.. helps me.'' The blond said sheepishly and prepared himself mentally for the next step. He knew that it would hurt.. but it would make him feel the raven haired man inside him. Actually.. The petite was even able to feel a twisted pleasure coming within the pain.. Did this mean for him to be gross..?

Yahetu nodded before leaning toward the blond to kiss the plump peach colored lips of the pale body above him. The raven haired man, eyes continuing to stare at Haku as he requested, was trying to make the other as relaxed as he could get. The next piece of flesh that would be entering the pale pink puckered entrance would be bigger than the three fingers.

"Ok...then I want you to try your best and enjoy this. It may hurt but it will get better...I promise." Yahetu had never had sex with another male, but he have heard of it. The stretching was done....the petit teen above him lubricated...not properly but a little was better than none. Pulling the waist of the blond's closer to his erection he glanced down for a split second to see if it was aimed correctly.

Green eyes clashing back to sapphire he slowly pushed the lithe body down, his member beginning to push against the walls of Haku's cavern. Biting his lips softly he pushed harder, the head of his cock entering the tight passage as he grunted. The man watched as the blond slightly cringed, but he continued to sheath himself into the male above him.

The moment of entry came closer and the petite boy began to get excited and his body tensed up again.. He knew he had to stay calm but how could he? He was on the brink of getting deflorated. After low voice of the raven haired man had sounded Haku nodded, still trying to relax himself through looking into the beautiful green orbs of the taller man. And there it was.. the blond felt the first contact with the member of his master and cringed with excitement.

The more his Master pushed himself inside Haku's petite body, the more he felt the persisting pain in his abdomen. A stifling cry sounded as the green eyed man pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside him. He pain he felt became bigger but so did the Lust.. the sapphire eyed moaned with pleasure and pain, digging his nails into the shoulders of the tanned man. ''It hurts.. '' Haku struggled to breath for a second but recollected himself soon. His bleary-eyes still directed to his master, he began to relax as he accustomed to the pain..

Yahetu stopped his movement for a while before slowly and patiently waiting until the other adjusted. Haku was already walking painfully due to his healing leg, the man didn't want to cause any more problems than he already had. Gripping tighter on the waist he inched the rest of his length in when he deemed it was time. Upon taking the other's small waist and pulling it toward him he was able to fully sheath himself in the tight hole.

Moaning lightly the green irises connected with teary sapphire eyes as the tanned man gained his breath. Yahetu knew he had to wait a little longer, but the constriction the pale boy's entrance was causing was slowly but surely driving him insane. "I-I can't hold on any longer." the dark haired male voiced closing his eyes tightly. Haku was tight....tighter than anything he had ever been in before.

"I-I can't hold on any longer."

His beloved master was holding himself back for him? The usually cold-faced Yahetu was really worrying about him.. these words let his heart skip a beat.. He meant something to is master. He reached his goal.. and lost himself to the raven haired man.. to fall in love was not the plan.. but it can't be helped anymore.

The blond gave a gentle smile although he was in pain, ''Please.. don't worry about me.. I can take it..'' he said shakily before kissing the forehead of the raven haired man, whom Haku gave himself up to. His own member was already twitching for attention and wanted to be touched.. the rest of his body, slightly shuddering with lust, awaited the first move of his piercing green eyed Master. Haku was ready.. he would take anything for his master as long as he could find security in the green irides of the tanned man.. ''May I call you.. by your forename..?''

Yahetu was about to thrust into the tight pale body above him, until he heard the other question. Call me by my forename...would he be able to? Haku is the one that loves me after all....I love him also. Mother said....- Staring into the sapphire eyes, studying the emotions swirling in them he smiled softly. Of course he'd let the petit teen call him by his given name..the name his mother gave him.

"Yes, you can call me whatever you'd like." Yahetu explained his black hair falling from the pins as he finally thrust up into the puckered hole. Moaning softly he grabbed the hips of the pale body and lifted the other before pulling him down once again, his cock slamming into the other. Only moments away from hitting the other's prostate he continued to thrust into Haku.

Once the tanned man began to thrust inside him, the petite boy began to moan out loud with Lust and pain. Grabbing tighter the broadly shoulders of the raven haired, on which Haku sat on , he squinnied and put his head back. As the first few painfully thrust had been done inside him the blond adjusted to the member of his master slamming inside him again and again, Haku couldn't hold his voice back anymore. ''Yahetu-... Aahhn~'', the blond moaned longing for more..

The feeling of the cock thundering up his butt and the right aimed hits at his prostate slowly driving the petite boy insane and causing even more cries of lust. Though it was painfully the he audibly started enjoying both of it, pain and Pleasure. But it wasn't enough yet.. slowly letting go of the shoulder from Yahetu, Haku encompassed his own member and creating the tightness it needed to stroke it gently in the rhythm of thrusts.

Yahetu smirked at the other as he moaned to his thrusts. The small teen was now stroking himself and the dark haired man actually really like the view. Continuing to slam up into the pale body above him he bit into his bottoms lip, he felt his release close. He wouldn't last too long...not with that pleasurable look on Haku's face...not with those moans as well as the tightness constricting around his dripping cock.

"Cum Haku..." he whispered staring into the sapphire eyes of the boy's. The bright orbs was filled with lust as admiration as he looked into Yahetu's. Black hair strewn around the pillow his thrust stopped as he shot ropes and ropes of cum into the entrance milking him dry. Letting out only a low grunt, he refused to moan like a wanton whore.

Unable to endure the pressure to cum anymore, Haku did just as his Master demanded him to. Briefly before his master, The petite boy released what had bottled up until this very moment. With a panting the blond speckled the belly of his master with his cum and gave another stifling sob as he felt the other male cuming inside him..

''Yahetu-.. I.. I am sorry.. '' Haku apologized heavily breathing for making his beloved master dirty like this. The sapphire eyed looked ashamed for what he had done into the piercing green eyes, still sitting on his lap of the raven haired man and tried to cover his flagging member with his hands

Yahetu registered the other apologizing for cumming onto his stomach, his shirt slightly dirtied as well as the cloth smeared into the cum. Looking up to the sapphire eyes he just smiled shaking his head. I swear this kid will be the death of me.

Looking up to the ceiling he lightly pulled the other up to withdraw his cock from the now stretched entrance. Lying the boy beside him he turned to face him. Mother....I don't know if this is acceptable for you, but I have found a love. Someone to keep me happy...someone to make me change my life around to just supporting the two of us.

"From this day fourth...your no longer my personal slave...but you are mine. My lover. I love you Haku." his voice soft as he leaned to to kiss the other softly.

FIN~