GINTAMA (fan, like anyone?)

Yakun

is there also a fan of gintama here like me? haha

i just love Gintama , especially GIN-CHAN!! sougo, zura everyone!! (except hata-ouji )

but why , . why it's on break T__T

sachanthrow.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• littlespiral

• Miss RED

• Ragne

• Orient

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Me too! Me too!

Right now I'm reading the manga XD

I like all the Sadist in this anime ^^

Lol. Gintoki and Hijikata is my favorite pairing too :)

There's also Kamui, Sougo and that one with one eye closed.

Yeah, I know. I'm a sadist.

And poor Hijikata and Katsura had to endure it all XD

• 1 month later...

Oh my, Gintama is my favourite anime, the perfect mix of absurd stuff and angsty episodes.

Also, for like the tenth time, the anime announced its ending, do you think this new movie will really be the end? :(

GINtoki is my fave chara. Followed by toushi and sogou.

I just love the owee arc and the popularity poll arc. It's really a hilarious show, never gets me bored.

• 1 month later...

i LOVE this anime go Gintama!!!! Gintoki is my number one favorite character i also like kagura i can't wait for the movie i can't believe it ended :(

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

ohhh my freaking *!8*

GINTAMA is LIFEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

tumblr_n4ov24AtHK1rrh5pfo5_r1_500.gif

And I heard that anime will continue soon! (Sorachi-sensei I mean.. Gori can't troll us forever XD), so they stated something like probably continuing in April but it's nothing for sure >

• 2 weeks later...

I like Okita x Kagura Pair~ huhu! when I saw them flirting (not really flirting but in my eyes, they are xD) in the Last movie, I can't help but to cry because of happiness~ :))):hamtaro-005 (23):

• 1 month later...

Ok...... so i just wrapped my week long binge watching of Gintama. I absolutely love this show. Def top 5 for me. I love Gin, toshi, zura. I even love omae niichan's songs. This show had me laughing so hard. I am caught up with the new season now.

• 1 month later...

Gintama fan here~! I haven't watched the latest episodes though OTL

I'm really addicted to this anime that I've also watched their ALL their fan events (Haru Matsuri, Sakura Matsuri, and another one, I forgot the name), and became a fan of Sugita Tomokazu~

• 2 months later...

THIS SHOW IS ACTUALLY AMAZING it's sooo hilarious and then suddenly it hits you with all these feels that yoU DIDN'T SEE COMING... why...

but it's amazing.. i think it's one of the very few shows that make me like pretty much all the characters.

• 6 months later...

Might be a bit late here, but I love Gintama! Probably my favorite longest running anime. It's impossible to tell what's filler and what's not with this one. :_red_fox 15

• 11 months later...

I can't wait to see the live-action movie of this anime. It has been announced that the movie will be released on Jul 14 this year in Japan. Man, I sure do hope the live-action movie doesn't disappoint (like *ahem* SnK)

On the other hand, the photoshop skill on Gintama for the movie poster is ON POINT:

fbc8e7958169a328d795dd2eeede368c1487552848_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I can't wait to see the live-action movie of this anime. It has been announced that the movie will be released on Jul 14 this year in Japan. Man, I sure do hope the live-action movie doesn't disappoint (like *ahem* SnK)

Had no idea they were making a movie! thanks for the info

! Gintama is my long lasting joy... I come back to watching it when need to cheer up or can't find anything decent yet. Gives me energy ... and nosebleed after I top up it with dj by ...say...Harada, who draws crazy hot! Guess who my fav couple:

gintama7_zpst6r6jptj.jpg

!!! i'm so glad!! yeah, the movie will be coming out soon ^_^

and also , the latest Gintama series called Gintama. this year has already started early Jan this year, in case you missed it (‐^▽^‐)

oh!! Harada sensei's doujin!!~~ oh my, it was hot and also.... crazy!! there are some of her doujins that are quite violent >//

• 3 months later...

just putting it here in case anyone missed it- Gintama Live Action Movie 2017 (Trailer 2) ^_^

[video=youtube;o-1rSWfxeoE]

so much hype for this movie. hoping the comedy and slapstick jokes are as funny as in the manga/anime.