Mobile Sweet Honey by Akiba Touko (English)

Saga

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Fantita

• tokkei12

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Thanks a lot for chapter 4! The story is really cute! :D I like this mangaka!

But could it be that pages 14 and 17 are the same page? It looks like 17 is ok and 14 must be some other page because when I read 14 I couldn't understand what the guy was talking about re: book ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you for the heads up, yeah, page 14 was replaced with the right one. (:

Oh thanks so much for the quick fix! I really enjoyed this chapter! ^^

• 1 year later...

Sorry if I'm feeling like the raws are mine. I sorta can recognize the front cover of this manga being way too brightened. So would like to know where you guys got it? @_@

Hey there! If I am not mistaken we talked before on your site. It's good to see you around! (:

I got the scans like what, two years ago? Not full two years, but kinda about it. And if I am not mistaken I saw them on a free sharing Chinese blog for RAW's. My old laptop died so I lost a lot of stuff, but if you insist I can spend some hours to look for the blog. (:

P.S. Since you are here, do you want the scanlator rank? It's a VIP rank only for scanlators on YO. (:

Hey there! If I am not mistaken we talked before on your site. It's good to see you around! (:

I got the scans like what, two years ago? Not full two years, but kinda about it. And if I am not mistaken I saw them on a free sharing Chinese blog for RAW's. My old laptop died so I lost a lot of stuff, but if you insist I can spend some hours to look for the blog. (:

P.S. Since you are here, do you want the scanlator rank? It's a VIP rank only for scanlators on YO. (:

Nah, it's fine. My guts were just doing its thing when I saw the raws and I was like, "these looked mine" @_@

Oh, a scanlator rank, huh? Well, don't mind if I do :p Also, I wonder if it's possible to change usernames @_@

Nah, it's fine. My guts were just doing its thing when I saw the raws and I was like, "these looked mine" @_@

Oh, a scanlator rank, huh? Well, don't mind if I do :p Also, I wonder if it's possible to change usernames @_@

LOL. It's normal. Though when we see RAW's on non-Japanese/non-Chinese sites, we ask for permission and we make joints. I believe we have two RAW providers so far. (:

And yes, of course you can. PM me or Key the new username you desire and it will be changed. And okay, you will be assigned the new rank today. (:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...