Memento Mori

Remember that you will die...

GL_MementoMori_Final_large.jpeg%3F3654

Name: Orphaniel Lafayette

Haircolour: pitch black

Eyecolour: Steel gray -> turning red in desire

Race: Vampire

Personality: sassy, arrogant, difficult to desl with, avoids boredom

Bio: Orphaniel was the youngest of 3 brothers. He always had to arrest himself to his brothers. The father soon left the boys when the oldest got the age to take care of them. Since Orphaniel becomes bored pretty fast he annoys his brothers or is getting in trouble tto avoid it. His only preference of blood donors are young people. Currently he lives with his 2 brothers in a great mansion near the forest in a small city, always engaging new maid's or getting prostitutes in the house to statisfy all of their desires~

anime-boy-with-black-hair-tumblr-goth_zpsae12dd0b.jpg

Orphaniel opened his eyes turning his gaze to the window. The sun was about to sink behind the horizon and the last sunlight dimly shined through the slots of his thick curtains. He sat up yawning, knowing that it was time to start to live. His fingers running through his midlenght hair, he started to open the shirt he slept with. He changed into a simple whine-red shirt and black trousers.

Boring.

The Vampire was bored and let the book he was about to read slip out of his hand. Nothing happened in this house. One brother went on a short trip, the other one went to a brothel to catch a nice snack. He sighed letting his body fall onto the couch. If he should manage something for himself, too? Infact he wasn't really hungry or anything, but he really would be more than relieved to get rid of this everlasting annoying mood of boredom.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kira-Darkdream

• AkiOTD

Lucian walk through the city he turned 18 a few days ago and its on him to make his family proud with going on in the family buisness. He learned early in his life all about vampires and he hate and fear them at the same time . Lucian is 5,6 feet tall and have white blond hair and grey/blue eyes the boy wear tight dark black Pants and a white shirt over it a trench coat and in the coat he feel the gun with silver bullet washed with holy water.

His mother tould him to go hunting alone thats the first step in his new life as a hunter,

Lucian walk through the the side streets hopeing with a bad feeling inhis stomache that someone see it as a target even when it is doubtfull that he got attacked on a side street he should go in a club and dance or something what attracked them what catch there eye.

"but I'm nervous....."

the young men mumbel to himself and touch a silver cross neckless around his neck , no such stuff don't help against vampires thats just a farytail but still he believe and in times like this where demons are everywhere its all he have. as hunter child he don't had a lovly child hood not at all it was focus on training and study. After this short moment of thinking lucian walk further the side ally and stand infront of a wall.

"thats great"

he hiss.

"I got lost"

He sat up again sighing. Yes, that should be a quiete good option for him to not die by boredom. He smirked to himself before he put on his boots and the matching expensive designer coat to leave the mansion.

The blackhaired made his way through the dark paths directly heading to the cities amusement district, where it was no big deal to get some food. As the vapmpire entered a smaller street- as short way to the gathereringof drunks and sinners- he saw a blond person heading right into a blind alley. So Orphaniel now had three options left...

1. The guy is a dork and I can play around with him for a while untill he trusts me and then when he bores me... Kill him.

2. It's a trap.

3. Instantly, kill him.

Shrugging he followed the other one and stopped having some distance between both of them left so in case of a trap the Vampire would still be to solve that little problem called: human. "Hey, you." He called the around 10 cm shorter male facing the wall. "Looks like you got lost, huh?" Orphaniel grinned, this could become real fun he guessed.

Lucian turn around and rase a eyebrow as he look into the vampires eyes. 'great now with no way to escape a guy like him followed me' he think by himself and answer with a but trembeling voice he hope the other one don't relise.

"y-yes...?"

lucian answer slowly and look with his eyes into the others orbs yes he is sure that the other one is a vampire, but what now? the you men don't know if he should attack since he is in a bad possition his parents always tould him how fast they are and when the other sink his teeths in him he will not be able to move and that would be his end.....

or what is even worster they sometimes change humans lucian rather would die

It didn't took Orphaniel a lot of time to get the fact that the other one was scared. He could hear his heart pumping filling his body up with adrenalin to make him ready to fight back... Or to flee. The black haired still smiled.

"I can walk you back if you want me to~" He offered him, acting like he hadn't noticed that the other one was a hunter.

He felt that disquieting feeling of holy water and silver close by. Orphaniel replied the other ones sight directly nearly staring back into the others greyish-blue irides, as if he would try to obey him only by his look. Maybe he isn't as stupid as I thought in the very first moment I saw him.. Since he recognized me as a Vampire... Normally hunters always fail to see it.

"So boy..." The taller one started making a few steps right in the other ones direction. "What are you going to do now? Huh?" So... A new options cleared it all up.

Maybe he should turn him into a unclean one... A Vampire that was human before and has to obey his master. One who is depending on the pure blood of his master, not able to say alive without him.

Lucian smile a bit nervous hold back the urge to make a step back against the wall. the others eyes stare in his own and he feel like a mouse traped by a cat.

"don't call me boy .... I 'm not anymore"

lucian reply with a glare at the other he slide his hand in his trench coat and his fingers touch the gun , lucian slowly pull it out of his jacked and point the wappon against the other male.

it was obious that the other one know who he is since he don't flirt with him like this demons to useuall with there victims.

"stay back vampire breed"

lucian growl but still with that little tone of fear in his voice he never fight against a real undead and the male infront of him was breathtaking handsome, thats how this creatures are....

"You are not?" He asked mocking him. Watching every single ove of the blond one, he just knew the other one would pull out his so loved gun and rolled with his eyes. As I thought.. Perfect. Not. He thought.

Of course Orphaniel wasn't scared at all. He was clearly the beneficial in this situation, in the fact that he already killed some hunters and obviously the boy was a newbee in that buisness.

The words the shortone growled at him made the Vampire laughed and he applaud. It was kinda funny.

"You have a lot of courage, honey." Orphaniel answered amused before licking across his fangs. "But you better should put that fucking gun down or I'll break your neck. Don't make me mad, my dear."

Lucian lay his head a bit to the side that hair cover his left eye and point the gun at the others heart.

"thats doubtfull"

not that Lucian believe that he have a chances with the back against the wall , the youn hunter stare at the others fangs and shiver lightly the thought of them enter his neck ...'it would be painfull' lucian think and after few seconds of silent,

the young male pull the trigger hope that the vampire won't move away since they faster then pullets you need a suprising moment to kill a vampire and this one have a arrogant way so he maybe had some fights with hunters. lucian count 5 pullets left . god please safe me he thought.

Doubtfull, huh? Ha.. haha.. Smugly grinning the blackhaired didn't moved at all. He could watch the other one pulling the trigger. In his eyes this was an act of hours, the blond's finger's nearly moved in slowmotion. Making a sidestep he easily avoided the bullet.

"You humans are just too cute, ya know?"

Orphaniel jumped forwards and kicked purposefully the others hand, holding the gun. He heard the metal rattling across the asphalt. With an one-handed well-directed grip he captured his wirst, the other hand slightly pushing the hunters throat. So close by, the steel grey eyes of him fixing the greyish-blue orbs infront of him.

"See? ... I've warned you, didn't ?" He said chuckling before licking lascivious over his lips.

(No problem~ Everything's alright since I am able to understand you easily~ c: )

it was nearly too fast to follow the others move he just know next second his gun was gone and the other push his throat lucian cough and look at the others grey eyes, befor his gaze lowered and stare at the vampire fangs , white and sharp like razor blades, lucians hands tremple a bit but he have to stay clam in this situation.

lucian move his right hand and out of the inside of his jacked a knife slide down in his hand, its silver and he push the vampire with a kick away from him and lightly cut his cheek. still that was nothing and he still can't escape he have to get out of the corner in this side ally but the vampire stand still at the only way to run off. even when also running wouldn't help he need his gun again.... lucian look around and saw the gun a bit next to the other male.

"t-touch me again .... and I cut y-youre head off"

the sentences don't really sound scary since he really feel helpless and he wish he wouldn't left the house in the evening , lucian is sure he will die tonight his enemy is too strong and not the kind of vampire who don't really think and just want blood maybe he is a pure one not the ex human vamps.

Orphaniel was kicked to the side and felt the fine slash on his cheek. The line burned as fire and a thin strain of blood rinsed down his cheek.

"Damn you, you filthy human..!" He yelled at him and wiped the blood from his face and licked it from his fingers.

The black haired vampire kicked the gun which layed not far away to crash the human's hopes of maybe having a little chance killing him. Revenge was that what the tall one wanted. This wound on his cheek would deffinetly remain as scar. The blond kid must suffer. Suffer from the deadly sin he commited while attacking a noble Vampire.

After that Orphaniel rushed directly at the hunters direction bringing him down. Purposefully setting some spefic kicks to finish him. Firstof all he removed the knife of the others hand. Then he pulled his hair ripping of the trench coat of him, to avoid a surprising trial of annoying struggle.

The Vampire didn't intend to beat the blond one to death. No. He had made other plans. Plans to make a hunter suffer. Plans to make fun of the other ones misfortune. He ended everything slamming the other ones head against the wall. Not that hard to break his head and kill him, just to let a laceration arise. Watching that weak humanbeeing falling unconscious he spit on the ground in disgust, before he grinned malicious. This definetly would break the routine of boredom... Lifting the motionless slack body he made his way back to the mansion. The human now would become Orphaniel's pet. He even happened to have a nice chain with a matching collar~

as lucian got beaten he hurt his lip and nose when the other slam his head against the wall then all around him turn dark and he don't notice when the other one pick him up and take the young men with him, to his mansion.

blood dry on his lip and nose but it look bader then it was , its just a scratches that bleed nothing more.

what the vampire don 't know is that the young hunter is kinda also a pure blood a human of a old hunter family. Orphaniel really start to unsake there family with making a hunter of there family to a pet but lucian had bad luck to have as first enemy a pure blood vampire like him.

"ngh~ kkk~"

lucian mumbel and wine a bit in his faint. but still don't wake up

• 2 weeks later...

Orphaniel threw the fainted humans body into one room in their basement. It could nearly been called a cell because of the almost nonexistant windows. With a grin on his face he cuffed his hands and chained him onto the bedpost. It took him an amout of time to take all the hidden weapons of the blond's body. He took all the items plus the others trenchcoat with him.

Well.. That could really be funny. The Vampire licked his lips in joyful expectation.

After hiding the hunter stuff in his room he went back to the basement. He would have a hard time protecting the human from his brothers.. But it might be worth it, as long as it prevented boredom~

He took seat on the rocking chair and waited. Waited for that kid to wake up.. Hopefully letting him hear that terrified scream humans use to use and Orphaniel loved the most..