Unquestionable Obedience

Teesie

Unquestionable Obedience

Yahetu Iwa was a well known man of his words. Kept promises and never betrayed a soul. If he was well associated with a person they were considered lucky. Yahetu was currently a boss of an underground association in which he sold slaves. Auctions were done mostly every other Friday. Though with these condition he had a known slave of his own. The boy was new to the castle. He hadn't been with Yahetu no more than a month, but he was pretty decent. The kid was quite thin at the age of eighteen, but he interest Yuhetu. Bought at an auction of a familiar franchise, the boy was sold to him for thrity million dollars. The man was quite satisfied with the boy. Out of all the slaves that harvested his castle the newly bought was his favorite. Therefore, he made the boy his personal servant.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Amai-i

As the youngest son of a family, which made slavery and slave-education to its mission, he was bred up to live as slave of an noble Master. As he reached the age of 18, Haku Ono was sold to a well known blackbirder, where he starts gain his first experiences as personal servant. Indeed, he wasn't as competent as his elder siblings so he just tries his hardest to please his master.

Just as every morning he woke up early to put his uniform on and and get his master the demanded morningcoffee. While he pour the coffe into the cup he spaced out, thinking about his actually unkind fate of being a faceless slave of somebody without any chance to be independet of the will of his master. Due his clumsiness he spill some coffee on his left hand and tries to shake of the pain. Daingit..! I should concentrate on my work before I do something really dumb and upset Master Yahetu.. After a short time of grousing Haku brings the prepaired salver to the room of his owner. After knocking he awaits admission to enter the room. 'Good mornig Master' he says politely with a greeting bow. While serving the coffee he hides his scalded hand so the owner doesn't notice his clumsiness. Then he steps back and maintains quietly to recieve orders.

(Please give me a feedback if it's okay like this >3

Yahetu heard a knock catching his attention. He knew that it had to Haku. "Come in." glancing at the boy as he entered the man looked to the table where his coffee now sat. "Hm.....thank you." he said calmly, no emotions in his voice. Grabbing the cup he took a sip before placing it back onto the platter. He stared at the boy as he continued to stand in the opening of the room.

"You can go." he explained after seeing the boy wait for a command. Glancing back out the window he watched the birds began to fly around chirping. Peaceful morning.

(ARE YOU KIDDIN' ahaha it was great)

With an bow he leaves the room of his owner and walks back to his personal little room. He finds it weird for himself, that he's got a room for himself while the other slaves from Master Yahetu have to stay in dormitories. Well, nevermind. Don't question your luck.. he thought and takes his jacket off. The dawning spring heats up the air so he also has to put his middle-lenght golden hair up to a plait. Still a few wisps of hair, besides his finge, pend on the sides of his face. It is so boring.. except pleasing my master I have nothing to do here.. Searching for any amusement he left his room to play the piano in the lounge of the big castle. After some beautiful melodies, he was thaught to actually entertain his owner, he just start clinking on the piano. Afterwards he had decided to clean the the lounge and get himself a frond and start dusting.

Thanks to his clumpsiness he managed it to push over a sumptuous vase. His heart stoped for a moment and he just tried to prevent in from falling but it was already to late. He broke the precious vase of his owner. This would have ment a lot of trouble or even a punishment for him. What Have I done..?! I am so dead when he figures out that I#ve broke it! Panicking, he starts to sweep the broken fragments together and hides them in his room. What should I do now?.. he will totally find out about this. Should I confess it?..

Still panicking he hides in his bedroom and tries to put the shattered vase together.

( I am sorry HAHA This ended up in being funny :'3 )

Yahetu heard the melody of the piano and guessed that it was Haku. What was that boy doing just wondering around? Sighing he shook his head and looked toward the window again...at least the piano was comforting. Standing to open the window the breeze flew through whisking his long black hair from his face. Yahetu had a scar that ran across his left brow.. It was a simple mistake he had made as a kid trying to help his mother cook.

The wind had a calming effect on the man. He felt like taking a scroll in the town. Slowly standing he grabbed his coat from the closet in case it got too chilly. He guesses that he could bring the boy with him. Slowly walking into the corridor he walked upstairs heading to Haku's room.

At the door he opened it and stared at the boy occupying the room. Just what was he doing? The other's back was turned to him but he saw his arms steadily moving. "What are you doing?" he asked the boy. He hoped nothing stupid...he really didn't have time for a disobedient slave at the moment. His eyes narrowed at the blond shade of hair.

Haku was so buisy putting the vase together, that he didn't even noticed his master entering the room. But as the low voice sounds behind his back he flinched out of scariness. He recognized that it was the voice of his blackhaired owner, who just caught him in the act. Unable to speak he just turn around and let his master have a glance at the halfbroken vase. His petit body began to tremble with fear and he looked helplessly, with his saphir blue eyes, to the tall man standing infront of him.

'I-.. it was an accident..'' Haku started to stuttering as he jumped up and apologeticly bows down befor his owner. If his parents could see him now, they would be turn away their glances in shame. ''Please master Yahetu.. f-forgive me..'' he craved his fearfully with his stuttery voice.

Yahetu stared at the other's back before the boy turned around revealing a broken vase. At the sight the black haired man sighed. He knew that it would be something troublesome. The man just wanted to go for a walk in the town. Sighing heavily he dropped his coat before walking toward the boy. He was now bowed asking for forgiveness. Rolling his eyes Yahetu stared at the blond. He did know that begging wouldn't help right? "Why didn't you just tell me? That's not even an expensive vase. It was from my father." looking to the boy.

This was ridiculous. The boy always had to ruin something. Yahetu's dad was now dead. He had died last month and it really didn't hurt that much seeing as he barely knew his father. "Just clean it up and come with me..." pulling the teen to a upright position. "Don't be careless again. I will replace it, but if you ever do it again there will be discipline. Though you do deserve some sort of punishment. No meal...for tonight." letting the bond strands go stepping back to the entrance of the door. "Hurry...I'm waiting." he said staring at the boy.

As he got pulled up to a upright position again all he could do was looking frearfully into the eyes of his Master. As far as I know his father died.. how could he stay so calm after I destroyed a precious remembrance of his father..? .. ''I-.. I promise.. I will be more careful next time.. '' He answered innocently. No meal tonight? It was just perfectly fair punishment for being so clumpsy.

Haku takes a gasp of relief as the taller one let go of him. '' Of course..!'' he replied excitedly and turn around to dispose the broken vase. Afterward he rushes over to the coat rack and grabs his coat before he follows his master outside..

Walking outside the castle he padded down the stone walkway that was about one mile long. It was actually beautiful outside the castle. Each side of the stone walkway laced with flowers of different color, shape and size. Trees disarrayed in a pattern all in perfect line. Yahetu wanted nothing less. The black haired man trailed forward. Outside the castle wall was a small town. The raven haired man actually liked it. The town was lively with street stores, drift shops and others selling items on the street under a canvas. It was actually really nice. He would have him a coconut drink once there. He looked to his Calvary....he should ride the horses. Stopping in his steps he whistled...his favorite, Mahet, pranced to him. Hosting himself upon the horse he held his hand out to Haku. "Give me your hand." he said bored.

While walking next to his tall and classy master he indulged the sight of all these beautiful blooming Flowers and trees, in the new dawning spring season. The smell of spring fills the air, which lets a smile flash over his face. Wandering with his blackhaired Master gives him a sens of belonding and he begins to get interested in his yet unfamiliar owner.

The always bored and withdrawned to himself man must have another side to discover. As soon as he reached the little town offside the castle his eyes start shining. In his family was the outside always stricktly forbidden so he could resign himself with the imprisoned life of a slave. I could just get lost.. and be free.. he plays for a moment with this unappropriate thought but shakes it off immediatly and before he could turn round he discover his master on a beautiful horse.

''But I-..uhm.. I've never done this before.. '' he said sheepishly as his master told him to join him riding the horse. After this vase thing in the morning I can't afford making him even more upset.. After a painfully swallowing he does as his owner demands. He took the hand of him and hosted himself upon the horse, behind his Master. Still frightened he wraps his thinly arms around the waist off the blackhaired men and holds tight on him.

Mahet carries them through the town. It really was a lively place. Children laughing, jumping and dancing at their will. Their parents laughing at their antics and other kids helping pick vegetables. All of them happy to do as they willed. The horse pranced to the direction the raven haired man directed him in. Once there he slowly jumped off. Looking up to the boy.

Yahetu wanted to go into a small building to eat. Here the villagers fed the outsiders for a little to no money. The food was really good though. He always went to the same house each and every time. Walking into the old home he greeted the old lady. Her white hair pulled in a loose plait. She smiled many of her teeth missing. She ran a small eating section in her home. Many people come to eat here, one being Yahetu himself. Sitting he wandered did the boy get off the horse yet.

During the whole ride, Haku was more anxious to fall from the horse than amazed by the sight and the free living people in this town. More intersting was the fact that he was so unbelievably close to his so coldfaced master. Though he had nothing specific against his master, he could never stop the thoughts of just running away and living by his own will, without any Coldfaced man in which hand his life lays. he wonders why he does never choose this option..

was it because he is afraid of his master catching him and punishing him hardly.. or was it just because he never saw something like freedom in his entire life? ..

Since he was only 5'3 ft tall the horse seemed to be even taller. I just.. why isn't this Master helping me ..? And I have to play his slave, huh? .. thanks to a nice men, who came to help him down, he was able to follow his master into this old house. he had to ask the friendly looking old Lady to show him, where his master is sitting.

Giving the old woman a smile, he went to his master and sit himself right infrot of the blackhaired man. ''I am sorry.. I just couldn't manage to get down from the horse.. '' He said slightly irritated but after all he still tried to grin and bear it, so he does not sisgruntle the coldfaced master with the scar across the eyebrow.

The tanned man looked to him and frowned. "I can hear the annoyance in your voice. As if I give a damn. If it's directed toward me you best change it quickly." glaring lightly at the blond headed boy. He didn't have enough energy to really glare fully so this would have to do. The old lady approached, interrupting his speech. The raven man lightly smiled at her. she knew who he was since he came here plenty..

"Hello youngin....sir Yahetu." greeting the slave before the master. She placed a hot plate of porridge and bread in front of them both. "Do enjoy." she said walking away. Yahetu looked to his food and began to eat. The women cooked one certain food each day. It didn't matter to the man he actually liked them all. Pulling his hair away from the food he stuck it into a ball before slipping a chopstick in to hold it in place.

Haku didn't exspect such a shattering respond from his Master. The look he earned from him made him shudder. Still, he was never able to know when to shut up, so he spoke those dangerous words ''if you are so damn annoyed, why did you take me with you..'' despicable, after the old lady have served the food. as he realized what he just said he hoped strongly that the blackhaired men overheared him.

The meal doesn't really look appetizing to the petit boy so he didn't even try it. So he pushed the plate more to his master and just ate a chunk of bread. At this moment he just felt more than unwelcome and questioned himself what is going to happen when his master didn't overheard the sassy comment of him. I think this time I really get my punishment.. Why couldn't I just stick to everything I've been told at home? .. no objections..

After swallowing Yahetu looked to the blonde haired boy.. Did he just disrespect him while someone was around? Looking back toward his food he glanced back at the boy. In a split second the hot porridge that the boy had slide to him was on the flesh of the other's skin. The raven haired male knew it would burn; standing he grabbed the blonde hair and snatched the teen from his seat quickly dragging him outside. Once out the small home he let him go. The boy had lost his footing at some point. Looking down at the other he crouched to his level. Clutching his chin between his right hand. "Do not EVER back talk me." throwing the other head back making it hit the ground. Standing he walked back inside the small house to continue his meal.

The villagers outside stared with fear for the blond haired teen. What happened? A kid approached him. "Are you ok?" she asked, her short green hair flying in the wind.

In the very moment as he felt the burning pain on his hand he outcried painfully and gave a flich of pain. BEcause of this shock moment he didn't even had the chance to dodge the Hand trying to snatch his beautiful golden hair. Didn't he now that he was a personal servant raised by a honourable family? How dare he to put a hand on this precious slave just because of a little nothing?

After he has been torn outside reluctantly he were forced to take a deep look into the eyes of his master. At this point, his whole body screamed for spitting into the faced of his master but he could controle himself. He coulnd't bare anymore pain or humiliation in public. ''Y-Your wish.. is my command..'' He said with hidden scorn in his voice as the first tears flew down his pale rosy cheeks.

The collision with the ground made him pass out for a moment. As he gather his wits again he stood up, dust himself down and strokes the head of the greenhaired girl. ''It was nothing.. '' He said calmingly. He best not go back to his master and interrupt his meal. So he decide spend some time with the beautiful horse Mahet. At least he could bear back talk.

The tan skinned man was now done with his meal. Placing a small amout of money onto the table he left. The women always sold her food for about three coins but he always gave her like seven. Walking to the outside his eyes roamed his surroundings. There...that blond hair that he was looking for. Walking over to the boy he stood beside him. "Let us go." walking toward a stand that a man had. The table was arranged with ripe fruit. They all looked really good. "I would like a coconut." the man nodded quickly slicing one open and sticking a straw in it to hand to the man. The raven head man nodded placing four coins onto the table and looked to the boy expecting him to get a drink.

While stroking the horse and again fantasizing about running away, he didn't even noticed his master coming back. Just as his low voice sounded he twitches. This men can sneak like a big cat.. he thought for himself as he followed the tall man to a the stand. Glances over the fruits on the table but thanks to the previous happening he really didn't have the appetit for anything.

The sapphire eyed boy returned the look of his ravenhaired master and smiled scornfull. ''I don't want anything, thanks.'' He said to the men tho keeps the stand. Actually i just want to go to bed right now.. he confesses to himself and does his hair, which his master ruined while pulling at it.

The black haired man just shrugged walking away from the stand. "Do you wish to go to the castle?" he asked his piercing green eyes staring at the boy as he fixed his hair. He loves that hair so much I should pull it all out next time he does something as disrespectful as before ever again. Frowning as the other didn't answer him right away he lightly chuckled. "Your really testing me." he said.

Walking back to Mahet he hoisted himself back onto the horse once again holding his hand to the boy. "let us go."

''..Yes please.'' he answered with a slight delay. A bit confused about the giggling of his master he follows the ravenhaired man. Testing him?.. Master is testing the fuck out of me to not spit into his face and run away... he responded mentally but he carry it off well. As his greeneyed master reached his hand out again, the blond couldn't help himself but had to smirk lightly while taking the hand as a help to hoist himself behind the taller man. He needs a few seconds to bring himself to wrap his skinny arms around the waist of the other men.

''.. Master? How come a noble man like you makes all the way here, only for some porridge?'' he asked the his testy owner.

"Who ever told you that I had to answer your question." he calmly answered pulling on the reign and tapping Mahet's side to make him move. The black horse prances back to the way of the castle. In all reality that question saddened him. His mother had been a lady of this village. Once he became king he had offered her to come with, but she refused. As a kid he hated the small village. Didn't like it one bit. He hadn't visited the women after he left and didn't know that his mother was sick and in need of help. She had died and he hadn't even been able to make it to her funeral.

''Tsk.. '' was the only thing he brought out but he thought much more than this. Did somebody ever told him how arrogant and unpleasant he ccan be sometimes? .. he remains quiet until they have arrived back at the castle. After the ravenhaired master descend from Mahet, the sapphiar eyed has to swallow painfully before he could even start a try to doscend. Even thogh he had huge problem with it, he refused to ask his owner for help. This self-regarding men would leave me helplessly without even batting an eyeid.. After a few attemps he finally did it.

After entering the castle he awaits to recieve any order from his greeneyed owner.

"You may do as you please except bother me. I have seen enough of you for the day. Don't break anything. Hm...don't touch anything that you don't own. No roaming around. Don't disturb other worker and stay quiet. If you do those demands you won't be disciplined." with that he walked up the stairway to his room. He just wanted to relax. "Wait...but do bring me my dinner." disappearing around the corner as he turn to a new flight of stairs.

While his master gave him his orders he couldn't control himself and began to repeat his master mentally Meh mehm meh, don't do this .. meh meh.. disciplined.. Good, I hate him so much right now. At least he didn't spoke those inappropriate thoughts out loud. Master Yahetu would have killed him in all probability. The Blond made his way up to his room, took off his coat and hang it up back properly. Gently humming he rushed back down to the kitches, where he placed the meal off his ravenhaired master on a salver, but his hungry eyes got caught on a stripe of delicious chicken breast fillet... how could he resist? He havn't had anything to eat for today since he got draged out from the small house of the whitehaired old woman. Just a little piece.. It will never happen again but now.. I am just so hungry..

He allowed himself one tiny bit and arranged the other stripes in a way that it isn't obvious that he even touched his food. Haku rushed to the room of his master and knocked before he entered the room without permission.

All of sudden he got anxious.. What if his master should find out that he took something from his plate even though he shouldn't eat anything this evening? In this very moment of abstraction he managed it to trip up on his own feed.

The blond could just barely prevent the dinner to drop on his master but instead it fell down the ground. Haku looked unbelievably and his sapphiar blue eyes widened in fear. '' I-.. I..'' he starts stuttering. His whole body trembles with fear. Unable to speak or move anymore he could only stare at his master. Since he wasn't moving or trying to clean it up he should prepare for a disciplinary action from his master, haku was staring at with deepblue eyes full of fear.

Yahetu was waiting for the boy to bring his food. At a knock on his door he glanced to the door and before he could open his mouth the other opened it anyways. Hmph...he would let that one slide. It wasn't that big a deal...but he better NOT do it again. The boy began to walk toward him with his food. It looked really delicious he couldn't wait to eat it. His chef cooked so well the raven haired man always enjoyed the meals.

CRASH .....th food was now all over the floor in a matter of seconds. What the hell happened? Replaying the scene in his head the boy had clumsily tripped over his own feet and dropped his dinner. Ohhh good grief. The green eyed man let out a deep sigh. He really didn't feel in the mood for this. He was sick if it all.

Then that fools has the decency to look at him with those azure eyes. Sighing he laid his head in the palms of his hand. The man was tired of the boy. Haku was a pain. Glancing at the other. "Haaaaaa." he sighed audible. "Strip from your clothing and come to me." he stated bored. "now."