Slaves Should Obey

DarkFate

Name: Leoa

Race: Neko (Snow Leopard)

Origin: ShadowDalee

physical appearance: Long black hair with snow leopard spots, violet eyes, scars all over her body, main scar across right eye, wears a collar.

personality: she is shy, timid, only speaks when spoken to.

dislikes: Darkness, closed spaces

history: She was sold by her father, for money after her mother died. She was always loved by her mother and father. Bur he fell apart after her mothers death. So Leoa was sold to master after master.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkFate

• Teesie

Name: Xefri

Race: Human

Origin: ShadowDalee

physical appearance: Mid-length brown hair (Front spiked) brown eyes. Burn mark over his right arm. Often wears weird shirt with one short sleeve and one long sleeve. (obviously over the right arm) over slacks or Leather pants.

personality: Hot tempered, easily angered, abusive, demanding, narrow-minded and repulsive

dislikes: weakness

history: He was the aire to the franchise after his father's death. He runs a underground slave auction, but keeps a special slave to himself. He was entitled the business at the age if fifteen. From lots of experiences...good and bad he became a deceiving business man as well as master.

Leoa prepared her masters room. She made the his bed, and folded his cloths. She went to the kitchen and got his meal, the kitchen staff hated her. They were jealous of her, how she was so close to the master. She walked back to her masters room and placed the plate on his table and waited for him to arrive. She stayed standing, waiting patiently hoping her master will be in a good mood.

Walking through the corridor Xefri was on his way to his bedroom. He had worked all night without a break. He was tired and ready to go to sleep. Rest was an important necessity for a powerful man as successful as him. Trailing straight to his bedroom he opened the door. As every following morning Leoa was standing by his bed. He walked around her pulling off his coat looking at her. "Is there something you want?"

"No master. Your bed is prepared and your meal is ready. She bowed her head to her master. She looked up at him. She trief to smile but faied, she was shaking. "How wa...was your w..w..work master?" She stutteted out in fear.

He stared at her...looking into her violet eyes. "It was fine....why are you so nervous? Have you done something that I won't approve of?" he asked his eyes narrowing. He wasn't it the best of moods today. There wasn't many sales today...they were trying to act as if he was a joke. Starting a bid at five dollars...and to say that the five dollars had actually won. It was all planned and things didn't go so well. Bodies lied dead with no money for today. He didn't play about his merchandise.

"N..n..no master. I did nothing wrong. " she looked down again. She thought of asking him what has happened, but decided not to. She bowed and gestured towards the food, "Master you should eat, something to keep your strength up." She paused. Then continued,"Your meal is fresh, it is warm. Please do enjoy.." She squeaked out the last part. She held back a yawn, she had not slept yet. She knew very well she couldn't sleep until het master slept, or he gave her permission to.

Sighing the man looked toward the food.. He was rather hungry. Stepping over to the dish he sat upon the bed and grabbed his meal. "You should lay.....go to sleep." grabbing his fork he began to eat. The food was warm as Leoa had said. Enjoying the meal he soon got done. Placing the tray onto the bedside tables he lifted his shirt before sliding it off. Laying down on the bed he stared at Leoa.

Leoa nodded at her master and bowed. But she waited till he was done eating. She took his plate and put it outside the door, for one of the other slaves to get.She walked back into the room. She noticed her master was staring at her. She started to shake a little. “Yes master, did I do something wrong? Is there something you need?” She asked worried, from him staring at her. She walked over to him and waited for a reply, before doing anything.

"No...I was seeing were you going to lie down?" he said before shifting his eyes toward the ceiling. Xefri had a long day and was just ready to sleep. Leoa was one of his slaves...actually she was a favorite of his. She was respectful at least, but also made mistakes that angered him. That caused for discipline.

"I will sleep on the floor as always master. Sleep well." She covered him up with his blanket and put a glass of water by his bed, in case he grew thirsty during his sleep. Then she went over to the corner where she always slept. She lay down and curled up into a ball. Her fluffy neko tail covered her body, like a blanket. She wished she was free, she hated serving such a man. She fell asleep, a bit cold. She dreamed of freedom, and one day showing her master what it is like to be a slave.

Xefri ignored the rest of her word before also closing his eyes. It was a bit cold pulling the comforter over him he managed to fall asleep.

--- Next morning ---

Opening his eyes he stretched before sitting up. Lazily blinking he stood from his bed walking toward the closet. Upon the entrance the door he opened it gazing around at all his clothes. Today would be cold....just as yesterday. Reaching in he pulled out a black sweater and black slacks. Looking some more he pulled out a trench coat as well. Looking back...hmm he wondered was Leoa still sleep?

Leoa heard her master stir, so she got up. She quickly ran to the kitchen to get his breakfast. She was about to grab the plate when one of the other slaves tripped her. She fell to the floor, she stumbled to get up. Then the one who tripped her punched her in the face. She stumbled back, then she quickly grabbed her masters meal. Her face now bruised, she walked into his room to see him up. She let her hair cover her face, “Your breakfast master.” She said softly putting it on his table. She rushed over to his bed, and started to make it. She wanted to avoid him seeing her face, she also walked with a slight limp, from hitting the impact of hitting the floor.

Xefri looked to he girl...her ears down as if she was sad. "Look at me Leoa." he demanded slipping his shirt on. Walking around he sat onto his bed grabbing the breakfast watching the girl to see us she would do as he commanded. "Do nit hide anything from me." he narrowed his eyes. The girl had been acting weird lately.

Leoa moved over to her master. She looked at her master, her hair still in her face. She moved her hair out of her face. Her neko ears flattened in submission. She stayed silent, for she did not want to anger him anymore then he already was. She looked into his eyes, and seen his anger. "Y..yes master?" she stuttered out.

"Who did that to you?" he asked looking at the girl before turning to his meal. He began to eat slowly wiping his mouth. "Didn't I tell you to stay out of trouble?" he asked. Leoa was such a problem. She was always beat up and he had to have her patched up. He was sick of it actually. It would just be easier to sell the girl to someone else. He really didn't need a personal slave anyways.

"It was an accident master, no one did this." She said lying, not wanting to cause trouble. She was shaking from the pain in her side, but dealt with it. "Yes master, you have told me to stay out of trouble, I have tried to stay out of trouble." She said continuing making his bed. "I am fine really master, no need to think anything of it. This will not hinder my working ability." She said with weak confidence.

"Fine...though I do not want to hear of you slacking at your job...or there will be consequences." he stated looking at the tray of food. "I'm not hungry so you should throw that out. Im going to work...Hm...how about you get dressed and come with me. I expect you to be done in half an hour." exiting the room.

"Yes master." She bowed her head. She continued her work and finished everything in fifteen minutes. She changed into her traveling cloths, since it was the only other pair of cloths she had. She brought his plate to the kitchen. The girl that had hit her laughed as Leoa entered the kitchen. Leoa put the plate on the counter. Then she smiled at the girl who hit her, "Good day." Was all Leoa said. She ran off and found her master. She approached him and bowed. "I have completed everything master. And I have changed like you requested." She kept her head bowed in respect of her master, and waited till he would tell her to stop.

"Let's go....I don't have time to talk." he turned away from the half breed slave. He beginned to walk to the car outside. Once there he opened his door before sliding in. Watching Leoa. The girl was actually a nice looking slave, but Xefri didn't care much for looks. As long as you were good worker that was all that mattered. He needed to be at work. He had an early show. There was a boy he wanted to sell for a while. He had just turned of good age. He was sixteen now. This would make him big money. He was pure...a virgin.

She looked up at him, "Yes master." She said as he started to walk away. She ran after him and got into his car. She didn't know how to drive, nor will she ever. A simple house slave was not allowed to drive. As she got into the car she buckled in. She wondered what made her master want to take her to his work. she never really left the compound, let alone his room. She stayed quiet as she sat in the car, not speaking or asking any of the many questions buzzing in her head. She fiddled with the unremovable collar around her throat. How she hatted this collar but she could do nothing about it. She often tried to remove it, when her master was not around, but sadly to no avail.

Xefri buckled his seatbelt and began to drive to work. In less than thirty minutes they were there. Stepping out the car he waited until Leoa followed before locking it. He entered the building. Each row filled with slaves grasping at the bars of their cells and moaning for something to eat of drink. To stay thin they only fed them twice a day, but the breakfast meal was more for toddlers. Ignoring the pleas he continued to walk...

When Leoa got out of the car she heard the locks go off. She ran to catch up to her master. When she got into the building she heard the other slaves moaning. She felt bad for them, she wished she could help them. But she knew better, she did not a beating. She stood next to her master, she looked at the slaves another time. "Master, please...did you bring me here to have me suffer..." She trailed off. She realized she just spoke out of turn. She started to shake, she put her hands to her mouth in fear she would say something.

Xefri looked to the girl and frowned. Gripping her strands if lock he snatched her hair to make her look at him. "You do not ask me anything. I do not have to answer you." he pushed her away from him making her fall into the cell. Slaves reached for her grabbing her hair and clawing at her shoulders. The man looked to the girl and shook his head before opening the door to his office.

She grabbed at his hands when he grabbed her by the hair. She winced in pain. "I am sorry master, please forgive me. I did not mean..." She was cut off when he pushed her. She felt the other slaves pull and claw her. She moaned in pain, but did nothing. She knew she deserved this, for speaking out. So she let them, punishing herself. She crawled to her master and begged, "Master please, forgive me. I did not mean to speak out." She begged, tears streaming down her face. Her shoulders bled from the slaves clawing at her.